TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
They did the same thing with a pipeline here. Lawsuits were filed, courts and judges
issued stays and stoppages and yet it's almost done and will be soon. All this wall
complaining is bullshit and I'll bet one way or another it eventually gets done. It's just
going to take a while to get there.
I heard that they are already flowing products through the pipeline

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
If you search for Beto this morning, the lefty media is trying to make it sound like he took Trump on, so they're trying hard. And then those on the left would be tricked into thinking "wow, they still have Beto Fever down there...I hope he runs for President!" and he gets that initial boost in the polls because everyone thinks he's sleek and cool and can clobber Trump.
Yep. That's what is happening today...

The walls are closing in

Now who goes to jail? You can go to jail for falsifying a police report, lying to the fbi, lying to the courts. This has all that plus it cost tens of millions for this charade. People should go to jail. To those who believed this nonsense-yes you laughing boy, you are pretty fucking gullibly stupid. Let the salt flow.

Pickle

Not if you read that thread... basically "its what the fire department said" over and over again...
Funny how Trump specifically thanked the Fire Dept last night for managing to fit 10,000 people in an arena with a capacity of 8,000.

While between 25-35,000 watched from outside.

lajikal

Now who goes to jail? You can go to jail for falsifying a police report, lying to the fbi, lying to the courts. This has all that plus it cost tens of millions for this charade. People should go to jail. To those who believed this nonsense-yes you laughing boy, you are pretty fucking gullibly stupid. Let the salt flow.
You do realize that's only one of numerous ongoing investigations.. right?.. and didn't they say the same thing with the same leadership a while back?.. :haha7: :action-sm

Funny how Trump specifically thanked the Fire Dept last night for managing to fit 10,000 people in an arena with a capacity of 8,000.

While between 25-35,000 watched from outside.
The line to get into the arena was 4 miles long. Granted some people probably left when they learned it reached capacity, but no way was Beto's crowd even close

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Some CNN anchor just faked a bunch of tears reading a Parkland mom’s letter to her dead daughter.

Dems putting through a Bill to limit magazines to 10 rounds. Good luck with that.

You do realize that's only one of numerous ongoing investigations.. right?.. and didn't they say the same thing with the same leadership a while back?.. :haha7: :action-sm

Gullibly stupid, just own it. Now what were those other investigations again?

Some CNN anchor just faked a bunch of tears reading a Parkland mom’s letter to her dead daughter.

Dems putting through a Bill to limit magazines to 10 rounds. Good luck with that.
Oh dear what to do with the loaded 30 rounders I have now...

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Somebody's little brown Jew-hatin' ass got spanked hard.

The Jew hating savage is STILL on all her committees. While the ol' what's his name is a powerless figure head now. How about Nancy demand this bitch resign, censure her or something along those lines. Words dont mean anything if you don't back them up. From what I see these words are just words. If you think this savage won't get all uppity again with her hateful rhetoric against Israel and the Jewish people I got a bridge to sell you. She basically got away with it once and will get away with it again until REPUBLICANS grow some balls.

Sent from your Mom's box.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...t-met-smollett-update-20190211-story,amp.html

If it doesnt work. Tl;dr
Basically the police say they may need more records. The Empire guy camp says we have been cooperating and redactions were made to protect high profile individuals not contacted to the attack. The police still tell the reps they are being treated as victims and they believe them.

I WANT ANSWERS!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk