TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Bashing Fox News for being anti-progressive is so 2010. Outside of Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham...I don't consider them in the tank for Trump. But then again, I haven't watched Fox in years, so what do I know. OANN has been more than reasonable...its just not really available anywhere.
I’m kind of surprised that OANN slides under the radar, it’s one of the only “news” stations I can watch without wanting to Elvis my TV

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I’m kind of surprised that OANN slides under the radar, it’s one of the only “news” stations I can watch without wanting to Elvis my TV
I don't subscribe to them, but I do follow them on Twitter and do see clips (not getting "KlowdTV"). They're about the only outlet that I can take seriously (Breitbart second). They're very low budget and not as polished, which is how it's supposed to be.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I don't subscribe to them, but I do follow them on Twitter and do see clips. They're about the only outlet that I can take seriously (Breitbart second). They're very low budget and not as polished, which is how it's supposed to be.
They have a channel on my cable system which I watch often, honestly I really think it’s one of the more balanced news networks , they will actually show both sides of a discussion and not stomp on a “dissenting” opinion unlike the rest of the echo chambers

Atomic Fireball

Donator
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION PREPARES MULTIPLE MILITARY OPTIONS FOR IRAN, INCLUDING AIRSTRIKES AND SETTING UP GROUND INVASION
5/14/19

Vice President Mike Pence, President Donald Trump, Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan and National Security Advisor John Bolton (from left) sit across from NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg during a bilateral meeting in the Cabinet Room at the White House, on April 2.PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES

When President Trump’s top national security advisers met for a classified meeting at the Pentagon last Thursday, Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan laid out several U.S. military options for Iran, separated into two distinct categories: retaliatory and offensive.

The revised Iran options ordered by John Bolton, President Trump’s national security adviser, have different degrees and redlines for escalation, ranging from airstrikes to targeted incursions, Pentagon officials told Newsweek.

Defense Department officials who have been briefed on the details of the updated military plans for Iran agreed to speak with Newsweek on condition of anonymity. Pentagon officials confirmed a report published in The New York Times on Monday outlining an option to deploy as many as 120,000 U.S. troops to the Middle East if Iran initiates an attack on U.S. forces or continues to work on what the U.S. has alleged were secret nuclear proliferation objectives.

Pentagon officials told Newsweek that if deployed, the role of the 120,000 U.S. forces would center on logistical support and developing infrastructure to preposition U.S. forces for the option of a ground invasion. The original 120,000 would integrate into an additional surge of U.S. forces sent into the region.

American special operations forces traditionally play a heavy role both during and after battlespace preparation, defense officials added but said their use would depend on the Iranian scenario and the varying degrees outlined in the escalation of force matrix.
dRump needs lessons from Justin on how to capitulate with dignity. When you're faced with hostile brown third-world bugmen you need to know when to fold (immediately).

Canadian red tape has slowed down the process
Ah, the ineptitude gambit. Well played, Canadia.

lajikal

:action-sm :haha7:

The two oil pumping stations targeted in Saudi Arabia are over 500 miles from Yemen's northern border with the kingdom. It wasn't immediately known where the Houthis launched the drones.

The attacks demonstrated the increased risks in a region vital to global energy supplies amid heightened tensions following the Trump administration's withdrawal from the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and world powers, and the subsequent reimposition of U.S. sanctions to cripple the Iranian economy. Iran has since said it would begin enriching uranium at higher levels by July 7 if world powers failed to negotiate new terms for the deal.

dRump needs lessons from Justin on how to capitulate with dignity. When you're faced with hostile brown third-world bugmen you need to know when to fold (immediately).
His ego wouldn't allow it. He'd gain some people on the left, if he didn't come off as a child. The guy, for a non politician, is doing a good job. Maybe a puppet but still has the balls to do what's needed. He better win in 2020 or we're motherfucking doomed.

It's funny watching the left's reaction to all this. He's the political version of, Lerooooy Jenkins!
The Dems wringing their filthy hands, thinking they got this and in comes, Donaaaald Trump!
"Oh, Donald"

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Brilliant!

"We'll piss 7 times more money away on our empty nuclear threats while our economy goes to utter shit!"

I swear, it's like the retards running that shithole country want to be dragged out in the street and stabbed in the asshole with a bayonet Gaddafi style.

@lajikal How much oil does Canada import from the second shittiest part of the world (after Canada of course)? Shouldn't Trudeau be putting on a burka and paying homage to the Ayatollahs about now?

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
The closing in walls spring trap?
Yes! By the way, I believe that congratulations are in order. Georgia and Alabama have taken tremendous strides backward into the past. You guys should all be very excited!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Yes! By the way, I believe that congratulations are in order. Georgia and Alabama have taken tremendous strides backward into the past. You guys should all be very excited!
Like myself, I think you’ll find @Creasy Bear is pro abortion. Not even pro choice, but pro abortion.

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
Like myself, I think you’ll find @Creasy Bear is pro abortion. Not even pro choice, but pro abortion.
Well then, how do you feel about the right's push to end safe, legal abortion in the US? Is this one issue you can differ with your party over?

Pickle

Well then, how do you feel about the right's push to end safe, legal abortion in the US? Is this one issue you can differ with your party over?
Do you mean the bill that states you can’t get an abortion after detecting a fetal heartbeat?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
It’s retarded. Abortion makes solid fiscal sense. The less poor people being born, the less crime, welfare, medical, and prison we have to pay for.

Paying for a $500 abortion now, saves millions in societal damage on that same burden throughout its life.

I’d still never vote democrat though. At least not for any of the ones we have currently.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Yes.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. It seems like both sides have pushed the boundaries of an issue that I thought had been long settled. Georgia and Alabama's laws are certain to wind up at the Supreme Court, where both Trump appointments have said they're not looking to re-litigate Roe v Wade or PP v Casey. Theoretically that means they'll be struck down. It's possible New York's law could wind up there as well.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I'm with you on this one, buddy.

The #1 killer of black babies is black women.

How can you not love that?

Yaaay! Me and Stig agree! Slaughter those niglets!

Last edited:

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Do you mean the bill that states you can’t get an abortion after detecting a fetal heartbeat?
To the left, it's a big clump of cells until it comes out of the vagina.

It’s retarded. Abortion makes solid fiscal sense. The less poor people being born, the less crime, welfare, medical, and prison we have to pay for.

Paying for a $500 abortion now, saves millions in societal damage on that same burden throughout its life.

I’d still never vote democrat though. At least not for any of the ones we have currently.
I tend to agree, except if it's late term (unless the mother or baby are at risk). Its a decision they shouldnt be waiting on and should be acting fast. And I tend to believe we should be doing more to prevent these pregnancies from happening in the first place. But alot of it comes from the black community, which has been torn apart by the left over the last 50 years back when they claimed to have become their voice and their advocates. I also don't think abortion should be celebrated. It's not a particularly pleasant experience and anyone pushing the "just a clump of cells when it's in the mother" narrative can go fuck themselves.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I'm with you on this one, buddy.

The #1 killer of black babies is black women.

How can you not love that?

Yaaay! Me and Stig agree! Slaughter those niglets!
We want them aborted for business purposes. @Stig is just racist.

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

Donator
It's an understandable reaction to the left becoming a baby-slaughtering death cult to spite the Orange Man's badness, but it won't go anywhere.

We'll still get to smash those disgusting little negro fetuseseses under our boot heels like so many cockroaches. Me and you, buddy.

STOMP! SQUISH! STOMP! SQUISH!

High five!