Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Cenk and Tucker actually are a pretty good combo. Tuck didn't disrespect Cenk, and it doesn't feel like Cenk was disrespecting Tucker. They should consider doing some sort of a show together. Completely opposed in their basic philosophy, but they argue cogently, and admit when each of them gets a valid point in. Pretty good.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Cenk and Tucker actually are a pretty good combo. Tuck didn't disrespect Cenk, and it doesn't feel like Cenk was disrespecting Tucker. They should consider doing some sort of a show together. Completely opposed in their basic philosophy, but they argue cogently, and admit when each of them gets a valid point in. Pretty good.
I agree with Tucker on most of his points, however Cenk is a take it too far kind of guy. Plus, Cenk didn't concede anything. He agreed on many of Tucker's points however he constantly was going for the "I got ya you rascist" moment.

KRSOne

The Dsouza debate was the best because Cenk acted like you would expect. Cenk must have got bad feedback from that debate because ever since hes kept from focusing on personal attacks in these debates. The only funny part in the Shapiro debate was when he called the audience dumb and uneducated.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
He had Jose Ramos on tonight who is infuriating

KRSOne

I agree with progressives like Cenk, on getting money out of politics but the only way you will get that done is by taking away the incentive to buy a politician. Progressives want politicians to control the marketplace which means big corporations have a huge incentive to buy politicians.

Progressives said Obama was the great savior in 2008 and he could not be corrupted. But what happened? He was a tool for the big multi nation banks and corporations and is currently cashing out by getting 500 grand a speech. On the 3rd day of his presdency he appointed all wall street lobbyists to his cabinet after campaigning on getting lobbyists out of DC. We later found out through wikileaks that his big donor Citigroup made a lot of those picks.

I missed it, but apparently he called out Ramos on how many aliens has he personally assisted. Wants all of us to do something, but he personally won't do shit.
Like 1%er Bernie, wants everybody to pay more taxes, but has an accountant to avoid paying any more than he has to.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I agree with progressives like Cenk, on getting money out of politics but the only way you will get that done is by taking away the incentive to buy a politician.
Cenk is a hypocritical ass. His media platform is funded by Soros, and he used his media reach to push Ocasio-Commie into office.

If Cenk wants money out of politics, then let him cast the first bundle of bills into the bonfire.

I'm not holding my breath.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

TravisRB69

Was on Adam Carolla Show Yesterday.
I haven't seen the Adam Carolla show.... does he ever address how much of a raging bitchy cunty crying libtard hack his old "Man Show" co-host Kimmel has become?

KRSOne

Cenk is a hypocritical ass. His media platform is funded by Soros, and he used his media reach to push Ocasio-Commie into office.

If Cenk wants money out of politics, then let him cast the first bundle of bills into the bonfire.

I'm not holding my breath.
And he voted for and endorsed Hillary the big money candidate. He got what he claims he wants when the big money candidate lost. Cenks excuse is that Trump got 5 billion in phantom money from media attention. The taco bowl incedent alone got 200 million in free advertising.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
It's worth the watch. Just gives more reasons to like Tucker.
Watch the entire interview. Its great. Also i loved the one he did with Glenn Beck. I wasnt expecting to like Beck (i used to like him when he was on fox before he went a little nuts)

KRSOne

Watch the entire interview. Its great. Also i loved the one he did with Glenn Beck. I wasnt expecting to like Beck (i used to like him when he was on fox before he went a little nuts)
Did they address Beck kissing up to the left and Facebook? Tucker at the time was very critical of Beck groveling to the Zuck in that meeting they had a few years back.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Did they address Beck kissing up to the left and Facebook? Tucker at the time was very critical of Beck groveling to the Zuck in that meeting they had a few years back.
I think so? I remember them talking about facebook. I dont wanna speak for beck as i cant quote him accurately from my memory so im just going to say watch the interview for yourself.

KRSOne

This guy brings up the Honduras coup as the reason for people looking for asylum. I guess Tucker isn't aware that progressive political figures in Honduras put the blame on Hillary Clinton and the Obamad admin for supporting the coup. Just like they created the refugee crisis through the Libya war to send more leftist voters into western countries.

Even if true you are supposed to stop in the first safe country, which would be Mexico. It sounds similar to the supposed Muslim refugees who shop around looking for the country with the best welfare system instead of going to the first safest country that will take them.