TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

lajikal

A video caught white students saying the n-word. Amid outcry, they’ve been criminally charged.
Washingtonpost.com

lajikal

Whistleblower protection laws predate the Constitution. There will be criminal repercussions!

Trump might expose whistleblower, Schumer tells Intel officials
"If that were to happen, it will be your responsibility to take immediate action," he says.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. | Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images

10/21/2019

As President Donald Trump continued his attacks on the Ukraine whistleblower on Monday, Chuck Schumer is asking the intelligence community what is being done to protect the source from harm.

The Senate Minority leader asked both the acting director of national intelligence and the inspector general on Monday afternoon to outline what "specific steps" they are taking to protect the whistleblower. Schumer said his understanding is the unidentified individual is receiving some security but said that he fears "safety risks may intensify in the event that the whistleblower’s identity is disclosed."

Politico.com

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Trump has the Twitter lefty trolls chasing red laser dots this morning.

This one I see frequently at the top of Trump's tweets, and he's such a fast typer that he typed three lengthy tweets all in under 90 seconds and his reply rocketed to the top. Amazing how that works:

Two posts trying to raise money for 2020...I suspect we'll be seeing more of these replying to Trump tweets seeking money.

One of the many problems with democrats is their lust for money and their mindset that money solves everything, its rampant in their policies and their speeches

they are saying here that winning is just a matter of money.....lack of money is their policy and their driver, its fucking pathetic

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
One of the many problems with democrats is their lust for money and their mindset that money solves everything, its rampant in their policies and their speeches

they are saying here that winning is just a matter of money.....lack of money is their policy and their driver, its fucking pathetic
If the Dems need money so bad why are they asking for it? They just gonna take it by force

Sent from your Mom's box.

Trump has the Twitter lefty trolls chasing red laser dots this morning.

This one I see frequently at the top of Trump's tweets, and he's such a fast typer that he typed three lengthy tweets all in under 90 seconds and his reply rocketed to the top. Amazing how that works:

Two posts trying to raise money for 2020...I suspect we'll be seeing more of these replying to Trump tweets seeking money.
And after the Dems reached across the aisle from day one, trying to do what's best for America. Sad.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The left wing dummies are really hung up on this lynching thing

lajikal

Proud Boys members sentenced to four years in prison for violent clash with antifa
Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, had been convicted of attempted gang assault, attempted assault and riot in August.

John Kinsman, left, and Maxwell Hare with a court officer on July 31 in a Manhattan courtroom.Mark Lennihan / AP file
  • Oct. 22, 2019

Two members of the far-right group the Proud Boys were each sentenced to four years in prison and five years post-release supervision on Tuesday for their involvement in a violent 2018 clash with anti-fascist protesters in New York City, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office said.

Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, had been convicted of attempted gang assault, attempted assault and riot in August. The jury in State Supreme Court had rejected the defendants’ claims that they had acted in self-defense.

Nbcnews.com

lajikal

Funny how 45 is always the victim in his little narritaves. And rubes like Kirk eat that shit right up. :haha7:

I get annoyed when he is referred to as 45. As if they cant say his name so they just type the number. Is that it? Or just for convenience since they type and talk about Trump aaaaallll day long? And by they I mean more than just hahas here but on other platforms as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I get annoyed when he is referred to as 45. As if they cant say his name so they just type the number. Is that it? Or just for convenience since they type and talk about Trump aaaaallll day long? And by they I mean more than just hahas here but on other platforms as well.

I love it...who remembers www.hillaryis45.com

KRSOne

Its like demons who feel pain if they hear the name Jesus. Or vampires that can't walk into a church. Or reptilians from another planet and the sound the Trump name makes removes their human masks.

Or maybe Chuck is talking about... you know.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator

They call Obama 44.

W. and Bush Sr. called each other 41 and 43.

It's not unique to Trump.

Whomp whomp

The thought of a Mike Obama run scares me a bit
Admittedly if they do manage to convince Michelle to enter race, we’ve got problems.

Though she wouldn’t get to enjoy that Martha’s Vineyard house that willl be gone by 2029 very much.