TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
He's not alone. There is an enormous amount of people that don't give much of a fuck about the things you think people actually care about. Those people don't seem to have a loud voice though, I can understand how you might've been hoodwinked. The people that care about having the newest, latest and greatest home electronics are easier to find online simply because of the fact that they do everything they can to make sure everyone on the planet hears their opinion. I live in L.A., my only hope is the majority that many people seem to have forgotten. I have faith that the leftist lunatics have exposed how willing they are to try to manipulate our system that the people that consider themselves a member of the silent majority will actually go vote. Time will tell.
The last “consumer electronics” I bought were speakers for my home stereo, and they are made in the USA by a us company, I just paid at least $250 more for a rifle sight made in the us (I’m sure it has Chinese electronics init) but’s it was still an American company, I buy snap on tools when I can, the Bivs and the chuckle head seem to think the world revolves around sitting on your ass, there are plenty of kids that would take a modern factory job over answering phones or serving hamburgers to fat cubical rats.
Bring the jobs home.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Oh and millennials want $15 an hour for an easy ass job. You think they're gonna be jumping for manufacturing jobs? :haha7:
They will have to because the 15/hr bullshit is making it more cost effective to automate the jobs they wanted the higher wage for to begin with. They fuck us and themselves

ysr50

Donator
The last “consumer electronics” I bought were speakers for my home stereo, and they are made in the USA by a us company, I just paid at least $250 more for a rifle sight made in the us (I’m sure it has Chinese electronics init) but’s it was still an American company, I buy snap on tools when I can, the Bivs and the chuckle head seem to think the world revolves around sitting on your ass, there are plenty of kids that would take a modern factory job over answering phones or serving hamburgers to fat cubical rats.
Bring the jobs home.
I kind of agree. Trying to find a kid that's too smart to be digging ditches that's willing to put in the time to learn a trade rather than take an office job is hard these days. I have a shitload of knowledge to pass down, I have no plans to write a book.

lajikal

Yup.

Trump just blinked, giving China a possible edge in trade war, Jim Chanos and others say
Aug 13 2019

Key Points
  • Some influential voices on Wall Street are saying Trump blinked in the latest exchange with China and showed just how much pain the U.S. could tolerate. China may use that to its advantage.
  • “Tell me why Xi should not continue to wait out The World’s Greatest Negotiator, who keeps ‘dealing’ with himself?” says Jim Chanos, founder and managing Partner of Kynikos Associates.
  • Markets rallied on the announcement by the U.S. Trade Representative office that certain items were being removed from the new China tariff list and others would be delayed until mid-December.

In backing off on China tariffs Tuesday, President Donald Trump showed just how much pain the U.S. could tolerate — and China may use that to its advantage, key voices on Wall Street say.

Markets rallied on the announcement by the U.S. Trade Representative office that certain items were being removed from the new tariff list, while duties on others would be delayed until mid-December.

The short-seller Jim Chanos, who tweets under the alter ego “Diogenes,” hinted that Chinese President Xi Jinping may take this as a sign that the U.S. may cave with enough pressure.

“So then tell me why Xi should not continue to wait out The World’s Greatest Negotiator, who keeps ‘dealing’ with himself?” tweeted Chanos, founder and managing Partner of Kynikos Associates.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Bring the jobs home.
Hey, I said I agreed with you. It's the general public I have no confidence in.

lajikal

:haha7:

China rejects US Navy request for Hong Kong port visits amid protests
August 13, 2019

Washington(CNN)Amid ongoing unrest in Hong Kong, Chinese officials have rejected a US request to have two US Navy ships make port visits there in the coming weeks.

"The Chinese Government denied requests for port visits to Hong Kong by the USS Green Bay and USS Lake Erie, which were scheduled to arrive in the next few weeks," Cmdr. Nate Christensen, the deputy spokesman for the US Navy's Pacific Fleet, told CNN in a statement on Tuesday.

The amphibious transport dock ship USS Green Bay was scheduled to visit Hong Kong on August 17 and the guided missile-cruiser USS Lake Erie was scheduled to visit next month.

This is great. Dummy has finally made s name for himself. Btw trump retweeted the third or fourth reply, which means if you click on that tweet you will see the meme. Fantastic

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Yes shit stain, moving factories back home is the idea, they moved the factories because of draconian EPA regulation and the fact that for decades the chinks have been relentlessly stealing and under cutting us at any cost, that’s what the communist do
More importantly, unions.

THE FEZ MAN

Hey, I said I agreed with you. It's the general public I have no confidence in.
Changing the attitude of the “general public” is what has to happen, why do you think the left has relentlessly attacked trump?

Like @ysr50 said, both of us are perfect examples of people that hold a wealth of practical hands on knowledge about topics that are going to die with us because we have become a culture of people that are taught from an early age that working for a living is a bad thing. Where I live used to have a lot of manufacturing, And if you could score a job there “at the plant” you were set for life.

