TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Looks like they came to a border agreement. $1.375 Billion for "barriers."

Looks like this will be as Ben Shapiro predicted. Trump gets a little something and can claim he's building the wall, Dems can claim they stopped the full 5bil and can point to "barriers", not a wall, they all win, we lose.

Looks like this will be as Ben Shapiro predicted. Trump gets a little something and can claim he's building the wall, Dems can claim they stopped the full 5bil and can point to "barriers", not a wall, they all win, we lose.
Still needs a kiss from the Montblanc before it’s official

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

Lindsey "I finally grew a set" Graham said tonight that Pres T can tap 4 billion for the wall from other areas in the budget to make up for the shortfall if he wants to

ysr50

Donator
I'm glad something got done that will avoid vital employees in our infrastructure being legally forced to work with no real idea when they might be paid. Can you imagine the disruption to the worlds economies, including ours, if our airspace and airports just closed?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I'm glad something got done that will avoid vital employees in our infrastructure being legally forced to work with no real idea when they might be paid. Can you imagine the disruption to the worlds economies, including ours, if our airspace and airports just closed?
I know right? Hundreds of billions lost because Democrats wouldn't give Trump 5 billion dollars. Fucking assholes.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Will find out in 10 years when the New Green Deal is fully implement.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Apparently Beto tried to hold an anti Trump let them in open Borders rally a quarter mile away and was drowned out by the Trump rally. Poor Beto has so many Y chromosomes that when he tries to tell he sounds like a squeaky little girl being fucked in the ass for the first time on a casting couch

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Wasn't the $5 BILL already way LOW BALL.. like 1/10th low ball?.. :haha7: :action-sm
It really was. That money was to out wall in the most needed spots over 225 miles. Now it's been riddled down to 55 miles.

It will be interesting to see what Trump has up his sleeve now. On the positive side Trump once again used the legislative process to push through some of his major agenda. The down side is that it's not nearly enough.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
They did the same thing with a pipeline here. Lawsuits were filed, courts and judges
issued stays and stoppages and yet it's almost done and will be soon. All this wall
complaining is bullshit and I'll bet one way or another it eventually gets done. It's just
going to take a while to get there.

They did the same thing with a pipeline here. Lawsuits were filed, courts and judges
issued stays and stoppages and yet it's almost done and will be soon. All this wall
complaining is bullshit and I'll bet one way or another it eventually gets done. It's just
going to take a while to get there.
If nothing else, it will be part of defense spending as multiple caravans containing tens of thousands of people certainly constitute a national security issue. Army Corps of Engineers would build it if defense budget is used to pay for it.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
This did not work out so well for him. Good thing he challenged Trump.

You know that Bob was hoping for a sizable crowd that the media and left could photoshop and crop to make it seem like his crowd rivaled Trumps. If you search for Beto this morning, the lefty media is trying to make it sound like he took Trump on, so they're trying hard. And then those on the left would be tricked into thinking "wow, they still have Beto Fever down there...I hope he runs for President!" and he gets that initial boost in the polls because everyone thinks he's sleek and cool and can clobber Trump.

Instead, we have Bob, failed candidate for Senate, at an anti-border wall rally with a paltry turnout, and at one point, they show him chatting to people through a fence (wall). Poor Bob O'Rourke.

You know that Bob was hoping for a sizable crowd that the media and left could photoshop and crop to make it seem like his crowd rivaled Trumps. If you search for Beto this morning, the lefty media is trying to make it sound like he took Trump on, so they're trying hard. And then those on the left would be tricked into thinking "wow, they still have Beto Fever down there...I hope he runs for President!" and he gets that initial boost in the polls because everyone thinks he's sleek and cool and can clobber Trump.

Instead, we have Bob, failed candidate for Senate, at an anti-border wall rally with a paltry turnout, and at one point, they show him chatting to people through a fence (wall). Poor Bob O'Rourke.
Literally Sideshow Bob.

Actually that would be a good Trump nickname.