TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
The pure definition of stupidity. Florida is going to have the same issue. So many fleeing ny, nj will fuck it up there as well. Simply amazing
If I eventually do move from California to somewhere like Idaho, the first thing I'll do at the state border is throw a couple NRA & Trump bumper stickers on my truck. I hate bumper stickers, but I have to do something to offset the disgust when the locals see my California plates.

lajikal

If I eventually do move from California to somewhere like Idaho, the first thing I'll do at the state border is throw a couple NRA & Trump bumper stickers on my truck. I hate bumper stickers, but I have to do something to offset the disgust when the locals see my California plates.
Or put Trump & NRA stickers on a rented Prius with California plates. Watch heads explode.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
That is funny. Guess he done fucked up. Looks across the Oval Office desk and says the magical words
I can't see Bolton being the guy that said let's have peace talks with the Taliban. If he did ufffffhaaaa.

Sent from your Mom's box.

lajikal

I can't see Bolton being the guy that said let's have peace talks with the Taliban. If he did ufffffhaaaa.

Sent from your Mom's box.
I agree, especially having an RSVP invite to the US. I'm thinking peace talks were brought up to Trump. And Donny instinctively tried to make a show of it by inviting them to the US, to make a Big Reveal. But Bolton challenged him on this idea, especially after the deadly attack. Trump begrudgingly agreed but ended up looking bad in the process. He needed a scapegoat and Bolton was just the guy to take the hit after he offered Trump his resignation.

Somehow this show will make it look like it was stolen from her. That or she wins in this series. Netflix seems to clean the money for Dems
And make it look like she kicked trump’s teeth in during the debates (and god knows how they’ll portray him) ANd they’ll portray her defeat as a global tragedy and it was everyone’s fault but hers, but I’ll watch all those tears flow again.

5skin

And make it look like she kicked trump’s teeth in during the debates (and god knows how they’ll portray him) ANd they’ll portray her defeat as a global tragedy and it was everyone’s fault but hers, but I’ll watch all those tears flow again.
Watch with a friend, they're going to need all the viewers they can get.

Bobobie

Number of uninsured jumps for first time since 2009
09/10/19

The number of people without health insurance jumped by 2 million from 2017 to a total of 27.5 million in 2018, according to census data release Tuesday.

It’s the first time the census survey reported an increase in the number of people without insurance since 2009, before ObamaCare took effect and vastly expanded coverage.

The total uninsured rate increased to 8.5 percent in 2018 from 7.9 percent in 2017.
It jumped back to what is was before people were "penalized" and therefore forced to carry Health Insurance? That thing where people are forced to subsidized and pay for other people healthcare?

It jumped back to what is was before people were "penalized" and therefore forced to carry Health Insurance? That thing where people are forced to subsidized and pay for other people healthcare?

That article also selectively reported the latest data since it failed to mention that poverty is at its lowest level since 2001.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/bus...insured-rate-rose-census-says/?outputType=amp

The proportion of Americans without health insurance grew significantly last year for the first time this decade, even as the economy’s strength pushed down the poverty level to its lowest point since 2001, according to federal data released Tuesday.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I was just talking to a couple of state troopers in Idaho this morning and they fear all the new people moving into Boise from Kalifornistan and bringing their politics with them. Their property values are skyrocketing because of the overpaying going on too.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I was just talking to a couple of state troopers in Idaho this morning and they fear all the new people moving into Boise from Kalifornistan and bringing their politics with them. Their property values are skyrocketing because of the overpaying going on too.
Cancerfornians.

They're a fucking malignancy.