TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The CPD has no interest in bringing any charges against "the victim", and they don't care about his phone records. There are all just warning flags that they're putting up so Jussie the fag knows full well that he should shut his fucking mouth, and let it all blow over, and be forgotten. They're letting him know that if he tries to get even a tiny bit shitty with the cops for any stupidass reason, they WILL drop an anvil on his head.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I really hope the FBI steps in and bitch slaps this guy for his bullshit. They were part of the investigation and they will play hardball with him if this is indeed a false report.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The CPD has no interest in bringing any charges against "the victim", and they don't care about his phone records. There are all just warning flags that they're putting up so Jussie the fag knows full well that he should shut his fucking mouth, and let it all blow over, and be forgotten. They're letting him know that if he tries to get even a tiny bit shitty with the cops for any stupidass reason, they WILL drop an anvil on his head.
I disagree.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I disagree with Creasy as well. First of all, they have said on more than one occasion that they’re going to go after him if he’s lying, second of all, they have the world watching them, the only thing they can’t do is nothing.

The Super Bowl and SOTU should have made this go away but they didn’t. CPD has to have something to show for all this.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I disagree with Creasy as well. First of all, they have said on more than one occasion that they’re going to go after him if he’s lying, second of all, they have the world watching them, the only thing they can’t do is nothing.

The Super Bowl and SOTU should have made this go away but they didn’t. CPD has to have something to show for all this.
The CPD is in a tough spot. Either way, they're going to get slammed by one side.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The CPD is in a tough spot. Either way, they're going to get slammed by one side.
Even if the phone records reveal he wasn't on the phone with his manager, it'll fuck Jussie in the court of public opinion but won't be enough to charge. If they get something rock solid, then I think they absolutely charge him, but that looks like a long shot at this point.

I really hope the FBI steps in and bitch slaps this guy for his bullshit. They were part of the investigation and they will play hardball with him if this is indeed a false report.

Sent from your Mom's box.
I would have thought so to, before Trump became president.

Even if the phone records reveal he wasn't on the phone with his manager, it'll fuck Jussie in the court of public opinion but won't be enough to charge. If they get something rock solid, then I think they absolutely charge him, but that looks like a long shot at this point.
Whatever happens, does it affect his career? Has he been booked to host SNL yet?

It shouldn’t be that way, but it is.
One side already hates them, they ain't worried.

And the mayor? He wont like being used either.

Political motivations cut both ways.

If they can prove they (the cops) will want to charge. I CAN see a hefty fine covering the massive overtime and resources that were needed in lieu of jail time. But time will tell..... if indeed false.

Think the manager stands firm and would do jail for his "client"?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
One side already hates them, they ain't worried.

And the mayor? He wont like being used either.

Political motivations cut both ways.

If they can prove they (the cops) will want to charge. I CAN see a hefty fine covering the massive overtime and resources that were needed in lieu of jail time. But time will tell..... if indeed false.

Think the manager stands firm and would do jail for his "client"?

I’m not really sure how they will prove it. Even subpoenaing his phone and/or records won’t prove he made the entire attack up.

5skin

I’m not really sure how they will prove it. Even subpoenaing his phone and/or records won’t prove he made the entire attack up.
My guess is they'll find the other fagots he was trying to get fucked by and they'll spill their guts.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
They have been looking for where the rope was purchased. Another long shot but possible. Additional video footage seems unlikely at this point.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I think a confession or actually catching the guys he got in an altercation with (assuming that happened) are the only ways now. I have to believe there would have been a leak about any damning video found.

If the phone call never happened, and I've yet to see anyone mention if he was on the phone during the footage they DO have, minus the 60 seconds. What a coincidence if it happened during that time and only lasted 30 seconds?

If it didnt, from there they are both, Empire guy and his manager, locked into statements that they were on the phone. Lies. Obstruction of justice charge, which is a felony.

(720 ILCS 5/31-4) (from Ch. 38, par. 31-4)
Sec. 31-4. Obstructing justice.
(a) A person obstructs justice when, with intent to prevent the apprehension or obstruct the prosecution or defense of any person, he or she knowingly commits any of the following acts:
(1) Destroys, alters, conceals or disguises physical evidence, plants false evidence, furnishes false information; or

They ain't talking, not with a lawyer, but if facing charges a deal can be met in exchange for truth.

But that's just guessing of course. Who the fuck knows. All I want are 2 things; some sort of conclusion and/or to see if I'm right. I'll settle for the first.

If the phone call never happened, and I've yet to see anyone mention if he was on the phone during the footage they DO have, minus the 60 seconds. What a coincidence if it happened during that time and only lasted 30 seconds?

If it didnt, from there they are both, Empire guy and his manager, locked into statements that they were on the phone. Lies. Obstruction of justice charge, which is a felony.

(720 ILCS 5/31-4) (from Ch. 38, par. 31-4)
Sec. 31-4. Obstructing justice.
(a) A person obstructs justice when, with intent to prevent the apprehension or obstruct the prosecution or defense of any person, he or she knowingly commits any of the following acts:
(1) Destroys, alters, conceals or disguises physical evidence, plants false evidence, furnishes false information; or

They ain't talking, not with a lawyer, but if facing charges a deal can be met in exchange for truth.

But that's just guessing of course. Who the fuck knows. All I want are 2 things; some sort of conclusion and/or to see if I'm right. I'll settle for the first.

I'm gonna guess it will just fade out of the news cycle like it never happened.