TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I thought Rosenstien was stepping down last winter? I swore I saw a news story about him leaving in mid Feb
It was supposed to be March. With the impending Muller report so close to being released he decided to stay on and he did Trump a huge favor by staying on and helping Barr go through the report and concur with the findings.

Sent from your Mom's box.

US is said to water down demand that China curb subsidies amid push for a trade deal
Reuters
  • The issue of industrial subsidies is thorny because they are intertwined with the Chinese government's industrial policy.
  • Beijing grants subsidies and tax breaks to state-owned firms and to sectors seen as strategic for long-term development.
Chip Somodevilla | Getty Images
U.S. President Donald Trump (R) and Chinese Vice Premier Liu He talk to reporters in the Oval Office at the White House April 04, 2019 in Washington, DC.

U.S. negotiators have tempered demands that China curb industrial subsidies as a condition for a trade deal after strong resistance from Beijing, according to two sources briefed on discussions, marking a retreat on a core U.S. objective for the trade talks. The world's two biggest economies are nine months into a trade war that has cost billions of dollars, roiled financial markets and upended supply chains.

U.S. President Donald Trump'sadministration has slapped tariffs on $250 billion worth of imports of Chinese goods to press demands for an end to policies — including industrial subsidies — that Washington says hurt U.S. companies competing with Chinese firms. China responded with its own tit-for-tat tariffs on U.S. goods.

The issue of industrial subsidies is thorny because they are intertwined with the Chinese government's industrial policy.

Beijing grants subsidies and tax breaks to state-owned firms and to sectors seen as strategic for long-term development. Chinese President Xi Jinping has strengthened the state's role in parts of the economy.

Ya think? Well the Trumpster has overplayed his 3D hand and flashed his cards too soon cause the Mueller report hasn't came out yet and his little 'con' has started to die out.. :haha7:

Trump revived attacks on sanctuary cities to distract from Mueller report release: report

President Trump reportedly publicly revived an earlier proposal to release migrants in sanctuary cities in part to distract from lingering questions about special counsel Robert Mueller's report, according to The New York Times.

Shortly after news broke that the administration had rejected the idea, Trump sent a series of tweets claiming it was still being considered. Trump has deliberately escalated his language to enliven his base since the Mueller investigation's conclusion, according to the Times.

Once Attorney General William Barr delivers the redacted report, the White House reportedly plans to have aides speed-read it, skipping all sections related to potential criminal conspiracy and reading only the section on why Mueller was unable to determine whether Trump obstructed justice.

The White House legal team also plans to zero in on why Barr's four-page summary of the report said "much" of Trump's conduct was public and which aspects were not, according to the Times.

"Our goal is to respond as quick as we can; given the length of the report, it may take some time to respond," Jay Sekulow, Trump's personal lawyer, told the Times. "But we have a plan in place to respond in a professional manner as quickly and appropriately as possible."

Short version... woman defrauds fed of 4 mill in taxes goes to prison. Get out on parole... tried to vote whilst on parole... gets violated and sent back to grey bar motel... of course deh be trappin her and shiznet about not be tellifiing her you can't vote when you are on de parole...

Could someone take some fucking personal responsibility for something once... twat went away for a fucking federal felony. Perhaps due some research and find out what and what you cannot do as a felon on parole... gaaaaaah

Trump’s Fed Attacks Cast a Chill at Global Finance Gathering

Analysts don’t expect new Fed appointees to change policy direction, but former central bankers worry about erosion of institution's nonpolitical stance
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell at the International Monetary Fund spring meetings in Washington, D.C.PHOTO:

April 14, 2019

WASHINGTON—Former Federal Reserve officials and foreign central bankers said President Trump’s combative stance toward the U.S. central bank could over time weaken the institution and its role in the global economy.

Might want to get the White House on the same page if you're gonna try to sell this distraction 'con job'. :haha7:

White House: We’re not considering busing migrants to “sanctuary cities.” Trump: Yes, we are!

Trump’s officials — including his acting ICE director — think it’s a bad idea, but Trump apparently loves it.

On Friday, that meant endorsing — as a plan under “strong considerations” — a proposal that the White House had told reporters hours earlier was simply discussed in passing and rejected for good.

On Thursday night, the Washington Postreported that on two occasions — in November and again in February — the White House had tried to pressure Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials to deposit immigrant detainees in “sanctuary cities” like the San Francisco district of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

As the Post reported, neither push went anywhere — ICE officials, including current acting head of the agency Matthew Albence, raised serious legal, logistical, and political concerns.

And the Trump administration downplayed the idea that it was ever really on the table: “This was just a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion,” according to a statement the White House sent to the Post.

Apparently, though, Trump still loves the idea so much that he tweeted it — claiming, totally contrary to the White House statement, that the plan was still under “strong considerations.”

He proceeded to reiterate the strength of his considerations to reporters later that afternoon:

Trump administration officials get a lot of questions from reporters about whether something is being considered, and — largely because of the risk of contradictions like this — they have generally learned to say by default that an option is “on the table.”

