TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I went out to Seattle for training around 1995, and I saw bumper stickers and signs all over the place- GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA!

They lost that battle hard.
Yep, I have a poster I bought that says “you know you’re in Montana when”
And it goes on to list all the wonders of big sky country.
The final statement
“When you’re in West Yellowstone the Californians out number the Buffalo”

Pickle

Bolton is just the latest in a long line of leakers that got caught.

If this went the same way as previous leakers’ firings, Bolton was probably told in private about the president’s idea to nuke hurricanes. When the story hit the press, they knew it was Bolton who leaked it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

If this went the same way as previous leakers’ firings, Bolton was probably told in private about the president’s idea to nuke hurricanes. When the story hit the press, they knew it was Bolton who leaked it.
When I saw the "nuke hurricanes" story being blithered out by the leftist media hyenas, I thought to myself 'That's Trump putting dye in the water".

Within days, Trump's assistant was fired, and tossed out of White House. Boom, found the leak, plugged it.

It's the oldest trick in the Machiavellian handbook, and it was even a plot device used in Game of Thrones.

Whenever you see the media playing their part, and reporting bizarre shit that Trump allegedly said, that's the dye Trump put in the water.

lajikal

FALSE! The idea was stated by trump in a group setting. Guess it was in a update briefing. Maybe someone ratted Bolton out. I'm thinking it was Pompeo cause he seems like an ass kisser but it could've been someone else. It was likely a small group of 4-5 people so it would be fairly easy to narrow down who it was.

Stig

When I saw the "nuke hurricanes" story being blithered out by the leftist media hyenas, I thought to myself 'That's Trump putting dye in the water".

Within days, Trump's assistant was fired, and tossed out of White House. Boom, found the leak, plugged it.

It's the oldest trick in the Machiavellian handbook, and it was even a plot device used in Game of Thrones.

Whenever you see the media playing their part, and reporting bizarre shit that Trump allegedly said, that's the dye Trump put in the water.
Do you really think that a man with Trump's ego is willing to make himself look like an idiot in the eyes of the entire planet just so he can ferret out a single disloyal henchmen who he could have just disposed of at will in the first place?
This logic isn't just twisted. It's sprained.

Pickle

FALSE! The idea was stated by trump in a group setting. Guess it was in a update briefing. Maybe someone ratted Bolton out. I'm thinking it was Pompeo cause he seems like an ass kisser but it could've been someone else. It was likely a small group of 4-5 people so it would be fairly easy to narrow down who it was.
I don’t care. Bolton’s gone.

I am guessing you lackass were one of those 4-5 people, otherwise how could you say otherwise. Also a group that small as you say, could all have been in on it but keep using caps and bold letters

Creasy Bear

Donator
A man you would have defended to the death until Trump became displeased with him.
Citations needed.

I've always said walrus mustache was a slimy shit. I'll bet Trump picked him because he knew the left would work themselves up into a SEE? BLUMP'S A WARMONGER! lather, and then Trump could fire Bolton, and once again smash the delusional leftist bubble, and keep their 100% consistent @lajikal predictions streak.

I know, I know- Trump's a retard, and he isn't capable of such clever machinations. Trump keeps beating you up on the playground, and taking your lunch money, but HE'S still the class retard. Sure he is.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Do you really think that a man with Trump's ego is willing to make himself look like an idiot in the eyes of the entire planet just so he can ferret out a single disloyal henchmen who he could have just disposed of at will in the first place?
This logic isn't just twisted. It's sprained.
Well you bought into the 'Russian collusion' gimmick hook, line, and sinker. Even after we explained to you, slowly and logically, that it was a carnie game, you still ate it up.

Maybe logic just isn't your thing. Maybe you're more lajikal than logical.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I don't understand why people are getting so worked up just because some people did something.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Can you back that up? I have not seen anyone on this board defend or prop up Bolton.
Bolton knows his shit inside and out. An administration needs a guy like Bolton. I'm disappointed it didn't work out.

Sent from your Mom's box.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
A man you would have defended to the death until Trump became displeased with him.
One of the greatest meltdowns in wackbag history happened in a John Bolton thread. So sure, maybe the US doesn't spend priceless blood and treasure in an eternal shithole without him, but we also never get OWB offering to fight people IRL. I think that's a fair trade.

Pickle

Keep telling yourself that, stigikal.

You’re talking to a guy who still defends Jeff Sessions regardless of what trump said about him publicly.

Creasy Bear

Donator
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › 9th-circuit-hands-trump-major-win-on...
12 hours ago - Earlier in the day, Obama-appointed U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar in California had reinstated a nationwide halt on the Trump administration's ...
While the pants-pissing salties are distracted by Trump's Sharpie like he's shaking a set of car keys in a baby's face, Trump has quietly stacked the courts, and built the Trumpian dynasty.

It's an incredible achievement, and that's why you're hearing about Sharpiegate from the Lugenpresse. They're too terrified of what Trump has done behind the scenes. They don't even want to look.