TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
First, this tweet from someone I never heard of on what supposebly happened at the NSC meeting today:

Then this tweet from The Donald:

SpEcULAtiON!

Be skeptical of those open source guys on twitter.......they all tend to play off each other

What the hell is this guy saying? Making sense is not a prerequisite foe a dem. He wants a conversation to happen then walks out

lajikal

First auto workers’ national strike in 12 years could bring US car giant GM’s work to a standstill
15 Sep, 2019

FILE PHOTO: A UAW Local 22 logo is seen outside the United Auto Workers Union hall that services the General Motors Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly Plant in Detroit, Michigan, US, on November 26, 2018.Reuters

The United Auto Workers (UAW) announced that some 48,000 workers at General Motors Co. plants will go on strike starting on Sunday in a move that could hurt the American auto giant and even the whole US economy.

The decision to go on strike was taken after labor contract talks between the manufacturing company and the trade union ended up in a deadlock. It will be the first nationwide strike in more than a decade for General Motors, as the last time its workers took industrial action was in 2007 when they staged a two-day strike over contract talks.

This time, the stakes are a little bit higher. The union opposes the closures of two auto assembly plants in Ohio and Michigan, apart from demanding higher wages following years of record profits for the car manufacturing giant.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Does anyone think Trump is trying to get us to invade Iran or is it posturing? I thought it was just a bluff but now I'm getting concerned. Could Saudi Arabia maybe take the lead and defend their own shit for once?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Does anyone think Trump is trying to get us to invade Iran or is it posturing? I thought it was just a bluff but now I'm getting concerned. Could Saudi Arabia maybe take the lead and defend their own shit for once?
We are basically the Saudis “ military” even during the first gulf war it was our troops doing the vast majority of the fighting the “coalition of the willing” was a joke, the Arabs want to kill infidels but can’t fight a “war” among themselves, they need us to be the enemy or Arab “soldiers” need to have guns pointed at them from their own governments / leaders to fight.
Look at the “civil war” in Syria all of the men of fighting age fleeing, because the government almost immediately collapsed and had no ability to get conscripts.
Iran/Iraq if Sadam had not threatened to murder their children they would have never fought Iran as long as they did, same with the Iranians, you fight, or we kill your families.

If we just pulled out, within days the Iranians and the Egyptians would take over the entire area probably with out more than a few shots being fired at each other, then they would go full bore at the Israelis, the Zionist are their biggest threat, in their 84 IQ brains the only threat.

Trump will not attack Iran, until Iran steps it up and does a full blown attack on Israel then you’re going to see some cool shit because the Israelis aren’t going to put up with it

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator

I think a direct hit on Saudi from Iran is the only way Iran can get slammed without China and Russia getting involved

The saudi’s Have been instrumental in the Middle East since trump became president. Thomas wictor has had a few articles about this. That does not mean we will invade Iran but it does give a better understanding of the arms deal with SA. So they have taken a lead you just will never hear about it in the msm.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
What the hell is this guy saying? Making sense is not a prerequisite foe a dem. He wants a conversation to happen then walks out

Why do you hate compassion?
Political correctness is the attempt to make sentimentality socially obligatory and legally enforceable
― Theodore Dalrymple

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Okay, so baseball is not the golden one's forte.

THE FEZ MAN

The saudi’s Have been instrumental in the Middle East since trump became president. Thomas wictor has had a few articles about this. That does not mean we will invade Iran but it does give a better understanding of the arms deal with SA. So they have taken a lead you just will never hear about it in the msm.
The Saudis aren’t going to do shit, they won’t get their hands dirty. They will do exactly what they have done for the last 50 years, allow us to use their land as bases and that’s it.
Remember that Mecca is the center of the camel fucker universe they will never, ever, as long as the sun comes up, shit on another Muslim ruled country, the ONLY reason they backed us in 91 is because Sadam’s Iraq was secular

The Saudis aren’t going to do shit, they won’t get their hands dirty. They will do exactly what they have done for the last 50 years, allow us to use their land as bases and that’s it.
Remember that Mecca is the center of the camel fucker universe they will never, ever, as long as the sun comes up, shit on another Muslim ruled country, the ONLY reason they backed us in 91 is because Sadam’s Iraq was secular

The saudi’s have been doing shit. You just do not hear about it. You think we just went in and destroyed isis that quickly without help. You think the saudi’s are buying all those arms from us just to keep people here employed. They have been helping and fighting. Btw for quite some time they were running us, not the other way around. It wasn’t until Bin Salaman took control that it stopped.

THE FEZ MAN

The saudi’s have been doing shit. You just do not hear about it. You think we just went in and destroyed isis that quickly without help. You think the saudi’s are buying all those arms from us just to keep people here employed. They have been helping and fighting. Btw for quite some time they were running us, not the other way around. It wasn’t until Bin Salaman took control that it stopped.
When I see camel fuckers riding tanks and pulling foot patrol in some shit hole I will believe it

It seems the on-the-record position is the U.S. wants no military aggression.

But WSJ is reporting that the attacks were launched from Iran and the U.S. shared that info with the Saudis. Given Trump's initial tweet and the tone of the article, it seems the off-the-record position of the U.S. is: 1) Iran was completely responsible, 2) We are committed to a military attack, 3) But only if Saudi Arabia says so.

So all that is really needed is for the Saudis to OK the attack. That didn't happen today. The U.S. prolly told Saudi Arabia to wait until closer to UNGA next week to present the evidence. The Saudis even asked the U.N. to help investigate.
U.S. officials shared with Saudi Arabia the intelligence reports and their assessment that Iran launched more than 20 drones and at least a dozen ballistic missiles at the Saudi oil facilities on Saturday, the people familiar said.

But Saudi officials said the U.S. didn’t provide enough proof to conclude that the attack was launched from Iran, indicating the U.S. information wasn’t definitive. U.S. officials said they planned to share more information with the Saudis in the coming days.

Unless the kingdom makes the same determination, the U.S. would have trouble galvanizing regional support for a unified response, Western officials and analysts in the region said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-tells-saudi-arabia-oil-attacks-were-launched-from-iran-11568644126

lajikal

Pentagon puts brakes on 3 border barrier projects because of cost
09/16/2019

The Defense Department is no longer moving forward with three border barrier projects in California and Arizona, according to a court filing Monday.

The move is a reversal of an earlier Pentagon authorization for about 20 miles of fencing, lighting and other border infrastructure that would have used $2.5 billion in funds redirected from a counter-drug fund. That authorization, announced Aug. 27, was based on what was then determined to be "lower-than-expected contract costs." But the Defense Department revealed in the Monday filing that the department would not be able to cover the costs of the project.

The Defense Department initially authorized the funding after the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers determined that it would likely be able to afford the projects using the counter-drug funds, but the Army Corps said it would not know the full financial situation until later in the fiscal year.

The Army Corps ultimately advised the department that the funds would not cover the project, prompting its withdrawal on Sept. 13, according to a document attached to the court filing.