Trump

Trumped-UpCharges?RepublicansRejectedMansClaimsThatObamaSoldCocaineInCollege

WENN
By David Perel - Executive Vice President/Managing Editor Radar

A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

The operatives tried to spread the story through the media and the Romney campaign, a source close to the situation told Radar.

“At first he wanted to do a book,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com about the alleged college pal. “But there just wasn’t enough time before the election.

“The people he is involved with have produced other credible information that is damaging to national Democratic figures in the past few years.”
Operatives close to the Romney campaign were contacted and rejected the information, the source told Radar.
“They didn’t want anything to do with it,” the source said. “They thought it was not anything they wanted to be associated with or anything their candidate would want to be associated with.”

In fact, the man’s charges about Obama never reached Mitt Romney.
A proposal of the man’s story was created and viewed by Radar. The document claims that there are multiple sources who can back up allegations that Obama used and sold cocaine in college.
The alleged pal was willing to go on the record for the story and take a polygraph test, according to the source.

“The operatives close to the Romney campaign believed the man’s story would be the ultimate October Surprise but they got nowhere.

“People who would have taken the information to the highest levels of Romney’s campaign just wouldn’t touch it.
“They don’t want their candidate smeared with this type of activity.”

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Nice usage of the word "operatives," Radar Online. That's some good journalism.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
Well at least we now know that the Gurney story was true.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Obama should release his college records to end all of these vicious rumors.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
When are this asshole's new thread posting privileges going to be revoked? This is ridiculous.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I fart in this thread's general direction.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
What an asshole. Everybody knows it will be about Barack and Michelle's divorce papers.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
What an asshole. Everybody knows it will be about Barack and Michelle's divorce papers.
That's what I'm hearing. Not a big deal IMO. Unless there's something to it that would require some 'splainin. But I doubt it.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
That's what I'm hearing. Not a big deal IMO. Unless there's something to it that would require some 'splainin. But I doubt it.
Angry black women don't take kindly to being beards for brothers on the down-low with the slims.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
When are this asshole's new thread posting privileges going to be revoked? This is ridiculous.
hhd's threads make me laugh picturing Don's twisted up, "I am NOT amused" face. Really hard. This one reminded me of...

bloodninja: Baby, I been havin a tough night so treat me nice aight?
BritneySpears14: Aight.
bloodninja: Slip out of those pants baby, yeah.
BritneySpears14: I slip out of my pants, just for you, bloodninja.
bloodninja: Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.
BritneySpears14: Oh, I like to play dress up.
bloodninja: Me too baby.
BritneySpears14: I kiss you softly on your chest.
bloodninja: I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
BritneySpears14: Hey...
bloodninja: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl. 8 chicken of the Infinite.
BritneySpears14: Funny I still don't see it.
bloodninja: I spend my mana reserves to cast Mighty F*ck of the Beyondness.
BritneySpears14: You are the worst cyber partner ever. This is ridiculous.