TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
Do you really need another?
How many other mexican restaurants do you have in your town? In my town, 50k or so pop we have no less than 60 of them and I stopped counting, they seem to have unlimited money to open a place that may last 2 months or for years but most only last a very short time.
Jesus, so many fucking Mexi joints now. I don't expect it to be any good.

Hatred of Trump should not be interpreted as a love of Obama.
But, if I had to guess, the love Obama circle graph would almost totally be inside the hate of Trump circle graph. Like an eclipse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I just saw Pelosi on TV giving a statement that Illegal Aliens don't have to let ICE agents in if they knock on their door. That a deportation order isn't a search warrant and has no real legal authority. Also, the ACLU has people ready to go on a moment's notice to aid those that are detained.

This my friends is exactly why Trump gave so much notice before these raids were set to begin. He announces that those on final deportation notices will be hunted down and deported by ICE in 3 weeks if the Dems don't agree to a new immigration policy. As per usual, Dems do nothing. In that time we had two Democratic Presidential debates in which all 23 candidates agreed to give illegal aliens health insurance and other tax payer benefits. Now we are mere days from the raids and the Speaker of the Mother Fucking House is spewing more radical leftists jargon to protect illegal ailens. If ICE doesn't deport one illegal Trump's mission was accomplished. He got Dems to show themselves for what they are again. American hating radicals. Normal, moderate people on both sides of the aisle will not forget this in 2020.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Gone, what were they?
Looks like he deleted it and reposted it. If I recall, I think he tagged an "Alfred E. Newman"....and in the reposted tweet, he removed it.

But now, I can't access his second tweet in the chain....its saying it failed to load. But it was hilarious because he said he'll be POTUS for "another 6 years (or maybe 10-14...just kidding!)"

Edit: come to think of it...I think Twitter is having issues at the moment...I can't search or anything.

Last edited:

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Amazing that the Dems really are choosing the illegal alien hill to die on. The average person gives nary a fuck about illegals and certainly don’t want to have to pay to keep them here and healthy.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Amazing that the Dems really are choosing the illegal alien hill to die on. The average person gives nary a fuck about illegals and certainly don’t want to have to pay to keep them here and healthy.
They have to. It's all about the black vote. They have to have 85% of the black vote to win national elections. It's been over 95, it dropped to 91 with Trump and might drop lower in the next election.

So they need to replace those votes. They expected to have decades to slowly get all the illegals turned into voters. Trump has forced them to speed up thier timeline.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Why so salty?

Oh, and it's Manchester, NH. So actually, every single candidate, including the Orange Bringer Of Joy will be here kissing our collective ass for the next year and a half or so. You'll be seeing Manchester on the news a lot. Even Fox. :action-sm
Manchvegas, baby

Why so salty?

Oh, and it's Manchester, NH. So actually, every single candidate, including the Orange Bringer Of Joy will be here kissing our collective ass for the next year and a half or so. You'll be seeing Manchester on the news a lot. Even Fox. :action-sm
Manchvegas... did they get rid of the MS-13 tags on that bridge abutment on 93 yet.

When Obama came to Portsmouth going into Pease In Marine 1 and 5 other helicopters he was like 2000' up, coming back like 300' map of the earth shit and scared the bejeebus out of the horses... thanks Obama.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Manchvegas... did they get rid of the MS-13 tags on that bridge abutment on 93 yet.

When Obama came to Portsmouth going into Pease In Marine 1 and 5 other helicopters he was like 2000' up, coming back like 300' map of the earth shit and scared the bejeebus out of the horses... thanks Obama.
that would be rasis to remove the grafitti

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.

Never seen the MS13 tags.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

sounds like you are due repartitions

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Really curious about what Tim Pool has to say about the White House social media summit today.

No no no my neighbor who is from pr told me it was trumps fault. He said he did not come close to doing enough. I asked what the mayor of sj or the gov did? Why did they never upgrade the electrical system? Nope just trumps fault. Now this guy is a doctor, has the rainbow flag as well. He was always a down to earth guy but damn trump has got it.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
No no no my neighbor who is from pr told me it was trumps fault. He said he did not come close to doing enough. I asked what the mayor of sj or the gov did? Why did they never upgrade the electrical system? Nope just trumps fault. Now this guy is a doctor, has the rainbow flag as well. He was always a down to earth guy but damn trump has got it.
The clinical diagnosis is Trump Derangement Syndrome .

lajikal

Got damn Caveman is on one hell of a Winning Streak. :haha7:

Trump announces end of fight to add citizenship question to census
Jul 11, 2019

WATCH: The Supreme Court previously struck down the possibility of adding the citizenship question to census forms.

