TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I really hope the GOP doesn't completely abandon Trump because of this election.

lajikal

Yup, Sessions knew 45 was a sinking ship and didn't want to anchor himself that disaster. Smart man.

Jeff Sessions to announce run for Senate
November 06, 2019

(CNN)Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions will announce Thursday a campaign for his old US Senate seat, according to a GOP official familiar with the plan, a decision that could roil the Republican primary and provide the ultimate test of President Donald Trump's sway over his supporters.
"He wants to return to the Senate," the Republican official told CNN, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Sessions, a conservative budget hawk and immigration hardliner, held the seat for 20 years before Trump nominated him to lead the Justice Department in 2017. But Sessions' relationship with Trump splintered after he recused himself from the department's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. After spending months publicly criticizing his attorney general, Trump fired Sessions almost exactly one year ago.

Cnn.com

domelogic

I really hope the GOP doesn't completely abandon Trump because of this election.

in what way? He has the money to run and a great following. If you mean in votes then that would be a problem for him and those elected when up for re-election. I truly believe the dummies in this country have no idea what is going to happen if they keep going farther to the left. I don’t think it would affect me in my lifetime but it definitely would my children.

lajikal

Popcorn Time! :haha7:

House to hold first open hearings in impeachment inquiry of Trump

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) on Nov. 6 announced the first public impeachment inquiry hearings. (The Washington Post)
November 6, 2019

The House will hold the first open hearings in the impeachment inquiry of President Trump next week with testimony from three career diplomats, including one who offered explosive testimony undercutting the president’s denial of a quid pro quo involving Ukraine.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) on Wednesday announced plans for the nationally televised hearings. William Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, and George Kent, a senior State Department official who deals with Ukraine and Eastern Europe, will testify on Nov. 13.

Marie Yovanovitch, the ousted U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, will testify Nov. 15.

Popcorn Time!:haha7:

House to hold first open hearings in impeachment inquiry of Trump

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) on Nov. 6 announced the first public impeachment inquiry hearings. (The Washington Post)
November 6, 2019

The House will hold the first open hearings in the impeachment inquiry of President Trump next week with testimony from three career diplomats, including one who offered explosive testimony undercutting the president’s denial of a quid pro quo involving Ukraine.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) on Wednesday announced plans for the nationally televised hearings. William Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, and George Kent, a senior State Department official who deals with Ukraine and Eastern Europe, will testify on Nov. 13.

Marie Yovanovitch, the ousted U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, will testify Nov. 15.
Are we still inquiring to inquire about the inquiry of the inqurizition?

The Financial Times, which hates Trump, just ran a long article touting how great the job market is for dummies, and minorities. They seem dumbfounded as to what could be causing such an economic boon. Not one mention of 45.
Falling US unemployment draws lowest tiers into work
by Brendan Greeley in Washington

US unemployment has been below 4 per cent for more than 18 months and now sits at a level last seen in 1969 — and that is particularly helping minorities and workers with less education.

At 3.6 per cent, the historically low unemployment rate means economists and particularly the Federal Reserve are relearning a lesson they first learned 50 years ago: as the unemployment rate drops, the last few tenths of a percentage point do particular good for the groups the US has traditionally found it hardest to help into work.

"We continue to get numbers that are better than we thought possible,” said Douglas Holtz-Eakin, an economic adviser to two Republican administrations and the former director of the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

Recent research found that at such low unemployment levels, a disproportionately large number of minorities and workers with less education are brought into the labour market — groups that US public policy has traditionally struggled to reach.

Although the improvements are clear in the data, economists are finding it difficult to figure out how exactly why they are happening.

ft.com/content/f2a4a980-00b6-11ea-b7bc-f3fa4e77dd47
Trump famously said he loved the poorly educated. Now the poorly educated are loving him.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
The Financial Times, which hates Trump, just ran a long article touting how great the job market is for dummies, and minorities. They seem dumbfounded as to what could be causing such an economic boon. Not one mention of 45.Trump famously said he loved the poorly educated. Now the poorly educated are loving him.
You can aim your policies to help Main Street or Wall Street; choose one.

When you hear that globalism and open borders yield more wealth they aren't talking about the schlubs in the US trying to find work, they mean the international elite.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Seriously, throw Jr fuckface in jail.

Donald Trump Jr. tweets possible identity of White House whistleblower
By Nolan Hicks

November 6, 2019

Nypost.com
Yeah! He needs to be charged with first degree tattling, and aggravated attempted twitter manslaughter, and thrown into internets jail.

Christ, lolzie, do you really think you can take another 5 years of punching your own retard helmet? Look what three years of it has done to you, you're a blithering mess.

Choose life, lolz. Choose life.

I had no idea Ron Pearlman was black. That's one ugly white woman. Eeeeeee

Sent from your Mom's box.

I remember the O&A Perlman interview back in the day. Perlman said he watches NBC constantly and that is where he gets his politics.

Nuff said considering some of the triggered shit he tweets these days :D

lajikal

Yeah! He needs to be charged with first degree tattling, and aggravated attempted twitter manslaughter, and thrown into internets jail.

Christ, lolzie, do you really think you can take another 5 years of punching your own retard helmet? Look what three years of it has done to you, you're a blithering mess.

Choose life, lolz. Choose life.
Did trump and his groupies win these latest elections or the 2018 elections? I is confused. Please lead me to the light because I can't see the magnificent trump train barrelling right towards me.. :haha7: :action-sm

Did trump and his groupies win these latest elections or the 2018 elections? I is confused. Please lead me to the light because I can't see the magnificent trump train barrelling right towards me.. :haha7: :action-sm

Think of it (Trump winning in 2020) more as a bullet coming toward you and the Democrats are your Kevlar, so, do you trust your Kevlar?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
What the fuck are you blithering about?

Spit out the dick and speak normal.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I remember the O&A Perlman interview back in the day. Perlman said he watches NBC constantly and that is where he gets his politics.

Nuff said considering some of the triggered shit he tweets these days :D
The thing about that interview was that he bragged that he doesn't talk about politics in public. Trump made him go crazy.