Try defending this one, Dane Cook fans

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I stumbled upon this and just sent it off to Steve C. and Danny in hopes they will bash it on the show. Probably not, but it's worth a shot.

I don't know if this is a joke or what the background is, but this is Dane Cook's new single. As in, he is singing. It's called "Forward" and it's......well, it's awful.

Someone decided to mash it with slo-mo video of him during his HBO special. Just listen to the worrrrrds, man.

Link: http://www.bestweekever.tv/2007/09/13/dane-cook-goes-emo-seriously-no-really/

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
hahahahahahahahahaaaa

Uh oh simby, Danesy is gonna be gunnin for you...

Whats even worse is I heard Louie CK recorded a song called backwards 2 years ago.... :haha7: :haha7:

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
"This song makes me want to poop in a bucket and shove the bucket in my tourmates faces."

Gotta love that comment board.

T

TheGooch

It is farcical to even think he has talent, much less that some people think he's funny. He's awful.

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
hahahahahahahahahaaaa

Uh oh simby, Danesy is gonna be gunnin for you...

Whats even worse is I heard Louie CK recorded a song called backwards 2 years ago.... :haha7: :haha7:

Louis recorded a legitimate song? A little part of me just died. I think I'd quit listening if Jimmy was next.

Than McNally

Jan 16, 2007
WV
[bob kelly] duuuuuuuuuuuuude??!!!??[/bob kelly]
BIGGEST douchechills i've gotten in MONTHS

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Louis recorded a legitimate song? A little part of me just died. I think I'd quit listening if Jimmy was next.
awww Simby. He was only kidding around... cause Dane Cook rips off Louis all the time.... your inability to pick up sarcasm has cause a little bit of ME to die. Until I see your cleavage in person again.

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
awww Simby. He was only kidding around... cause Dane Cook rips off Louis all the time.... your inability to pick up sarcasm has cause a little bit of ME to die. Until I see your cleavage in person again.
:(

Sarcasm + internet = failure.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Maybe he can hook up with Jimmy Fallon and Dice to produce the least funny comedic songs cd ever.

20minorchange

yeah, heard that crap today. never really liked him, but this emo song has made me lose all respect

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
It's TERRIBLE.

I'm already reading that "He's singing it, but he's not taking it seriously" and "It's a goof"

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I dunno guys I think it's pretty good.

"My sad song saves me!"

I feel ya Dane....*sniffle*

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
Maybe he took on singing because "Good Luck Chuck" got a 3% overall rating (in the BAD direction) on Rottentomatoes.com

I give it about six months when he'll be arrested for some gay sex antics at a public rest area and then he'll tell the world he was living a lie, after he's emerged from rehab......

Grace

I'm a firm breasted something
Nov 16, 2005
Philly
This is seriously the first time I'm ever laughed at Dane Cook. Please for the love of god tell me these songs are just jokes.