President Donald Trump announced Thursday he is backing down from his effort to include acitizenship question on the 2020 census, and will instead take executive action that instructs the Commerce Department to obtain an estimate of U.S. citizenship through other means.

"I am hereby ordering every department and agency in the federal government to provide the Department of Commerce with all requested records regarding the number of citizens and noncitizens in our country," Trump said in a Rose Garden announcement on Thursday afternoon. "They must furnish all legally accessible records in their possession immediately. We will utilize these vast federal databases to gain a full, complete, and accurate count of the noncitizen population."

Attorney General William Barr later took the podium at the event to congratulate the president on the executive order, and indicated that it marks the end of the three separate ongoing court cases the administration is fighting in Maryland, California and New York over the administration's efforts to add the question to the census.

"There is simply no way to litigate these issues and obtain relief from the current injunctions in time to implement any new decision without jeopardizing our ability to carry out the census," Barr said, after insisting that he believed the government's effort would have inevitably survived a legal review if brought back before the Supreme Court.

But Barr also suggested, near the close of his remarks, that the administration would explore ways to potentially use the information collected from agencies to advise the congressional redistricting process, a move that would almost certainly generate a legal challenge from the same groups that brought lawsuits over the citizenship question.

"There is a current dispute over whether illegal aliens can be included for apportionment purposes," Barr said. "Depending on the resolution of that dispute, this data may possibly prove relevant."

The announcement brings to a close weeks of escalating confusion within the government over his demands that the controversial question be included in the census despite a Supreme Court order that had blocked the move.

Director of the ACLU's Voting Rights Project Dale Ho, who argued the census case before the Supreme Court, celebrated the announcement in a statement Thursday evening.

"Trump's attempt to weaponize the census ends not with a bang but a whimper," Ho said. "He lost in the Supreme Court, which saw through his lie about needing the question for the Voting Rights Act. It is clear he simply wanted to sow fear in immigrant communities and turbocharge Republican gerrymandering efforts by diluting the political influence of Latino communities."

As recently as Thursday morning, administration officials had been repeatedly suggested the president would take executive action calling for the question be added to the census. It was not immediately clear when and why the final decision was made not to move forward with that plan.

The announcement follows the government's acknowledgement in court last week that census forms continued to be printed without the question, in compliance with the Supreme Court's order last month.

In a majority opinion, Chief Justice John Roberts wrote that the administration's previous stated reasoning that it wanted the question added to better enforce the Voting Rights Act, "seems to have been contrived." However, Roberts also left open the possibility that the question could still be added if the administration presented a rationale that was sufficient.

lajikal

What a chicken! Meow meow! :haha7:

Trump abandons fight to put citizenship question on census, says he can get data from existing records
CNBC.com
  • President Donald Trump dropped a fight to put a citizenship question on the upcoming 2020 census, but ordered federal agencies to give the Commerce Department all records requested that could detail how many citizens and non-citizens live in the United States.
  • Attorney General William Barr said at a press conference that the question will not be asked on the census.
  • The Supreme Court in a decision last month effectively barred the Trump administration from adding such a question to the census, as it had planned to do.
Alex Edelman | AFP | Getty Images
US President Donald Trump waves as he arrives at the White House after a trip to Asia on June 30, 2019 in Washington, DC.

President Donald Trump on Thursday dropped a fight to put a citizenship question on the upcoming 2020 census — but ordered federal agencies to give the Commerce Department all records they have that are related to how many citizens and non-citizens live in the United States.

Trump did not, as had he had been expected earlier in the day, issue an executive order mandating that the question to be asked on the census.

Legal experts had said such an order would not likely survive court challenges.

lajikal

Those tariffs are really gonna hit starting next year. Just in time for the election. Caveman is in a world of shit. :haha7:

lajikal

Even the Brits are getting a good little chuckle. :haha7:

US census 2020: Trump retreats on citizenship question
Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with Twitter Share this with Whatsapp
Video captionBill Barr (L) spoke alongside President Trump

President Donald Trump will no longer pursue adding a question on citizenship to the 2020 US census questionnaire.
Instead, he said he had directed officials to obtain the information through an executive order for government agencies, as court challenges would have delayed a census.
"We will leave no stone unturned," Mr Trump said.

The retreat follows a long fight over the inclusion of the question, which the Supreme Court had blocked in June.