TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Floyd1977

mascan42

Mr patch taking some heat

Without even listening to it, I can tell he meant the exact opposite of what they're implying. He's talking about the Dems' having such a strong grip on certain growing demographics that it's a threat to the Republicans, not that the Republicans need a better grip on their own demographics.

Without even listening to it, I can tell he meant the exact opposite of what they're implying. He's talking about the Dems' having such a strong grip on certain growing demographics that it's a threat to the Republicans, not that the Republicans need a better grip on their own demographics.
watch the clip. It is such a weird answer to a very specific question that there should have been no misunderstanding. Having a million non whites entering the country every year with little to no hope of them voting repub. rThat would be my problem more than what you bring up. It is a very legitimate question. I think what you said is what I first thought of as well, clarity would have been better

btw if you do watch it you will see he had addressed this topic in 2018

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Democratic Rep. Jim Himes told "Meet the Press" anchor Chuck Todd Sunday morning that it will be easier to convince the public the president committed a crime by threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine by comparing him to a mob boss than by accusing him of a "quid pro quo" arrangement.

"When are you trying to persuade the American people of something really pretty simple, which is that the president acted criminally and extorted in the way a mob boss would extort somebody, a vulnerable foreign country," he said. "It is probably best not to use Latin words to explain it."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...like_a_mob_boss_than_to_say_quid_pro_quo.html

"Extote? What he talkin' bout?

Stick with "Orange Man Bad"; no need to confuse your constituency.

a vulnerable foreign country
Trump can't extort a foreign vulnerable country; only *we* can extort a foreign vulnerable country!

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
What's the deal with this Nick Fuentes shithead? I'm not sure what his beef is but anyone hitching their wagon to this anti semetic racist asshole isn't doing Trump or Republicans any favors.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
The leftists better damn hope this #Blexit movement doesn't grow. Granted, they've got a ways to go if they're going to make majority of the blacks in this country see the light. But they need that 80-90% of blacks voting for them. They're fucked without it.

This is another reason why Democrats had to ensure Trump never even made it to the White House. They knew he was going to be the President for All people. And he's doing that, quite well.

The leftists better damn hope this #Blexit movement doesn't grow. Granted, they've got a ways to go if they're going to make majority of the blacks in this country see the light. But they need that 80-90% of blacks voting for them. They're fucked without it.

This is another reason why Democrats had to ensure Trump never even made it to the White House. They knew he was going to be the President for All people. And he's doing that, quite well.

There is an under current growing that is not good. The very core of people from the Chan’s who helped build his campaign through memes are fighting with conservatives. They are feeling under appreciated and forgotten as white Christians. If you followed any of the tpusa Kirk stuff the last week you could see this. It is not pretty and the groypers as they are called could be a big problem. Check out the vid posted of patch guy and find the trump jr/Kim/Kirk q&a

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator