TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The whistleblower complaint.
So Trump promised an unknown something to an unknown someone as reported by someone unknown.

I thought our intelligence agencies were not spying on the president?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Zing slam bam. Her smug look/face is so punchable

She wears way too much makeup. Like Homer applied it with his shotgun set to "whore" . Also has the worst case of resting bitch face on TV next to Anderson Takes It In The Pooper

lajikal

China's Giant $400 Billion Iran Investment Complicates U.S. Options
Forbes.com

The central pillar of the new deal is that China will invest $280 billion developing Iran's oil, gas and petrochemicals sectors… there will be another $120 billion investment in upgrading Iran's transport and manufacturing infrastructure, which again can be front-loaded into the first five-year period and added to in each subsequent period should both parties agree.​

This comes at a time when Washington is exerting its so-called ‘maximum pressure’ strategy against Iran, which aims to change its international behavior by bringing oil exports down to zero.

:haha7:

Stig

Fucking your mother.
The whistleblower complaint.
So Trump promised an unknown something to an unknown someone as reported by someone unknown.

I thought our intelligence agencies were not spying on the president?
I think it was one of these White House staff members who squealed.

China's Giant $400 Billion Iran Investment Complicates U.S. Options
Forbes.com

The central pillar of the new deal is that China will invest $280 billion developing Iran's oil, gas and petrochemicals sectors… there will be another $120 billion investment in upgrading Iran's transport and manufacturing infrastructure, which again can be front-loaded into the first five-year period and added to in each subsequent period should both parties agree.​

This comes at a time when Washington is exerting its so-called ‘maximum pressure’ strategy against Iran, which aims to change its international behavior by bringing oil exports down to zero.

:haha7:

Yup it’s really holding them back from doing anything

President Trump on Friday approved the deployment of US forces to Saudi Arabia after last weekend’s drone attacks on the oil sites.
“The president has approved the deployment of U.S. forces which will be defensive in nature and primarily focused on air and missile defense,” Defense Secretary Mark Esper said at a presser on Friday.

lajikal

Good. I'm glad to see the Trump Admin is addressing this security issue.

Department of Homeland Security adds white supremacy to list of threats
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.

• Sept. 20, 2019

For the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.

"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.