TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
King Khalid airbase is apparently state of the art, and the main US base in the gulf. The Saudis don’t mind spending money, that’s the truth, but, like I said, when I see Saudi troops marching across the boarder into Yemen to smack some sense into them or any other middle eastern majority muzzy country for that matter, I will believe they are doing something other than spending the money we gave them.
I’m no fan of the Saudis. They pretend to be our allies yet the largest terror attack in us history was perpetrated by mostly Saudis

The main US Base in the Middle East is in Qatar, Al Udied....that’s where we have the most personnel on a regular basis

We fly missions from several other locations, as far away as Africa and even the states depending on platform.

The Army and Marine Corps have several camps and forward operating bases all over the place in several countries, and the Navy pretty much is at sea 90% of the time, we have no permanent Naval facilities we have ports they can dock and refuel etc., their mission is to be at sea.

We have a few folks, small detachments of advisors and such at the KSA locations, but not full time presence

Special ops, CIA, Delta all those operate out of FOBs in country, locations in Afghanistan and Iraq, and others....

Contractors are a different story, they are everywhere

I'm catching up and watching some of the circus of today's Lewandowski's testimony...

First, as a taxpayer, I'm fucking pissed we're spending money on this clown show...

But with that in mind, it's damn entertaining. On the surface, some of his jabs ("President Swalwell" or to Lee "It was just a rant") are great. But not as fun as watching the folks in the background and watching the time it takes for their brains to process what they just heard, and their attempts to suppress laughter.

If only the House allowed open containers.... I'd be there toasting every roast and high-fiving him.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
FedEx stock down 8% after company lowers outlook on trade tensions
Sept 17, 2019

Logistics company misses Wall Street’s EPS expectations for Q1

Getty Images
A FedEx worker unloads packages from a truck in New York City in December.

Shares of FedEx Corp. tanked in the extended session Tuesday after the logistics company missed profit expectations for its fiscal first quarter and lowered its outlook for fiscal 2020 thanks to “increasing trade tensions” and weaker global economic conditions.
Very sad when an attractive woman who formally got by on her looks hits the wall

I'm catching up and watching some of the circus of today's Lewandowski's testimony...

First, as a taxpayer, I'm fucking pissed we're spending money on this clown show...

But with that in mind, it's damn entertaining. On the surface, some of his jabs ("President Swalwell" or to Lee "It was just a rant") are great. But not as fun as watching the folks in the background and watching the time it takes for their brains to process what they just heard, and their attempts to suppress laughter.

If only the House allowed open containers.... I'd be there toasting every roast and high-fiving him.
The Idiot Hank Johnson made himself look like a fool during his five minutes. Not as bad as "will the island capsize?" but not far off.

Lewandowski almost seemed to be enjoying himself.

lajikal

Absolutely. Good. Lewandowski shit his pants when he heard Nadler pick up the book. :haha7:

Nadler considering holding Lewandowski in contempt

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The main US Base in the Middle East is in Qatar, Al Udied....that’s where we have the most personnel on a regular basis

We fly missions from several other locations, as far away as Africa and even the states depending on platform.

The Army and Marine Corps have several camps and forward operating bases all over the place in several countries, and the Navy pretty much is at sea 90% of the time, we have no permanent Naval facilities we have ports they can dock and refuel etc., their mission is to be at sea.

We have a few folks, small detachments of advisors and such at the KSA locations, but not full time presence

Special ops, CIA, Delta all those operate out of FOBs in country, locations in Afghanistan and Iraq, and others....

Contractors are a different story, they are everywhere
Sounds good to me, I’m going off 30 year old war stories, I just know that most of the old heads operated out of that air base and a lot of the guys I know that were on recent deployment went through there at one point

lajikal

Yup..

US secretary of state signs deal to expand military base in Qatar
13 Jan 2019

US secretary of state signs deal to expand military base in Qatar

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during his visit at the American University in Cairo, Egypt, Jan. 10, 2019. EPA-EFE/STR

The United States' secretary of state has signed a memorandum of understanding with Qatar on Sunday in order to expand al-Udeid military base, Washington's largest in the Middle East region.

