TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

lajikal

Are Trump groupies turning into hippies?.. :haha7:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Feb 5

Tremendous numbers of people are coming up through Mexico in the hopes of flooding our Southern Border. We have sent additional military. We will build a Human Wall if necessary. If we had a real Wall, this would be a non-event!
Ahead of Trump's El Paso visit, dozens of Americans link hands at the southern border forming a human wall
February 11, 2019

(CNN)Dozens of supporters of President Donald Trump's border security efforts formed a human wall Saturday across a small part of the southern border where there is no fencing.

The group gathered near Sunland Park, New Mexico, linking arms and chanting "build a wall," according to CNN affiliate KFOX.

Many held up American flags. Some sported "Make America Great Again" hats, and said they were there to show their support for the construction of a wall at the border.

KRSOne

Dems are already starting to attack Muellers investigation as not going far enough. They must know its a lot of nothing in the report and Schiff has been saying for over a year that hes seen the evidence of Russian collusion.

Adam Schiff Questions Depth of Mueller's Probe into Trump and Deutsche Bank

http://fortune.com/2019/02/11/schiff-trump-deutsche-bank/

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Dems are already starting to attack Muellers investigation as not going far enough. They must know its a lot of nothing in the report and Schiff has been saying for over a year that hes seen the evidence of Russian collusion.

Adam Schiff Questions Depth of Mueller's Probe into Trump and Deutsche Bank

http://fortune.com/2019/02/11/schiff-trump-deutsche-bank/
It's amazing how this circle jerk of an investigation keeps going around in circles and points at the Dems. The Democrats were hanging their hats on Deutsche bank being dirty, screaming from the podium that they were the only bank that would do business with Trump. Fast forward years later and they didn't lend Trump any money. My issue is that Deutsche Bank could have said this 2 years ago and would have let the air out of this investigation. Now, the Dems will rally around the Trump borrowed money from Russian Oligarchs and keep pounding he is being blackmailed by Putin with not one shred of evidence to substantiate yet another false claim.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Again, Trump is the best thing that could've happened to Dems. He has emboldened them to a whole other level. Tanks Trump! :haha7: :action-sm

I could not agree more. Their emboldenment has been taken to a whole new level:crazy. Trump has brought out the real dem party and their followers. So yes I would like to thank trump as well

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Again, Trump is the best thing that could've happened to Dems. He has emboldened them to a whole other level. Tanks Trump! :haha7: :action-sm
Dude, check out how much Trump has emboldened Aunt Esther.
If Trump keeps it up, she's going to call him a fish-eyed fool, and that'll close the walls right in.

John Solomon says Shitt might be being investigated in connection with all the leaks over the last couple years, the non-reported secret meeting with Glenn Simpson being part of it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Jussie turned over his phone records. His manager sent them to the cops. Shouldn't they get the records directly from the phone company? If he faked the assault, there's no reason to think they wouldn't doctor them up.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
John Solomon says Shitt might be being investigated in connection with all the leaks over the last couple years, the non-reported secret meeting with Glenn Simpson being part of it.
It's been an open secret for a while that Schitt leaks like a motherfucker. Like, the fem goes to the bathroom in the middle of a hearing and 5 minutes later secret shit from the hearing is all over twitter.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Jussie turned over his phone records. His manager sent them to the cops. Shouldn't they get the records directly from the phone company? If he faked the assault, there's no reason to think they wouldn't doctor them up.
Wait, are we sure that's accurate? That sounds incredibly strange.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The records have already been subpoenaed from the phone company. What LEO is doing now is building a case for flasely reporting a hate crime. They are going to compare what the manager sent them. If it doesn't match they will know that Smollett or his manager falsified records pursuant to a criminal investigation. These guys could find them slapped with a slew of charges. Make no mistake about it the hate crime and assault criminal investigation against Smollett is over. Now they are going after him.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The records have already been subpoenaed from the phone company. What LEO is doing now is building a case for flasely reporting a hate crime. They are going to compare what the manager sent them. If it doesn't match they will know that Smollett or his manager falsified records pursuant to a criminal investigation. These guys could find them slapped with a slew of charges. Make no mistake about it the hate crime and assault criminal investigation against Smollett is over. Now they are going after him.

I would agree that is most likely the case.

I'm reading redacted and limited records within an hour of the attack. I didnt see the manage records since the 5th. Interesting.

And apparently some NY post reporters reached his steps and found a discarded hot sauce bottle with a liquid that smells like bleach and turned it over to the authorities.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I'm reading redacted and limited records within an hour of the attack. I didnt see the manage records since the 5th. Interesting.

And apparently some NY post reporters reached his steps and found a discarded hot sauce bottle with a liquid that smells like bleach and turned it over to the authorities.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
"They found it." Sure they did.

Pickle

Seeing reports that Congress has agreed on a deal to avoid another shutdown. No outlets reporting have mentioned a wall, just ‘border security’.

Seeing reports that Congress has agreed on a deal to avoid another shutdown. No outlets reporting have mentioned a wall, just ‘border security’.
I saw reports they intentionally sabotaged the deal with the detention beds thing.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Looks like they came to a border agreement. $1.375 Billion for "barriers."

Looks like this will be as Ben Shapiro predicted. Trump gets a little something and can claim he's building the wall, Dems can claim they stopped the full 5bil and can point to "barriers", not a wall, they all win, we lose.