TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

lajikal

Isn't this what people generally wanted?......you know what, forget it. Orangemanbad!
Apparently not the FAA.. and the Trumpster was going on about Einstein.. :haha7:

President Trump announced that the United States was grounding Boeing’s 737 Max aircraft, reversing an earlier decision by American regulators to keep the jets flying in the wake of a second deadly crash in Ethiopia.

The Federal Aviation Administration had for days resisted calls to ground the plane even as safety regulators in some 42 countries had banned flights by the jets. As recently as Tuesday, the agency said it had seen “no systemic performance issues” that would prompt it to halt flights of the jet.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
slightly off topic but does anyone here in the NY/NJ region get RNN network? It's channel 19 if you have Optimum. It's like a low budget CNN. Been around for a long time. They have a show between 6 and 7pm 'Richard French Live' by a weaselly looking guy with a bald spot Richard French (his dad owns the station) and it's just anti-Republican/anti-Trump all the time. The network is basically an unpaid arm of the Democrat party. They used to have live viewer call in and I tried circa 2005 to "RAMOOOONE!" Richard but the call screener didn't believe I was really Steve from Yellowstone. Anyway if you have it on your TV package take a look. It's such a sad organization. I have no idea how they make enough money to keep the lights on.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Is sure hope Dr. Gu gets caught with some serious skeletons in his closet. Perhaps the skeletons of the unborn fetuses he's killed.

This Palmer guy is the biggest fraud. Every reply to Trump has implied that Trump and his family are on the verge of indictment. All for the clicks to his shitty website "reports"...

And then theres a Krassenstein...again insisting Trump is on the verge of impeachment.

Walls........they be closing in.

Even though that was a total Obama knob gobbling fest, I've often thought about how do a funny Obama, and I can't come of with much. It's definitely not due to him being a good president, it's just something about him that just doesn't lend itself to humor. And of course, you would have to tread very lightly on him, one false move and you'd be slapped down as racist before you could finish the joke.

lajikal

Even though that was a total Obama knob gobbling fest, I've often thought about how do a funny Obama, and I can't come of with much. It's definitely not due to him being a good president, it's just something about him that just doesn't lend itself to humor. And of course, you would have to tread very lightly on him, one false move and you'd be slapped down as racist before you could finish the joke.
Well there was that time Obama gave the Donald a good ribbing and had everyone LoLing.. :haha7:

lajikal

What.. no pardon?.. I had a sad :confused:.. maybe Trump will throw him a bone at the end of his term.. :haha7:

Trump says he 'feels badly' for Manafort after sentencing, new charges
March 13, 2019

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he feels "badly" for his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was sentenced to additional prison time on Wednesday andcharged with new crimes in New York.

"I feel badly for him," Trump said, describing Manafort's legal troubles as a "very sad situation."

Manafort was ordered Wednesday to serve an additional 43 months on federal conspiracy charges, bringing his total sentence between two federal courts to 7.5 years in twin cases stemming from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
What.. no pardon?.. I had a sad :confused:.. maybe Trump will throw him a bone at the end of his term.. :haha7:

Trump says he 'feels badly' for Manafort after sentencing, new charges
March 13, 2019

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he feels "badly" for his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was sentenced to additional prison time on Wednesday andcharged with new crimes in New York.

"I feel badly for him," Trump said, describing Manafort's legal troubles as a "very sad situation."

Manafort was ordered Wednesday to serve an additional 43 months on federal conspiracy charges, bringing his total sentence between two federal courts to 7.5 years in twin cases stemming from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.
In your head, 24/7, rent free.

It can’t be healthy.

lajikal

In your head, 24/7, rent free.

It can’t be healthy.
It's like watching a comedy in real life.

No one wants and hates for Trump to get re-elected more than Trump, his life depends on it but it's rapidly costing him his sanity. :haha7:

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
All this Manafort shit is a pardon trap

If trump pardons it gives them more shit to virtue signal about and REeeeeeeee

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
It's like watching a comedy in real life.

No one wants and hates for Trump to get re-elected more than Trump, his life depends on it but it's rapidly costing him his sanity. :haha7:
Seriously dude, CB's right. You're entirely too wrapped up in how much you

A. Hate Trump and
B. Don't care about Trump.

But you spend damn near all day, every day, here slapping story after story, no matter how silly, that tries to motherfuck Trump.

It must be exhausting living in salt that deep, that pervasive. Do you even go to a job? Go outside? Have relations with regular human people?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
All this Manafort shit is a pardon trap

If trump pardons it gives them more shit to virtue signal about and REeeeeeeee
New York recently changed the law regarding double jeopardy specifically so they could go after Trump people...or they tried, at least.

As soon as Manafort was sentenced, he was indicted in NY. Pardon is no longer on the table because of it.