Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
This thread is probably going to die a horrible death. However, I must confess, I enjoy the hell out of watching Tucker Carlson beat the shit out of wing nut Liberals. I just watched him murder some tard over the bathroom bill Trump just rescinded. It just occurred so I can't post any video yet.

Got it already.

Last edited:

FlyingDouche

Apr 1, 2014
Portsmouth, VA
Tucker is great. Though I lose IQ points trying to follow the libs train of thought as it de-rails.

Video:

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
This thread is probably going to die a horrible death. However, I must confess, I enjoy the hell out of watching Tucker Carlson beat the shit out of wing nut Liberals. I just watched him murder some tard over the bathroom bill Trump just rescinded. It just occurred so I can't post any video yet.

Got it already.
No, this should be a great thread. It's not like there's a dearth of material. I saw some female protester looney that Tucker just had to give up on because she was so crazy (it was from a couple of nights ago)

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
No, this should be a great thread. It's not like there's a dearth of material. I saw some female protester looney that Tucker just had to give up on because she was so crazy (it was from a couple of nights ago)
This?

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Yeah that was it, I thought the woman looked different so I wasn't sure when I looked for the clip.

I'm now starting to think it's cute that they don't realize they are the now the fascists and the McCarthyites

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I'm now starting to think it's cute that they don't realize they are the now the fascists and the McCarthyites
No shit. The country has gone through a political evolution. Only the Republicans have evolved and the lefties went back in time.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Yes he found the poster child of this idiotic wave of the left
She seems like she'd be fun at a party.

Him: "Hey, nice to meet you. Want a drink? I'm...."

Her: "STOP YOU RAYPIST MALE PATRIARCHIST!!! I WILL NOT BE VICTIMIZED BY YOUR FASCIST HITLER SEXIST....."

Him: *walks away mid rant*

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I'm not even being glib here....I'm pretty sure a good solid bending over and fucking would do her a world of good and that's actually what she really wants even though she'd never admit it.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Yeah that was it, I thought the woman looked different so I wasn't sure when I looked for the clip.

Now hes worse than Hitler? I believe that is the first time I've heard that. This lady wouldn't be on TV criticizing an actual fascist leader. Libtards also seem to thing Trump has a giant red button he can push to launch nukes all on his own.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
I feel like Tucker Carlson has turned into the right's John Stewart. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
I have a cousin like this. She's as intelligent as she is fucked in the head. Her facebookings have been unhinged rantings in perfect grammatical style and form and I can't unfriend her because she entertains me greatly.

Tucker would reduce her to vengeful cursing and salty tears halfway through a six minute segment.

Why anyone agrees to be a guest on his show is beyond me.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Part of me realizes the dumbasses that go on his show probably think they had great appearances and they "showed him". Other times...I wonder how he still gets guests to come on knowing they're just going to be embarrassed.

Oh and is he still nearly doubling the ratings that Megyn Kelly got? Fox News has been terrible over the last year, but that guy might save them.

Now if they could only get rid of that fag, Shep.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
I feel like Tucker Carlson has turned into the right's John Stewart. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
I thoroughly enjoy Trucker for the most part but I agree. People use him in the same way they used Stewart, to validate their own beliefs. But whateves, having a informed opinion is so 1789.

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I have a cousin like this. She's as intelligent as she is fucked in the head. Her facebookings have been unhinged rantings in perfect grammatical style and form and I can't unfriend her because she entertains me greatly.

Tucker would reduce her to vengeful cursing and salty tears halfway through a six minute segment.

I still can't figure this out. These college kids must think going on Fox news and spewing their livers diatribe is the new MTV.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
Part of me realizes the dumbasses that go on his show probably think they had great appearances and they "showed him". Other times...I wonder how he still gets guests to come on knowing they're just going to be embarrassed.

Oh and is he still nearly doubling the ratings that Megyn Kelly got? Fox News has been terrible over the last year, but that guy might save them.

Now if they could only get rid of that fag, Shep.
Shep, Juan, Geraldo, and the fat mush mouth suspenders guy on The Five

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
They all think they're going to be the one to show him up and be the next big lib media star. I particularly loved the guy who kept screaming that Tucker wasn't letting him talk while Tucker sat there in silence letting him talk.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Tucker is great. Though I lose IQ points trying to follow the libs train of thought as it de-rails.

Video:
I love how Tuck would NOT let this douchebag off the hook, trying to pick and choose the instances where a faggot can claim to be a woman for some things, but is all man for other things. Boy oh boy did Tucker bitch slap this faggot.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.

Never watched Stewart but unless he had unhinged, crazy people with very little to nothing to back their arguments/"facts" from the right, I don't think so. He plays it down the middle for the most part and asks simple questions as a counter balance to stupidity. He is logical and even agrees with some of what his guests say. This might wear out but it is not a bad thing especially in this climate

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Never watched Stewart but unless he had unhinged, crazy people with very little to nothing to back their arguments/"facts" from the right, I don't think so. He plays it down the middle for the most part and asks simple questions as a counter balance to stupidity. He is logical and even agrees with some of what his guests say. This might wear out but it is not a bad thing especially in this climate
Come on, that's exactly like pre-recorded heavily edited interviews.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Oh and is he still nearly doubling the ratings that Megyn Kelly got?
Don't believe the fake news. Every article I saw that excitedly proclaimed Tucker Carlson was "crushing" Megyn Kelly was comparing his ratings to hers a year ago:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...early-doubling-megyn-kellys-primetime-ratings

"Fox News's Tucker Carlson is nearly doubling the ratings of his predecessor, Megyn Kelly, when compared to the same time period last year, according to Nielsen Media Research."

Well, no shit, Sherlock. We weren't in the aftermath of the most contentious election in history last year. Her ratings before she left are pretty much the same as his after he took over:

2/22 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT 3,250 [thousand viewers]
2/14 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT 2,852
1/10 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT 2,811
1/4 KELLY FILE, THE 3,104
1/3 KELLY FILE, THE 3,139
12/14 KELLY FILE, THE 3,039

But saying that doesn't fit anyone's agenda.

Apparently he's getting younger viewers, but unless FOX is drastically changing his advertiser lineup from Hannity and O'Reilly, so what? The median age of the FOX News viewer was 68 a year ago. Maybe Tucker gets it down to 67 or 66. Ooooh.