TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

lajikal

U.S. pulls most personnel from Iraq as U.S. officials say Iranian military likely behind tanker attacks
May 15, 2019

CBS News

• U.S. officials are pointing the finger at elite Iranian military forces for the sabotage attacks on oil tankers near the Persian Gulf.
  • A week after claiming Iranian "preparations for possible attack" on U.S. forces in the region, the U.S. has ordered most State Department personnel out of neighboring Iraq.
  • U.S. and Iranian officials insist nobody wants a war, and President Trump has denied plans to send 120,000 troops to the region.
  • The U.S. military has refuted a senior British commander's assessment that there has been "no increased threat from Iranian-backed forces in Iraq and Syria."
U.S. officials have said they believe Iranian combat divers were behind the attacks on four oil tankers near the Persian Gulf over the weekend, and they tell CBS News senior national security correspondent David Martin there's still no sign Iran is backing off purported plans to attack Americans in the region.

Martin said American officials have him there is "credible" and "urgent" intelligence that Iran has ordered Shiite militias in Iraq to prepare to conduct attacks against U.S. troops and diplomats in the country.

On Wednesday the State Department ordered all non-emergency staff and their families to leave Iraq, a nation on Iran's southern border in which the Iranian government backs various militia groups which have fought U.S. troops before.

U.S. pulls most personnel from Iraq as U.S. officials say Iranian military likely behind tanker attacks
May 15, 2019

CBS News

• U.S. officials are pointing the finger at elite Iranian military forces for the sabotage attacks on oil tankers near the Persian Gulf.
  • A week after claiming Iranian "preparations for possible attack" on U.S. forces in the region, the U.S. has ordered most State Department personnel out of neighboring Iraq.
  • U.S. and Iranian officials insist nobody wants a war, and President Trump has denied plans to send 120,000 troops to the region.
  • The U.S. military has refuted a senior British commander's assessment that there has been "no increased threat from Iranian-backed forces in Iraq and Syria."
U.S. officials have said they believe Iranian combat divers were behind the attacks on four oil tankers near the Persian Gulf over the weekend, and they tell CBS News senior national security correspondent David Martin there's still no sign Iran is backing off purported plans to attack Americans in the region.

Martin said American officials have him there is "credible" and "urgent" intelligence that Iran has ordered Shiite militias in Iraq to prepare to conduct attacks against U.S. troops and diplomats in the country.

On Wednesday the State Department ordered all non-emergency staff and their families to leave Iraq, a nation on Iran's southern border in which the Iranian government backs various militia groups which have fought U.S. troops before.

Combat divers... nice to see Frunk using his SEAL training...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Yes! By the way, I believe that congratulations are in order. Georgia and Alabama have taken tremendous strides backward into the past. You guys should all be very excited!
The dems did this to themselves. If you are going to have crazy lefties supporting partial birth abortion and Governor Ralph Northam saying that if a baby is born and can live outside the womb that you just need to give the baby a pill to put it down quietly, you can expect an extreme reaction in return.

And saying "no abortion once there is a heartbeat" is not exactly an extreme position unless you have lost all sense of perspective.

BIV

Fox just showed Iranian soldiers marching.

I love how third world shit holes insist on having silly marches, with extra hops or holding your arms funny.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The dems did this to themselves. If you are going to have crazy lefties supporting partial birth abortion and Governor Ralph Northam saying that if a baby is born and can live outside the womb that you just need to give the baby a pill to put it down quietly.
You’re doing that thing again where you are remembering something that didn’t happen. You do it all the time and every time you say you’re not doing it you always end up admitting you were wrong.

So this time can we just skip the part where I find the actual interview and explain exactly what he meant and you just say “I’m sure that’s not what he meant because that would be preposterous.”

I mean, I’ll go through the whole exercise again if you want, but one of these times I would just like you to take my word for it. Because like I said...every time.

BIV

You’re doing that thing again where you are remembering something that didn’t happen. You do it all the time and every time you say you’re not doing it you always end up admitting you were wrong.

So this time can we just skip the part where I find the actual interview and explain exactly what he meant and you just say “I’m sure that’s not what he meant because that would be preposterous.”

I mean, I’ll go through the whole exercise again if you want, but one of these times I would just like you to take my word for it. Because like I said...every time.
No, he didn't exactly say "give the baby a pill". That's a euphemism.

Northam:

"The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

So, once the baby is already born, the parents and doctors get to decide if the baby is going to live "if that's what the mother and the family desired".

Close enough.

Sure, he qualified it with "If this" and "If that".....but none of those "ifs" are in the actual bill. Only the right to kill the baby, even if it can live outside of the womb.

To me, that is unacceptable, no matter how you parse it. This is what dems do. They write a bill that does something shitty and then try to soft pedal it in the media. And this insanity is the best spin he could put on it.

Here is the whole quote, if you want to get nitpicky.

"When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician, by the way," Northam said. "And it's done in cases where there any be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that's non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion."

Feel free not to respond.

BIV

Trump just dropped his immigration proposal. It's exactly what it needs to be. As expected, the dems hate it, like they hate anything that's merit based.

Still trying to find the actual bullet points without a news network spin.

Pigdango

Donator
No, he didn't exactly say "give the baby a pill". That's a euphemism.

Northam:

"The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

So, once the baby is already born, the parents and doctors get to decide if the baby is going to live "if that's what the mother and the family desired".

