TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Stig

The dems did this to themselves. If you are going to have crazy lefties supporting partial birth abortion and Governor Ralph Northam saying that if a baby is born and can live outside the womb that you just need to give the baby a pill to put it down quietly, you can expect an extreme reaction in return.

And saying "no abortion once there is a heartbeat" is not exactly an extreme position unless you have lost all sense of perspective.
Except that NOBODY IS HAVING "PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS." That's some crazy shit AM talk radio shills use to fear-monger. Late-term abortions are so rare as to be statistically nearly non-existent.
Yet Georgia bans abortion after six weeks & will punish women who go out of state. Alabama bans abortion even in the case of **** & will punish doctors with 99 years in jail. And Republicans are worried about “Shariah Law coming to America”?

Atomic Fireball

Donator
It’s retarded. Abortion makes solid fiscal sense. The less poor people being born, the less crime, welfare, medical, and prison we have to pay for.

Paying for a $500 abortion now, saves millions in societal damage on that same burden throughout its life.

I’d still never vote democrat though. At least not for any of the ones we have currently.
That being said it's none of the fed's business. Buy a bus ticket to another state.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Except that NOBODY IS HAVING "PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS." That's some crazy shit AM talk radio shills use to fear-monger. Late-term abortions are so rare as to be statistically nearly non-existent.
Yet Georgia bans abortion after six weeks & will punish women who go out of state. Alabama bans abortion even in the case of **** & will punish doctors with 99 years in jail. And Republicans are worried about “Shariah Law coming to America”?
Simmer down, buddy. We're still going to get to exterminate those jiggaboos by the millions before they get loose from the womb and steal our bikes.

Me and you, friendo. Infanticide fans 4ever!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
CDC has 1.2% of abortions happen at ≥21 weeks, and and the straight abortion rate was 1.18% of births. This is 2015 data.
-Stat Crip, possibly my worst character

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
And I think that law is just as bad a third trimester and partial birth abortions.

Though I'm not opposed to a heartbeat law, if all the rest wasn't a part of it. I wouldn't support it, but I wouldn't be offended by it.

I also go back and forth on the **** and incest issue. To me, except for health reasons, the desires of the parent is irrelevant. It's about the kid. And the kid doesn't care how he was conceived.

That being said, I'm not sure I want that codified into law, either.

I'm about as down the middle on this issue as you can get.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Fox just showed Iranian soldiers marching.

I love how third world shit holes insist on having silly marches, with extra hops or holding your arms funny.
I'm more ascared of their vast arsenal of Fateh-110 meme-missiles

And don't ask about their advanced weapons projects

BIV

Sen McSally is introducing a military sexual assault reform bill.

Why? Has the military been doing it wrong?

KRSOne

Good thing Trump won. Another disaster avoided.

White House declines to back Christchurch call to stamp out online extremism

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...t-online-extremism-amid-free-speech-concerns/

Two SC picks, Paris agreement, gun bans, TPP, and now government backed censorship. All things that may have been likely with a Clinton Presidency and a majority of far left activists on the SC. Although this will not help us as much if something is not done about corporations deciding who gets to speak.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...t-online-extremism-amid-free-speech-concerns/

Two SC picks, Paris agreement, gun bans, TPP, and now government backed censorship. All things that may have been likely with a Clinton Presidency and a majority of far left activists on the SC. Although this will not help us as much if something is not done about corporations deciding who gets to speak.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/14/big-tech-loves-europes-ideas-for-ending-internet-freedom/

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

I wish I had recorded Hillary saying “we need to control the internet “ GMA couldn’t cut her off fast enough

BIV

Fucking CNN:

HW Drafts Immigration plan to sway GOP, omits key issues.

One of those "key issues" is "low skill immigrants."

No, fuckos. It doesn't omit them. I think it's very clear that WE DON'T WANT THEM.

This idea that everyone deserves a chance to come here is a cancer.

I wish I had recorded Hillary saying “we need to control the internet “ GMA couldn’t cut her off fast enough
Wouldn’t matter much probably anymore. I think we’re at the point where what was once electoral suicide is now cool.

Used to be electoral suicide to campaign on higher taxes. Dems now make it a cornerstone platform. Open borders, they’re pretty close to flat out saying that as well, Harris and Biden are pretty much directly campaigning to illegals at this point. Restriction of (conservative) internet speech, clearly many would be for it.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Wouldn’t matter much probably anymore. I think we’re at the point where what was once electoral suicide is now cool.

Used to be electoral suicide to campaign on higher taxes. Dems not make it a cornerstone platform. Open borders, they’re pretty close to flat out saying that as well, Harris and Biden are pretty much directly campaigning to illegals at this point. Restriction of (conservative) internet speech, clearly many would be for it.
Label anything they want as extremists and off with their heads

I don't think Republicans are talking about stoning adulteresses or throwing gays off of buildings. What Sharia law are you referring to?

lajikal

I guess Trump ain't so bad after all.. :haha7: :action-sm

U.S. military to build 6 tent cities near border for migrants
The tents will likely not be on military bases, and ICE — not the military — will be responsible for migrant detention and custodial support.

A tent city set up to hold immigrant children separated from their parents or who crossed the U.S. border on their own, is seen in Tornillo, Texas, in this U.S. Department of Health and Human Services image released Oct. 12, 2018.HHS / Reuters file
  • May 15, 2019

WASHINGTON — The U.S. military is going to provide and build tents to house 7,500 migrants at six locations near the border.

A Department of Defense spokesperson confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security made the request, and a Defense official said acting Secretary Patrick Shanahan is expected to sign the request.

I guess Trump ain't so bad after all.. :haha7: :action-sm

U.S. military to build 6 tent cities near border for migrants
The tents will likely not be on military bases, and ICE — not the military — will be responsible for migrant detention and custodial support.

A tent city set up to hold immigrant children separated from their parents or who crossed the U.S. border on their own, is seen in Tornillo, Texas, in this U.S. Department of Health and Human Services image released Oct. 12, 2018.HHS / Reuters file
  • May 15, 2019

WASHINGTON — The U.S. military is going to provide and build tents to house 7,500 migrants at six locations near the border.

A Department of Defense spokesperson confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security made the request, and a Defense official said acting Secretary Patrick Shanahan is expected to sign the request.

How about we just turn those fuckers away or let’s give them individual tents like you see all over Cali. Just drop them on the other side of the wall

lajikal

How about we just turn those fuckers away or let’s give them individual tents like you see all over Cali. Just drop them on the other side of the wall
Tax dollars well spent if you ask me. Thank you for your sacrifice and donations this tax season.. :haha7: :action-sm