Mike Pompeo described the base, which is home to about 13,000 military personnel, as key to his country's security, giving no further details on the expansion during a press conference.

Al-Udeid, located in the southern part of Doha, hosts the forward headquarters of the US military Central Command.

In addition, agreements in the fields of education and culture were signed between both countries.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Wasn’t trying to sound dickish, just straight talk

KSA was big in the 80s, but less so since Desert Shield

Lewandowski almost seemed to be enjoying himself.
Oh, he was... He came in loaded to bear and as soon as that fat fuck Nadler opened his mouth, it was batteries released... The whole "could you cite [where in the Mueller report] you're referring to"? Was fucking awesome... I forget the exact words, and with what dipshit congrescritter he was talking to, but I remember an exchange of something like "you afforded the same courtesy to Mr. Mulluer, why don't you read it"?

It was a giant "Fuck You" to the committee. I loved it.

lajikal

Texas district votes to fire teacher who tried to report undocumented students to Trump on Twitter
The Fort Worth teacher said she was unaware the tweets were public and thought she was sending direct messages to the president.

Nearly 90 percent of the students at Amon Carter-Riverside High School in Fort Worth, Texas, are Hispanic.

June 4, 2019

A Texas school board unanimously voted to fire a teacher who tried to report undocumented students in her school district to President Donald Trump through a series of public tweets — that she thought were private messages to the president.

The Fort Worth Independent School District voted 8-0 to terminate the employment of Georgia Clark at a special meeting Tuesday. She still has an opportunity to appeal the vote with the state, NBC Dallas-Fort worth reports.

Clark, an English teacher at Amon Carter-Riverside High School, tweeted that the school she worked at had been “taken over” by “illegal students from Mexico” and that Trump was elected “on the promise that a wall would be built to protect our borders.” She also referred to "illegals" in her tweets.
Guess they just made it official now.

Texas teacher who asked Trump to deport undocumented students is fired
09/17/19

A high school teacher from Texas who captured headlines earlier this year after she used her Twitter account to ask President Trump to “remove the illegals” from her school has officially been fired.

According to Fox 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth, the Independent School District board in Fort Worth formally fired Georgia Clark on Tuesday by voting unanimously to uphold its decision from earlier this year to terminate her.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Matricula...basically a mexican library card...they barely accept it there
Yeah... no. I stand by my original assessment. Fuck them right in their cornholes. Mexican library card; we wouldn't even accept an American library card, if anyone actually had such a card anymore.

lajikal

Oof.. A Prez on Twitter.. Judges on Facebook.. :haha7:

Judge resigns after sharing noose image with 'Make America Great Again' slogan on Facebook

An upstate New York town judge resigned after he shared a racially charged Facebook post that featured a noose and President Donald Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again."

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Comment Fat Horse? :haha7: :p

GM strike costing up to $100 million a day isn't worrying investors — at least not yet

• Wall Street isn't panicking or downgrading the automaker as a result of the United Auto Workers calling a strike against the automaker just yet.
  • Analysts estimate GM is losing roughly $50 million to $100 million per day as a result of lost production.
  • GM shares this week, following the union announcing the strike on Sunday, are down about 4 percent.
Sept. 16th, 2019.

DETROIT – General Motors stands to lose hundreds of millions of dollars in lost production as a United Auto Workers union strike against the automaker enters its second day, but Wall Street isn't panicking or downgrading the automaker just yet.

The company has enough cash on hand and its dealers have enough vehicle in stock to weather the storm without significant problems for at least a week, according to financial analysts. After that, investors may become more concerned, potentially having a greater impact on shares of the company.

"From a bottom line standpoint, the impact could potentially be nominal if the strike is resolved quickly; yet, the longer it lasts, the more it will be felt in GM's earnings profile," wrote Credit Suisse's Dan Levy in a note Monday.
Frank’s pension is secure.

Oof.. A Prez on Twitter.. Judges on Facebook.. :haha7:

Judge resigns after sharing noose image with 'Make America Great Again' slogan on Facebook

An upstate New York town judge resigned after he shared a racially charged Facebook post that featured a noose and President Donald Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again."

Such triggered little bitches upset at seeing a noose. Grow up people.