TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
He already did. Regarding bump stocks, it was 'minor' in comparison but still shows he's more than open to it.
You really are a fuck stick you know that? Trump had very little to do with “bump stocks” that was the BATF, who has the powers to put almost anything they want on the NFA list, “bump stocks” have been on the BATF radar for well over a decade, and any nitwit that bought one or invested in them deserved to have to give them up.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
They were made for toothless Hillbillies and kids that want to burn up barrels, gas tubes, snap bolts and waste ammunition. That’s all they are good for
I swear, they invent stupid shit like bumpstocks just so they can throw the gun grabbers a fake bone to ban so they can look stupid when they make it illegal, and act like they accomplished something.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I swear, they invent stupid shit like bumpstocks just so they can throw the gun grabbers a fake bone to ban so they can look stupid when they make it illegal, and act like they accomplished something.
“Trigger actuators” have been around for decades and every time they get banned by the BATF, every fucking time, I actually wouldn’t have put it past the Obama administration/ Obama’s BATF to “let it slide” to make it look like they weren’t actually going to ban them, and pass it off to the next president/ administration to deal with, the BATF on, several occasions, has arbitrarily banned many accessories, the fake suppressors on the original GSG5 SD was “banned” by the BATF, the reason they gave was that it was “too easy” to convert it to a “real suppressor”, really? Bullshit. They also banned all firearms that fire from an open bolt because its “to easy” to make them “machine guns”
The BATF is a fucking joke

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'm a bit annoyed with our president. Frankly, the way he is handling this Hong Kong thing is shit. I get you are in trade talks, but this shit is far more important. We need tough talk on from the president and ultimatums. China need to know there will be Hell to pay if they bring armed troops into Hong Kong. China cannot be allowed to fully take control of Hong Kong.

This wishy washy messaging he's saying to the press is horse shit.