TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Trump will be blamed for a global recession if he continues his trade war with China, says Boris Johnson

• "Those who support the tariffs are at risk of incurring the blame for the downturn in the global economy," Johnson said.
  • The two leaders met for breakfast at the G7 summit in Biarritz, France.

Trump does not care and rightfully so. He is doing what needs to be done for the US. I guess everyone else is happy to get butt fucked by China.

Just when you thought tds could not get any worse, I present exhibit A. Duke should be very proud. How does someone this insane work at one of the most prestigious universities in America?

KRSOne

Just when you thought tds could not get any worse, I present exhibit A. Duke should be very proud. How does someone this insane work at one of the most prestigious universities in America?

I believe Mao, Stalin, and Hitler killed close to 200 million but this shithead is claiming Trump is going to kill millions more than that. Alex Jones gets banned from everything but its ok for CNN to push even crazier conspiracies than Jones ever has.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
But it's not WAR ON THE PRESS when Media Matters "unearths" Tucker Carlson saying a naughty word on the radio 13 years ago. Fuck right off. It won't matter anyway. It's all perfectly fine. Just ask Joy Reid and Sarah Jeong and Kaitlan Collins. They were only imitating the rhetoric of their harassers or whatever bullshit is the excuse of the week.

I believe Mao, Stalin, and Hitler killed close to 200 million but this shithead is claiming Trump is going to kill millions more than that. Alex Jones gets banned from everything but its ok for CNN to push even crazier conspiracies than Jones ever has.
Umm pretty verboten to "remotely diagnose" someone...

lajikal

:haha7:

Trump reportedly recommended using nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes from hitting US
| August 25, 2019

President Trump has reportedly suggested on multiple occasions to Homeland Security and to national security officials that they consider nuking hurricanes to prevent them from hitting the United States, Axios reportedSunday.

According to a source present at a hurricane briefing at the White House, the president at one point said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?"

He reportedly continued, "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?"

"You could hear a gnat fart in that meeting," the source said. "People were astonished. After the meeting ended, we thought, 'What the f---? What do we do with this?'"
An official told the president at the time, "Sir, we'll look into that."

The president then apparently raised the idea in another conversation with officials, but his "bomb the hurricanes" idea never never entered a formal policy process.
In response to the report, a senior White House official said, "We don't comment on private discussions that the president may or may not have had with his national security team."

However, another senior official defended Trump's idea, saying, "His goal — to keep a catastrophic hurricane from hitting the mainland — is not bad. His objective is not bad."

"What people near the president do is they say, 'I love a president who asks questions like that, who’s willing to ask tough questions,'" the official continued. "It takes strong people to respond to him in the right way when stuff like this comes up. For me, alarm bells weren't going off when I heard about it, but I did think somebody is going to use this to feed into 'the president is crazy' narrative."

The idea to bomb hurricanes dates back to the Eisenhower presidency when it was first floated by a government scientist. Scientists have since agreed it won't work.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I clicked to view this and I'm glad I did.
The idea to bomb hurricanes dates back to the Eisenhower presidency when it was first floated by a government scientist. Scientists have since agreed it won't work.
Trump isn't a scientist. Never claimed to be. But brains in government have thought this could be a possibility and yes, it isn't a feasible idea. I'm sure Trump's been told such.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
It was obvious Trump was going to win, because he had something no previous president had over China & Japan: Nothing to lose. Trump knows that playing this game balls to the wall was the only way to win, and more importantly, China and Japan also know that Trump can just go back to being a comfy billionaire. He really doesn't NEED this job. His name is shit in 50% of the country's minds anyway; what does he lose if he goes full tilt at trade tariffs and it fails? They ALREADY hate him.

Trump won, and it's because he didn't blink. High stakes poker player to the end.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I clicked to view this and I'm glad I did.

Trump isn't a scientist. Never claimed to be. But brains in government have thought this could be a possibility and yes, it isn't a feasible idea. I'm sure Trump's been told such.
I remember people talking about doing this in the 80's.

Sent from your Mom's box.

It was obvious Trump was going to win, because he had something no previous president had over China & Japan: Nothing to lose. Trump knows that playing this game balls to the wall was the only way to win, and more importantly, China and Japan also know that Trump can just go back to being a comfy billionaire. He really doesn't NEED this job. His name is shit in 50% of the country's minds anyway; what does he lose if he goes full tilt at trade tariffs and it fails? They ALREADY hate him.

Trump won, and it's because he didn't blink. High stakes poker player to the end.
He has not won yet. Talks are great but a deal is needed. They have backed out before and might do it again. I said trump was going for the jugular and I think he still is. At this point he needs to treat this like NK. He has not backed off one bit. Once China is resolved so will NK. They go hand in hand.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
He has not won yet. Talks are great but a deal is needed. They have backed out before and might do it again. I said trump was going for the jugular and I think he still is. At this point he needs to treat this like NK. He has not backed off one bit. Once China is resolved so will NK. They go hand in hand.
True. But the fact remains, they have a lot more to lose than we do. Especially if Japan does follow through and buy all that corn; China will see that as their trade hold over the US crumbling.