How many people do you know personally that aren’t 90 that own and still use daily, flip phones, and have no use for computers or electronics beyond a regular TV? If they have a TV at all? People with no cell phones?
Right off the top of my head I know 10, they don’t give a shit about any of the things you mentioned, but, they do care that they can’t buy a tool or item of clothing that’s not made in the United States, the screeching “Orangeman bad” people only have a voice because of the inter webs, so that’s the voice you hear.

This is the voice that needs to be heard, not the AOC racial grievance squad

https://www.mikeroweworks.org/

THE FEZ MAN

More importantly, unions.
Yes, the unions shot themselves in the head with their bullshit, but, it was also the other things I mentioned.
I HATE to bring it up, but that fat fuck Moore had some great points in “Rodger and me” what he didn’t realize is that someone like myself would take the time to research his (Moore’s) claims.
It absolutely was the unions that forced production offshore, along with the misguided “save the planet” assholes.
Don’t get me wrong, dumping toxic waste into the Delaware River for 200 years was absolutely a problem, but, crippling US industry in the 1970’s wasn’t the answer either.

Leftist are the most short sited morons I have ever met, they drove industry and high paying blue collar jobs away, now they complain about not being able to find one of the white collar types of jobs that also became rare because a high paying white collar job is a support job for industry.

If there is no plant to work in, there is no plant for supervisors, managers, secretaries, engineers, R&D, or the bevy of lawyers that are required to make those plants run.

Look at what they are trying to do to the pharmaceutical industry, who has now become the new standard oil of our time, they are being relentlessly pounded by frivolous lawsuits because we have an entire generation of lawyers that we don’t need

lajikal

Oof here we go.. Germany joining the UK Contraction party..

German economy shrinks as 'golden decade' comes to an end
August 14, 2019

London(CNN Business)Germany's economyshrank in the second quarter as global uncertainty and the trade war took a toll on its manufacturers.

GDP for the three months ended June contracted 0.1% compared to the previous quarter, in line with analyst expectations. That's down from 0.4% growth in the first three months of the year.

"Today's GDP report definitely marks the end of a golden decade for the German economy," said Carsten Brzeski, chief economist in Germany at the Dutch bank ING.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Oof here we go.. Germany joining the UK Contraction party..

German economy shrinks as 'golden decade' comes to an end
August 14, 2019

London(CNN Business)Germany's economyshrank in the second quarter as global uncertainty and the trade war took a toll on its manufacturers.

GDP for the three months ended June contracted 0.1% compared to the previous quarter, in line with analyst expectations. That's down from 0.4% growth in the first three months of the year.

"Today's GDP report definitely marks the end of a golden decade for the German economy," said Carsten Brzeski, chief economist in Germany at the Dutch bank ING.
A "Golden Era" that the United States created. Fuck those Nazi's. Build my Benz and fuck off.

lajikal

Oof.. :haha7:

Trump chicken? Bwock bwock bwock.. :haha7:

“So far the ripple effect has not been felt by consumers in prices at Walmart or wherever,” said Gary Hufbauer, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington. “As we go to the next installment of tariffs, that will surely show up in prices.”

French said Wednesday that starting next month, American consumers would pay $4.4 billion more each year for apparel, $2.5 billion more for footwear, $3.7 billion more for toys and $1.6 billion more for household appliances.

Tariffs on consumer electronics would rise to roughly $2.7 billion if Trump goes through with the new import taxes, according to an analysis published Wednesday by the Consumer Technology Association, a trade group representing U.S. tech manufacturers.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
First Fredo and now Gangster Fag.
CNN is the balls-out bare-knuckle fightin' progressive network

This (allegedly) happened at a shithole dive bar in Sag Harbor that I used to frequent.

Yes, 3.1 MILLION dollars for that chicken coop. Welcome to Hamptons real estate.

My brother still lives out there, and he said he frequently sees Don Lemon in all the "locals" bars being a complete obnoxious Lemon party faggot.

It's only a matter of time before some obvious little faggot decides to try and cash in on the obnoxious faggotry.

lajikal

Trump’s New Farm Tariffs No Match for China’s Retaliatory Duties
August 14, 2019
  • China imports more American farm products than it exports
  • Textile exports to the U.S. may keep falling on new tariffs
Why Tariff Delay Doesn't Change Trade War Outlook

President Donald Trump’s new tariffs on Chinese agricultural products are likely to hurt the Asian nation a lot less than the retaliatory duties Beijing already imposes on the U.S.

The White House, while delaying tariffs on big-ticket consumer products until December, decided to push ahead with 10% tariffs on Chinese agricultural products as well as antiques, clothes, kitchenware and footwear from Sept. 1. The list ranges from the exotic -- live primates, whales and foxes -- to the more usual fare of milk and edible oils.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Hey, I've mellowed. You guys got worse.
Bullshit.

You put on the holier-than-thou guy mask so you could pretend to be on the high ground lording your enlightened morality over the Drumploreables.

Your hypocrisy is as blatant as it is ridiculous.

Last edited: