TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

5skin

Why isn't this Lisa Page story all over the news is what I'd like to know.
One friend posted a Fox article about it and I can't comment on it or see comments on his page or Fox news page.

lajikal

Let me get my calculator.. 70 years old + 4 years in Federal pound me in the ass prison + 3.5 years no get out of jail free in one state prison + whatever is left in your life in another state prison = FUCKED! :haha7: :action-sm

Pickle

Let me get my calculator.. 70 years old + 4 years in Federal pound me in the ass prison + 3.5 years no get out of jail free in one state prison + whatever is left in your life in another state prison = FUCKED! :haha7: :action-sm
Is any of this about Trump or Muh Russian Collusion?

lajikal

Apparently Senators are thinking too much, and should just yea the damn thing.. :rolleyes: :haha7:

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Why isn't this Lisa Page story all over the news is what I'd like to know.
One friend posted a Fox article about it and I can't comment on it or see comments on his page or Fox news page.
I haven't seen one thing on the MSM.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
That was then.

This is now.

Fucking wormy little weasel.
You have to wonder what Schiff's end game is here. A lot of it has fallen apart around him. The page testimony appears to be damaging for Democrats. Trump should go nuclear and release all of it

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
You have to wonder what Schiff's end game is here. A lot of it has fallen apart around him. The page testimony appears to be damaging for Democrats. Trump should go nuclear and release all of it.
The UNPEECH! camp has lost Schiffty.

Shit's falling apart fast.

lajikal

A good thing about having a 72 year old president is the funny shit they say.. :haha7:

lajikal

God I love this woman. She is blue-balling the shit out of the Trumpster. :haha7:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi pledges to block Senate plan that could give GOP cover on Trump's national emergency
CNBC.com
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she will not take up Senate GOP legislation to curtail the emergency powers of future presidents.
  • The measure could give GOP lawmakers political cover on Thursday, when the Republican-held Senate votes on whether to block President Donald Trump's national emergency declaration over the southern border.
Alex Edelman | Bloomberg | Getty Images
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat from California, speaks during a luncheon event at the Economic Club of Washington D.C. in Washington, D.C., March 8, 2019.

The House will not take up a Senate GOP bill that could give Republicans political cover as they vote on whether to block President Donald Trump's national emergency declaration, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
God I love this woman. She is blue-balling the shit out of the Trumpster. :haha7:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi pledges to block Senate plan that could give GOP cover on Trump's national emergency
CNBC.com
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she will not take up Senate GOP legislation to curtail the emergency powers of future presidents.
  • The measure could give GOP lawmakers political cover on Thursday, when the Republican-held Senate votes on whether to block President Donald Trump's national emergency declaration over the southern border.
Alex Edelman | Bloomberg | Getty Images
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat from California, speaks during a luncheon event at the Economic Club of Washington D.C. in Washington, D.C., March 8, 2019.

The House will not take up a Senate GOP bill that could give Republicans political cover as they vote on whether to block President Donald Trump's national emergency declaration, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday.
This nonsense is getting ridiculous.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
So...you're all suggesting the 2016 election can't be reversed, Hillary installed, and Trump's agenda undone?