TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I was just talking to a couple of state troopers in Idaho this morning and they fear all the new people moving into Boise from Kalifornistan and bringing their politics with them. Their property values are skyrocketing because of the overpaying going on too.

Same happened in Colorado and it’s continuing, the front range is getting out of control expensive

I agree, especially having an RSVP invite to the US. I'm thinking peace talks were brought up to Trump. And Donny instinctively tried to make a show of it by inviting them to the US, to make a Big Reveal. But Bolton challenged him on this idea, especially after the deadly attack. Trump begrudgingly agreed but ended up looking bad in the process. He needed a scapegoat and Bolton was just the guy to take the hit after he offered Trump his resignation.
So 9D chess.....got it.

lajikal

Trump pushing for major crackdown on homeless camps in California, with aides discussing moving residents to government-backed facilities
September 10

President Trump has ordered White House officials to launch a sweeping effort to address homelessness in California, citing the state’s growing crisis, according to four government officials aware of the effort.

The planning has intensified in recent weeks. Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning.

But it is unclear how they could accomplish this and what legal authority they would use. It is also unclear whether the state’s Democratic politicians would cooperate with Trump, who has sought to embarrass them over the homelessness crisis with repeated attacks on their competency.

Trump’s directive is part of his broader effort in recent months to shine a light on problems in California and a number of major U.S. cities, including Baltimore and Chicago. He has complained about what he says are years of failed Democratic leadership that have led to sustained poverty and crime.

Top officials representing the White House and the Department of Housing and Urban Development arrived in California this week for a round of meetings. A particular focus has been the skid row section of Los Angeles, officials said. The president is directly involved with the initiative, officials said, and has asked for updates.

Number of uninsured jumps for first time since 2009
09/10/19

The number of people without health insurance jumped by 2 million from 2017 to a total of 27.5 million in 2018, according to census data release Tuesday.

It’s the first time the census survey reported an increase in the number of people without insurance since 2009, before ObamaCare took effect and vastly expanded coverage.

The total uninsured rate increased to 8.5 percent in 2018 from 7.9 percent in 2017.
Article goes a long way to blame Trump for the absolute and utter failure of Obamacare.

Bishop trounces McCready after Trump visit:
Sep. 10, 2019 10:15 PM EDT
GOP holds NC House seat, easing fears of Democratic momentum

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Conservative Republican Dan Bishop won a special election Tuesday for an open House seat in North Carolina, averting a Democratic capture of a GOP-leaning district.

Bishop, 55, a state senator best known for a North Carolina law dictating which public bathrooms transgender people can use, defeated centrist Democrat Dan McCready. Bishop was the beneficiary of an election-eve rally in the district headlined by Trump, who told the crowd a victory would be “the first steps to firing Speaker Nancy Pelosi and winning back the House in 2020.”

ysr50

Donator
Trump pushing for major crackdown on homeless camps in California, with aides discussing moving residents to government-backed facilities
September 10

President Trump has ordered White House officials to launch a sweeping effort to address homelessness in California, citing the state’s growing crisis, according to four government officials aware of the effort.

The planning has intensified in recent weeks. Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning.

But it is unclear how they could accomplish this and what legal authority they would use. It is also unclear whether the state’s Democratic politicians would cooperate with Trump, who has sought to embarrass them over the homelessness crisis with repeated attacks on their competency.

Trump’s directive is part of his broader effort in recent months to shine a light on problems in California and a number of major U.S. cities, including Baltimore and Chicago. He has complained about what he says are years of failed Democratic leadership that have led to sustained poverty and crime.

Top officials representing the White House and the Department of Housing and Urban Development arrived in California this week for a round of meetings. A particular focus has been the skid row section of Los Angeles, officials said. The president is directly involved with the initiative, officials said, and has asked for updates.
I'm going to make an assumption, you have no idea what you're talking about again. Skid row isn't some mythical hypothesis, it's real, I've driven through it more than once (it's hard to get from Felipe's to the Staples Center without going through). It's not a single block of one street, it's an area. It looks like something from a movie, but there it is in full technicolor reality right before your eyes. Whatever has been being done to try and alleviate this situation has been an obvious absolute failure, it just continues to multiply and grow. I'd like to see another approach to this problem implemented.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Bishop, 55, a state senator best known for a North Carolina law dictating which public bathrooms transgender people can use
Yeah...a law that made it clear those born a male had to use the men's bathroom and those born female had to use the ladies bathroom. So fucking controversial, I know!

lajikal

Word on the street is Bolton was the Hurricane go boom leaker. Sucks, cause 45 says even dumber things on any given day.

KRSOne

Either Trump likes having differing opinions like Bolton or he has a hard time finding non neocons because they always get investigated by dems and have their lives destroyed like General Flynn. Bolton went right through with no problems in the hiring process.

KRSOne

Russian Media Name Alleged U.S. Spy Who Could See Papers On Putin's Desk And Was Evacuated From Russia
9/10/19

The man said to have been the top U.S. spy in the Kremlin, before he was spirited out of Moscow over fears his identity might be revealed, has been named by Russian media sources.

The covert source was high up in Russia's national security infrastructure and had been the highest-level U.S. source inside the Kremlin for a decade, CNN reported.

However, the network said that U.S. intelligence officials became worried he would be unveiled after President Donald Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and then-Russian ambassador to Washington Sergey Kislyak in May 2017.

The discussions centered around ISIS in Syria and did not relate to the spy, who was said to have had access to Russian President Vladimir Putin and could even provide images of documents on the Russian leader's desk, CNN reported.

The man was extracted from Moscow, in a process known as "exfiltration," due to growing concerns about mishandling of intelligence by Trump and his administration.
The CIA and NYTimes said this claim was BS.

C.I.A. Informant Extracted From Russia Had Sent Secrets to U.S. for Decades
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/us/politics/cia-informant-russia.html

CIA slams CNN's 'misguided' and 'simply false' reporting on alleged CIA spy's extraction from Kremlin
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ci...on-russian-double-agents-alleged-exfiltration

Its also great hearing Don Laman saying its troubling to question the CIA. This is the same network that pushed 'hands up don't shoot' fake news and got cops killed and encouraged riots.

CNN had zero credibility, now they are in the negative. If its a story with anon sources and no evidence, you can be assured its fake news.

If they want areal story like this they can talk about the record number of agents who were killed in China when Comrade Brennan was in charge and when Hillary had her illegal private server that China and others had access to.

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Back in 1995 I went to the Montana/Wyoming Idaho “yellow stone” area, and even back then the Californians were considered a cancer and not very well liked
I went out to Seattle for training around 1995, and I saw bumper stickers and signs all over the place- GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA!

They lost that battle hard.