Team Trump is gonna have to pump out a shit-ton of headlines this week to try, in vein, to distract from the Mueller Report that is gonna pop like "Fat Man" over Nagasaki.

Member Trump's botched Cohen testimony distraction as he tried to kiss Kimmy's ass into denuking.. :haha7:

Trump’s Fed Attacks Cast a Chill at Global Finance Gathering

Analysts don’t expect new Fed appointees to change policy direction, but former central bankers worry about erosion of institution's nonpolitical stance
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell at the International Monetary Fund spring meetings in Washington, D.C.PHOTO:

April 14, 2019

WASHINGTON—Former Federal Reserve officials and foreign central bankers said President Trump’s combative stance toward the U.S. central bank could over time weaken the institution and its role in the global economy.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Ya think? Well the Trumpster has overplayed his 3D hand and flashed his cards too soon cause the Mueller report hasn't came out yet and his little 'con' has started to die out.. :haha7:

Trump revived attacks on sanctuary cities to distract from Mueller report release: report

President Trump reportedly publicly revived an earlier proposal to release migrants in sanctuary cities in part to distract from lingering questions about special counsel Robert Mueller's report, according to The New York Times.

Shortly after news broke that the administration had rejected the idea, Trump sent a series of tweets claiming it was still being considered. Trump has deliberately escalated his language to enliven his base since the Mueller investigation's conclusion, according to the Times.

Once Attorney General William Barr delivers the redacted report, the White House reportedly plans to have aides speed-read it, skipping all sections related to potential criminal conspiracy and reading only the section on why Mueller was unable to determine whether Trump obstructed justice.

The White House legal team also plans to zero in on why Barr's four-page summary of the report said "much" of Trump's conduct was public and which aspects were not, according to the Times.

"Our goal is to respond as quick as we can; given the length of the report, it may take some time to respond," Jay Sekulow, Trump's personal lawyer, told the Times. "But we have a plan in place to respond in a professional manner as quickly and appropriately as possible."
Look how easily the leftist propaganda wing steers the little salty minds.

Obi NYTimes Kenobi: Trump revived attacks on sanctuary cities to distract from Mueller report release

@lajikal: Trump revived attacks on sanctuary cities to distract from Mueller report release

The puny mind tricks work so well on them.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Look how easily the leftist propaganda wing steers the little salty minds.

Obi NYTimes Kenobi: Trump revived attacks on sanctuary cities to distract from Mueller report release

@lajikal: Trump revived attacks on sanctuary cities to distract from Mueller report release

The puny mind tricks work so well on them.

It is so amusing

Hundreds of incidents at this point, dutifully reported by local outlets, almost completely ignored by MSM.

https://www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com/
A guy walked down a busy LA street to see how much he'd be hassled. Most people ignored him, but one followed and stalked for three blocks. I'm guessing the more likely scenario was he was getting ready to wip out his camera to record the carnage.
On average normal sane people will not be a problem.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

A guy walked down a busy LA street to see how much he'd be hassled. Most people ignored him, but one followed and stalked for three blocks. I'm guessing the more likely scenario was he was getting ready to wip out his camera to record the carnage.
On average normal sane people will not be a problem.

You’re right, normal people will ignore it, but, there are lunatics out there just waiting to start a confrontation, I saw a crazy purple haired bitch at the garden store wearing a pussyhat that was rambling on to the poor guys at the store and anyone that would listen to her, I just ignored her but it was killing me not to say anything, but, I’m a normal person, and would rather avoid a confrontation with someone who is obviously mentally ill

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
You’re right, normal people will ignore it, but, there are lunatics out there just waiting to start a confrontation, I saw a crazy purple haired bitch at the garden store wearing a pussyhat that was rambling on to the poor guys at the store and anyone that would listen to her, I just ignored her but it was killing me not to say anything, but, I’m a normal person, and would rather avoid a confrontation with someone who is obviously mentally ill
This is the first time in my life I've ever experienced conservatives openly interjecting into mid conversation about right wing policies. It's sort of off putting. I've gone to stores and heard people bitching about Democrats to the clerks who usually don't care. Most of the time I agree with everything they say but I wouldn't walk around in a Trump hat or start high fiving. It's too risky IMO.

THE FEZ MAN

This is the first time in my life I've ever experienced conservatives openly interjecting into mid conversation about right wing policies. It's sort of off putting. I've gone to stores and heard people bitching about Democrats to the clerks who usually don't care. Most of the time I agree with everything they say but I wouldn't walk around in a Trump hat or start high fiving. It's too risky IMO.
There was a guy that used to hang around my old barbershop blathering on like he was a ridiculous conservative Rush Limbaugh or glen beck non stop, i tried my very best to ignore him till he finally brought up “the revolution” and what was I going to do, I just looked at him and said, “I’m an artist, (he was railing against gays and artist) and I believe that no one has the right to shove their opinions down the throats of others, I’m also a gun owner, when the shit hits the fan, assholes like you are the very first people that I’m going to execute”
Magically he needed to go get a cup of coffee, when he left, the three other guys (who I know, and know me) just laughed and thanked me for chasing that nitwit out.