Close enough.

Sure, he qualified it with "If this" and "If that".....but none of those "ifs" are in the actual bill. Only the right to kill the baby, even if it can live outside of the womb.

To me, that is unacceptable, no matter how you parse it. This is what dems do. They write a bill that does something shitty and then try to soft pedal it in the media. And this insanity is the best spin he could put on it.

Here is the whole quote, if you want to get nitpicky.

"When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician, by the way," Northam said. "And it's done in cases where there any be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that's non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen.(If she were forced to deliver the baby) The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion."

Feel free not to respond.
You’re a boob. Please note the highlighted portion of the quote you posted, where he very specifically says he is talking about unviable babies who are not going to make it.

He is also saying that the scenario he is describing, where the mother is currently FORCED to deliver a mutated, unviable baby due to the ban on third trimester abortions, is what is happening now, AND THIS IS A VERY, VERY BAD THING.

He is not saying he wants to kill babies after they are born. He is actually saying the complete opposite. He is saying he wants to kill them during the third trimester, but only to spare the parents the absolutely unspeakable pain and horror of having to watch their unviable baby die after it has been born.

So here we are again. You’ve not read or understood the quote, you’ve allowed someone with an agenda - that dunce Tim Pool or Mark Levin, or yes - our own President Trump - to deliberately misrepresent what he said and what he meant. And even though I told you how preposterous it was to suggest that he was actually proposing to murder kids after they were born - STILL, you make me do this. Again and again and again and again.

Christ all fucking mighty.

Trump just dropped his immigration proposal. It's exactly what it needs to be. As expected, the dems hate it, like they hate anything that's merit based.

Still trying to find the actual bullet points without a news network spin.
Nothing on #orangemanbads site... well old stuff well and this new shirt they are selling:

BIV

You’re a boob. Please note the highlighted portion of the quote you posted, where he very specifically says he is talking about unviable babies who are not going to make it.

He is also saying that the scenario he is describing, where the mother is currently FORCED to deliver a mutated, unviable baby due to the ban on third trimester abortions, is what is happening now, AND THIS IS A VERY, VERY BAD THING.

He is not saying he wants to kill babies after they are born. He is actually saying the complete opposite. He is saying he wants to kill them during the third trimester, but only to spare the parents the absolutely unspeakable pain and horror of having to watch their unviable baby die after it has been born.

So here we are again. You’ve not read or understood the quote, you’ve allowed someone with an agenda - that dunce Tim Pool or Mark Levin, or yes - our own President Trump - to deliberately misrepresent what he said and what he meant. And even though I told you how preposterous it was to suggest that he was actually proposing to murder kids after they were born - STILL, you make me do this. Again and again and again and again.

Christ all fucking mighty.
You are making excuses.

This is very clear.

"The infant would be delivered."

Sounds like the baby is already born to me. He's even calling it an infant.

"The infant would be kept comfortable."

Apparently the baby is alive enough that keeping is comfortable is factor.

"The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired."

So now the mother and father get to decide if the baby gets medical care or not.

That's not abortion, that's fucking murder.

Once that baby is out of the mother's womb, she has no fucking right to decree that the baby can be denied care that could save the baby's life just for her own fucking convenience.

Fucking apologists.....

Pigdango

Donator
You are making excuses.

This is very clear.

"The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired."

So now the mother and father get to decide if the baby gets medical care or not.

Once that baby is out of the mother's womb, she has no fucking right to decree that the baby can be denied care that could save the baby's life just for her own fucking convenience.

Fucking apologists.....
Again, he is talking about the current way of doing things that he would like to change, and he is talking about how horrible it is that parents have to go through this.

That’s not me apologizing - that’s me understanding. You still don’t understand because you still don’t believe that people on the right will lie and mislead you just as much as people on the left.

I’ve got no agenda. I’ve got no reason to lie. I heard a narrative that made no sense, found the interview, listened, and understood.

If you actively are choosing to believe lies, then that is your choice. At least you have the quote, even if you’re not ready to understand it yet. You’ll come around eventually. It don’t make you a bad person. The people lying to you might not even be bad people. They might not have understood either. The guy did marble mouth it a bit.

Ask yourself this - was it a coincidence that the KKK story broke right after this, so he had no chance to clarify what he meant? Do you think the left is the only one who plays that game?

BIV

Nothing on #orangemanbads site... well old stuff well and this new shirt they are selling:

The AP actually didn't do too bad.

....In briefings with reporters Wednesday that attracted dozens of journalists, administration officials said the plan would create a points-based visa system, similar to those used by Canada and other countries. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to outline the plan before Trump’s announcement.

The U.S. would award the same number of green cards as it now does, but far more would go to exceptional students, professionals and people with vocational degrees. Factors such as age, English language ability and employment offers would be taken into account.

Far fewer green cards would be given to people with relatives already in the U.S. The diversity visa lottery, which offers green cards to citizens of countries with historically low rates of immigration to the U.S., would be eliminated.

The officials offered fewer specifics on border security, but said the administration hopes to create a fund, paid for by increasing certain fees, and use the money to modernize security and ports of entry.

The administration will push for an overhaul to the asylum system, with the goal of having to process fewer applications and making it easier to remove people who don’t qualify......

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
You are making excuses.

This is very clear.

Fucking apologists.....