TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Can the Senate subpoena Schitt? And surely they don't think they'll flip enough Republican senators to convict, especially since they don't have a case. They're all going to be exposed as the frauds they are in a Senate trial.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Can the Senate subpoena Schitt? And surely they don't think they'll flip enough Republican senators to convict, especially since they don't have a case. They're all going to be exposed as the frauds they are in a Senate trial.
They wont even vote in the house. They don't want a vote. They just want to keep the "investigation" in the headlines up until election day.

Seeing things here and there that the secret depositions are losing popularity rapidly, they can't keep it up forever.
As to polling, I don't really care, average people don't know shit about impeachment, nor have any grasp of the facts outside what the msm tells them.

lajikal

:haha7:

Tennessee Republican: A 'queer' running for president is as 'ugly' as it gets
County Commissioner Warren Hurst made homophobic comments about Pete Buttigieg and claimed white men in American “have very few rights.”
  • Oct. 22, 2019
During a public meeting Monday, an elected official in Tennessee made homophobic comments about presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg and claimed white men in America “have very few rights.”

“We’ve got a queer running for president, if that ain’t about as ugly as you can get,” Sevier County Commissioner Warren Hurst said to the crowd after telling them to “wake up.”

Nbcnews.com

lajikal

45 done goofed.. guess he forgot to add 'political' lynching.. that Donny boy sure is incorrigible!.. :haha7:

They call Obama 44.

W. and Bush Sr. called each other 41 and 43.

It's not unique to Trump.
I dont remember them ever calling Obama 44.

The Bushes share the same name but even then they use initials to differentiate sometimes. More than the numbers that I recall.

With social media being so prominently now, amd everything Trump being the main focus for so long, maybe I'm just noticing it more.

Doesnt matter. I am hearing in the news that quid pro quo has been proven. Some testimony from the top U.S. envoy to Ukraine William Taylor.

Its "explosive" testimony. And for those dems in the room the worst days in congress they ever had.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/william-taylor-ukraine-testimony-trump-054259

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator

The Bushes share the same name but even then they use initials to differentiate sometimes. More than the numbers that I recall.

With social media being so prominently now, amd everything Trump being the main focus for so long, maybe I'm just noticing it more.

Doesnt matter. I am hearing in the news that quid pro quo has been proven. Some testimony from the top U.S. envoy to Ukraine William Taylor.

Its "explosive" testimony. And for those dems in the room the worst days in congress they ever had.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/william-taylor-ukraine-testimony-trump-054259
What do you mean the worst days in Congress they ever had?

it means they are once again selling something and they are bad at it. The internet destroyed their game. Unless Taylor has in writing that he was asked to tell Ukraine to investigate Biden, it is all bs. But hey let’s not take the word of the prez of Ukraine saying quid pro quo never happened.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Ha! Look at the idiot who doesn't realize how the Dem's "behind closed doors" gimmick works.

“After today, Mr. Sondland is going to have some explaining to do,” Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) said.

At least one Democrat, Rep. David Cicilline of Rhode Island, said Taylor should testify in public. Democrats have been gathering evidence behind closed doors in the five weeks since Speaker Nancy Pelosi formalized the impeachment inquiry, drawing scorn from Republicans who say the process should be conducted in the open.
But if he testified in public, Davey boy, then the Dem's couldn't put the ol' spineroo on it, and everybody would see that his tesimony was just another nothingburger.

Somebody hand this knucklehead a copy of the witch hunt script.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

Here's Taylor's John Le Carré fan-fiction opening statement. I think he wrote it after falling asleep watching The Blacklist. You can tell he's balls deep in Russia-Ukraine lore because he calls Marie Yovanovitch "Masha." He's such a foreign policy übermensch that not only was he a part of the regular channels of contact with Ukrainian officials, he was also a trusted and integral member of the "highly irregular" policy channel with all the bad guys. And...get this...he returned to service against the wishes of his wife! I swear this fuckwit already envisions Clooney playing him in Impeachment: The Thing That Brought Down Trump.

Some dude said this is one of the worst days he ever had. Or some quote similar to that on the news this morning. I'll try and find it

Edit. Found it

Rep. Andy Levin, D-Mich.:
All I have to say is that, in my 10 short months in Congress, it's not even noon, right, and this is the — my most disturbing day in Congress.