TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I'm a bit annoyed with our president. Frankly, the way he is handling this Hong Kong thing is shit. I get you are in trade talks, but this shit is far more important. We need tough talk on from the president and ultimatums. China need to know there will be Hell to pay if they bring armed troops into Hong Kong. China cannot be allowed to fully take control of Hong Kong.

This wishy washy messaging he's saying to the press is horse shit.
What are we going to do? Is he going to have another red line Obama moment. China is going to rain on those folks. It's not just us staying out of it. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit either.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
What are we going to do? Is he going to have another red line Obama moment. China is going to rain on those folks. It's not just us staying out of it. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit either.
I don't know but "I hope this works out well for everyone, including china" doesn't cut it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'm a bit annoyed with our president. Frankly, the way he is handling this Hong Kong thing is shit. I get you are in trade talks, but this shit is far more important. We need tough talk on from the president and ultimatums. China need to know there will be Hell to pay if they bring armed troops into Hong Kong. China cannot be allowed to fully take control of Hong Kong.

This wishy washy messaging he's saying to the press is horse shit.
Why though?

What do we care if China steamrolls the Hong Kongers? Why is it America's job to stop the shitbag totalitarian countries from crushing their own people?

If we try to act tough, and save those ching chong assholes from themselves, then the lefties will just say it's proof that America is the real oppressors, maaaaan!

Fuck 'em.

-edited to add-

Same goes for Venezuela, Iran, Turkey, etc...

Fuck 'em.

BIV

Why though?

What do we care if China steamrolls the Hong Kongers? Why is it America's job to stop the shitbag totalitarian countries from crushing their own people?

If we try to act tough, and save those ching chong assholes from themselves, then the lefties will just say it's proof that America is the real oppressors, maaaaan!

Fuck 'em.

-edited to add-

Same goes for Venezuela, Iran, Turkey, etc...

Fuck 'em.
Even if you don't care about them, there are completely selfish American reasons to be talking tough. The China tariffs are hugely unpopular, including among his own base. It's starting to have a serious impact on the market.

So tie China's brutality to your trade messaging, rally the American people around the plight of the Hong Kong people to get support behind your hardline China trade policies

Creasy Bear

Donator
Please forgive him fat cuck @BIV. He is mildly retarded.. :haha7:
Here it is right here.

Trump has two choices-

1) Stay the fuck out of it, and be called a "cuck" by mongs the level of the Canadian catamite here.

2) Go in with guns blazing, waste a bunch of money and American lives, and fulfill the fapping fantasies of every leftist who so desperately wants Trump to be a baby-slaughtering warmonger.

Nobody gives two shits what mongs blabber, so 1 is Trump's best option.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Even if you don't care about them, there are completely selfish American reasons to be talking tough. The China tariffs are hugely unpopular, including among his own base. It's starting to have a serious impact on the market.

So tie China's brutality to your trade messaging, rally the American people around the plight of the Hong Kong people to get support behind your hardline China trade policies
I agree about the sanctions, but not about any kind of military tough talk.

Trump is stomping the shit out belligerent nations with his sanctions as we speak, and anybody who thinks they can "call his bluff" just isn't paying attention.

BIV

Here it is right here.

Trump has two choices-

1) Stay the fuck out of it, and be called a "cuck" by mongs the level of the Canadian catamite here.

2) Go in with guns blazing, waste a bunch of money and American lives, and fulfill the fapping fantasies of every leftists who so desperately wants Trump to be a baby-slaughtering warmonger.

Nobody gives two shits what mongs blabber, so 1 is Trump's best option.
It is shitty messaging to be talking about about the evils of China's trade policies and how Americans are going to have to foot the bill to pay for a trade war while you are pussy footing around the possibility of China slaughtering people who are in the streets waving the American flag, demanding a 2nd amendment and fighting for democracy.

It's shit. It's unacceptable.

At least PRETEND like you give a shit.

Creasy Bear

Donator
It is shitty messaging to be talking about about the evils of China's trade policies and how Americans are going to have to foot the bill to pay for a trade war while you are pussy footing around the possibility of China slaughtering people who are in the streets waving the American flag, demanding a 2nd amendment and fighting for democracy.

Tiananmen Square 2.0

Get that stand-in-front-of-tank guy to do an encore performance.

Here it is right here.

Trump has two choices-

That's the first order effect. The second order effect being that Chiner asserts its control over HK. The world's leading container port traffic thoroughput and 5th largest stock market. You think China is powerful now, let them get a direct hold of that cash cow.. :haha7:

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I agree about the sanctions, but not about any kind of military tough talk.

Trump is stomping the shit out belligerent nations with his sanctions as we speak, and anybody who thinks they can "call his bluff" just isn't paying attention.
I believe Trump doesn't want a deal with China. He wants to ruin them and cut the umbilical off of our dependency. There or other countries more than willing to make a deal with the US.

Guess Trump is a Sanctions Boy like 0bummer.. :haha7:

I believe Trump doesn't want a deal with China. He wants to ruin them and cut the umbilical off of our dependency. There or other countries more than willing to make a deal with the US.
How's that shooting yourself in the foot working out for ya?.. :action-sm

Creasy Bear

Donator
Guess Trump is a Sanctions Boy like 0bummer.. :haha7:
Barry was Ankle-Grabber Boy.

Look up Venezuela and Iran's ass and you can see the sky after Trump pushed their shit.

How's that shooting yourself in the foot working out for ya?.. :action-sm

Let me check my portfolio. Yeah, I'm still fucking rich.

How's tricks up there in North Moosecock?

Riverside shooting: Ex-convict killed officer, police say
August 13, 2019

(CNN)Police on Tuesday released the name of a man who they say killed a highway patrol officer before he was fatally wounded in a Southern California shootout.

Aaron Luther was the man who authorities believe killed a California Highway Patrol officer and wounded two others in Monday's shootout in Riverside, city police Officer Ryan Railsback said.

Luther was shot during the gunfire exchange with officers and was pronounced dead at a hospital, Railsback said.

Looks like CaveMan is doing what he does best!.. :haha7:

Trump’s China tariff climbdown, explained
The stock market is very happy about signs of surrender.
  • August 13, 2019

President Donald Trump speaks to members of the press at the White House on August 9, 2019.
Chen Mengtong/China News Service/VCG via Getty Images

President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday morning that he was going to delay implementation of looming taxes on a broad set of Chinese-made goods and sent the stock market soaring.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Riverside shooting: Ex-convict killed officer, police say
August 13, 2019

(CNN)Police on Tuesday released the name of a man who they say killed a highway patrol officer before he was fatally wounded in a Southern California shootout.

Aaron Luther was the man who authorities believe killed a California Highway Patrol officer and wounded two others in Monday's shootout in Riverside, city police Officer Ryan Railsback said.

Luther was shot during the gunfire exchange with officers and was pronounced dead at a hospital, Railsback said.

Thanks, Trump.

I saw AOC liked Justin Amash anti red flag tweet at Trump does that mean lefties are now anti red flag law because the bad orange man?

Trump declares Cuomo mentally ill no rights for him!

This was a bit of hyperbole by me but I have always said the left would resist anything Trump does even if its stuff like red flag laws. I think Turmp could come out in support of abortion. The left would start accusing him of supprting Eugenics and racist KKK Marget Sanger