TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

KRSOne

The dumb people on the TV who see nazis and secret Russian gents everywhere should be the first ones to get flaged. Those people are mentally ill, especially Sara Silverman seeing swastikas everywhere she goes.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I saw AOC liked Justin Amash anti red flag tweet at Trump does that mean lefties are now anti red flag law because the bad orange man?

Trump declares Cuomo mentally ill no rights for him!

This was a bit of hyperbole by me but I have always said the left would resist anything Trump does even if its stuff like red flag laws. I think Turmp could come out in support of abortion. The left would start accusing him of supprting Eugenics and racist KKK Marget Sanger
Funny, Justin. That's exactly what the right has been saying for decades.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Every day I wake up to something more awesome than the day before. How do you not want four more years of this?
The best is that Chris Cuomo did this to himself almost 10 years earlier by referencing himself as Fredo. I wish my Father was still alive so I could ask him if Mario referred to Chris as Fredo.

lajikal

U.S. inflation picking up; Fed rate cut still expected

FILE PHOTO: People shop at Macy's Department store in New York City, U.S., March 11, 2019.
REUTERS/BRENDAN MCDERMID

FILE PHOTO: The Federal Reserve Board building on Constitution Avenue is pictured in Washington, U.S., March 27, 2019.
REUTERS/BRENDAN MCDERMID/FILE PHOTO

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. consumer prices increased broadly in July, but the signs of an acceleration in inflation will likely do little to change market expectations that the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates again next month amid worsening trade tensions.

The report from the Labor Department on Tuesday, however, lowered the chances that the U.S. central bank would cut rates by half a percentage point at its Sept. 17-18 policy meeting.Financial markets have fully priced in a 25-basis-point reduction following a recent escalation in the bruising trade war between the United States and China, which sparked a stock market sell-off and caused an inversion of the U.S. Treasury yield curve, heightening the risk of a recession.

President Donald Trump announced last month an additional 10% tariff on $300 billion worth of Chinese imports starting Sept. 1. China let its currency, the yuan, slide past the key 7-per-dollar level to its lowest point since the 2008 global financial crisis before trying to stem the decline.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I'm a bit annoyed with our president. Frankly, the way he is handling this Hong Kong thing is shit. I get you are in trade talks, but this shit is far more important. We need tough talk on from the president and ultimatums. China need to know there will be Hell to pay if they bring armed troops into Hong Kong. China cannot be allowed to fully take control of Hong Kong.

This wishy washy messaging he's saying to the press is horse shit.
I have to agree, Hong Kong should remain an independent city state and should have never been handed back to the Chinese Taiwan the same.

THE FEZ MAN

Even if you don't care about them, there are completely selfish American reasons to be talking tough. The China tariffs are hugely unpopular, including among his own base. It's starting to have a serious impact on the market.

So tie China's brutality to your trade messaging, rally the American people around the plight of the Hong Kong people to get support behind your hardline China trade policies
Ok, speak for yourself, I’m “his base” and I want to see the tariffs doubled

mascan42

"Watch this. I'll come out in favor of something the Dems have wanted for years, and within a week, they'll be saying what a bad thing it is."

Beyond 3D chess, this is that wacky Star Trek chess.

lajikal

You do know Trump has flip-flopped political parties depending on what direction the wind is blowing his toupee right?.. :haha7: :action-sm

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.

BIV

Ok, speak for yourself, I’m “his base” and I want to see the tariffs doubled
You are exception, sir.

When home electronics, PCs and game consoles go up 25% in cost, there WILL be a backlash. People in the US largely judge our prosperity by how much entertainment we can buy.

THE FEZ MAN

You are exception, sir.

When home electronics, PCs and game consoles go up 25% in cost, there WILL be a backlash. People in the US largely judge our prosperity by how much entertainment we can buy.
When they start moving those factories back to the US and more people have good paying jobs it won’t matter, the entire idea is to take back what the Chinese have stolen over the last 40 years

You are exception, sir.

No he is not. I don’t know about doubles but these actions had to happen. Balance needs to be restored. Name another way of doing it. As trump has stated our trades deals have sucked for us(not all).

TheLoon

You are exception, sir.

Thought most of that shit was made by the good slanty eyes who learned their lesson after a couple less than subtle slaps on the wrist

Oh and the rotten cabbage eaters

BIV

I agree with you guys, but the average voter isn't educated enough to understand that.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Don Lemon sued for being a dirty dirty boy. Probably bullshit, but hilarious nonetheless.

17.Sometime later that evening, unexpectedly, Mr. Lemon walked towards Plaintiff and his colleagues inside of Murf’s.

18. At such time, Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s moustache under Plaintiff’s nose.

19. Mr. Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff “Do you like pussy or dick?”. While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.

lajikal

When they start moving those factories back to the US and more people have good paying jobs it won’t matter, the entire idea is to take back what the Chinese have stolen over the last 40 years
They moved out of the US for a reason. The production costs and regulations way superseded the cost to move manufacturing elsewhere. What has changed.. besides millennials making up a large portion of the entry level jobs. You think this 'tarded idea to move factories back to US is a good idea? Good luck to ya.. :haha7: :action-sm

lajikal

Oh and millennials want $15 an hour for an easy ass job. You think they're gonna be jumping for manufacturing jobs? :haha7:

THE FEZ MAN

They moved out of the US for a reason. The production costs and regulations way superseded the cost to move manufacturing elsewhere. What has changed.. besides millennials making up a large portion of the entry level jobs. You think this 'tarded idea to move factories back to US is a good idea? Good luck to ya.. :haha7: :action-sm
Yes shit stain, moving factories back home is the idea, they moved the factories because of draconian EPA regulation and the fact that for decades the chinks have been relentlessly stealing and under cutting us at any cost, that’s what the communist do

Last edited:

ysr50

Donator
You are exception, sir.

He's not alone. There is an enormous amount of people that don't give much of a fuck about the things you think people actually care about. Those people don't seem to have a loud voice though, I can understand how you might've been hoodwinked. The people that care about having the newest, latest and greatest home electronics are easier to find online simply because of the fact that they do everything they can to make sure everyone on the planet hears their opinion. I live in L.A., my only hope is the majority that many people seem to have forgotten. I have faith that the leftist lunatics have exposed how willing they are to try to manipulate our system that the people that consider themselves a member of the silent majority will actually go vote. Time will tell.