TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Yeah by voting for the same person. Infuriating. Guy said he was going to lower property taxes, haven't heard a peep about it since he was elected. Even if he did, let see what other taxes that crop up that will more than offset that and then some.
have they started construction on the tolls yet? I heard 22 new tolls, from Greenwich up through New Haven on both 95 & the Merritt

I can appreciate your opinion, but I've ended up on the IRS shit list even after going single/zero dependents and still ending up owing thousands of dollars. I must have made too much money, fucking jackals have to take their pound of flesh. If you ever get sideways with the IRS your best bet is to establish a payment plan. I offer this info as a service to my fellow baggers, Don't fuck with the IRS, they will ruin you if you give them a chance.

I agree. Last year I owed like 7k at tax time. My accountant said not to do that again or they will put you under a microscope. I had the payment plan from him. I paid two of the four payments to see what happens. I should owe about 3k-4K this year. Then I will adjust if he says so. It is painful knowing the amount sucked out during the year. It took me 13 years just to make that in salary. Again fuck off if you don’t think we pay our fair share.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I agree. Last year I owed like 7k at tax time. My accountant said not to do that again or they will put you under a microscope.
Yup. They don't want you holding out til the last minute to get their money. Fuckers.
That's why you should shoot to be around zero at tax time.

have they started construction on the tolls yet? I heard 22 new tolls, from Greenwich up through New Haven on both 95 & the Merritt
Not yet, probably won’t be long though. And if it’s only in part of the state that’s bullshit, but wouldn’t be surprising.

lajikal

Just one year ago today the National Debt hit $20 Trillion.. now it's inches from $22 Trillion. That's with the Gov shelling out 9% of it's budget to the interest alone. Oof.

lajikal

Oops. :haha7:

Exclusive: Venezuela shifts oil ventures' accounts to Russian bank - document, sources
Reuters

FILE PHOTO: Cutouts depicting images of oil operations are seen outside a building of Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA in Caracas, Venezuela January 28, 2019.
REUTERS/CARLOS GARCIA RAWLINS/FILE

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela's state-run oil company PDVSA is telling customers of its joint ventures to deposit oil sales proceeds in an account recently opened at Russia's Gazprombank AO, according to sources and an internal document seen by Reuters on Saturday.

PDVSA's move comes after the United States imposed tough, new financial sanctions on Jan. 28 aimed at blocking Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro's access to the country's oil revenue.

Supporters of Venezuelan opposition leader and self-proclaimed interim president Juan Guaido said recently that a fund would be established to accept proceeds from sales of Venezuelan oil.

Oops. :haha7:

Exclusive: Venezuela shifts oil ventures' accounts to Russian bank - document, sources
Reuters

FILE PHOTO: Cutouts depicting images of oil operations are seen outside a building of Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA in Caracas, Venezuela January 28, 2019.
REUTERS/CARLOS GARCIA RAWLINS/FILE

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela's state-run oil company PDVSA is telling customers of its joint ventures to deposit oil sales proceeds in an account recently opened at Russia's Gazprombank AO, according to sources and an internal document seen by Reuters on Saturday.

PDVSA's move comes after the United States imposed tough, new financial sanctions on Jan. 28 aimed at blocking Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro's access to the country's oil revenue.

Supporters of Venezuelan opposition leader and self-proclaimed interim president Juan Guaido said recently that a fund would be established to accept proceeds from sales of Venezuelan oil.
Still having to send their shit crude here to refine it though I imagine.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Just one year ago today the National Debt hit $20 Trillion.. now it's inches from $22 Trillion. That's with the Gov shelling out 9% of it's budget to the interest alone. Oof.
That number should be at best 5%. Once it hits 10% both sides are gonna be going bananas.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Drove to Worcester a few years ago and holy shit they are taking the toll booths out, I guess the highway was paid for. Nope they just installed plate/transponder scanners down the road a few miles. Dicks

The interest has been driving up the debt for some time. The only way to stop it will never happen. We could have the most robust economy going and the interest would still kill the debt. Fun times ahead.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
If only it were that easy. CT got royally fucked under Dannel Malloy. Lost GE, lost Aetna. Was the #1 state prosperitywise at one point and now is almost (if not already) dead last. Yet, still elected the democrat for governor in 2018. I thought “maybe, just maybe this time” and it was close, but still nada. By the time this state wises up it will already be too late, and we may already be there.
Oh fucking well, sadly PA under wolf is going to start losing even more industry

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Oh stop it. I don’t want to hear your argument that “You can get a better rate of return if it comes to you. You’re giving the government an interest-free loan!”

I never want to owe fucking taxes at tax time. If that means I lose out on a couple of bucks so I don’t have to deal with the hassle, it’s worth it for me.

Spare me your high and mighty speech that we all know is coming.
PREACH

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Never in my life did I ever expect to see a 50 foot tall depiction of Trump as a Warhammer 40k Space Marine.

The world is so odd right now.
They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.