Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
The right isn't exactly eternally vigilant over it's own nutcases. You know... you guys. :action-sm
That's bullshit and you know it. We denounce our nutjobs, which are much fewer than the left, BY FAR, without hesitation. We don't even pretend to entertain the possibility that they have a point. It's the one area where there's 100% bipartisan agreement: Nutty = bad for the brand. On the right side, that is.

The left has ELECTED many of their nuts.

Stig

Its not extreme at all If you believe fake news about Trump being Hitler and everyone who is not anti Trump is a nazi. If you had a time machine would you not go back in time and vandalize Tucker Carlsons house in Germany if it would stop the holocaust?
I might. I would probably also go back to the 60's and fuck Elizabeth Montgomery and discover The Beatles.
I could burn down Carlson's house with a reasonably reliable car and a can of gas if I was that kind of person. :haha7:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The right isn't exactly eternally vigilant over it's own nutcases. You know... you guys. :action-sm
That's bullshit and you know it. We denounce our nutjobs, which are much fewer than the left, BY FAR, without hesitation. We don't even pretend to entertain the possibility that they have a point. It's the one area where there's 100% bipartisan agreement: Nutty = bad for the brand. On the right side, that is.

I have to add, which nuts are you referring to? The occasional “mass shooter” nut or the “Alex Jones / conspiracy / abortion bomber” nut?
Because the occasional right wing loonie that makes the “right” look bad gets immediately denounced, yet the RIOTS that are being organized by the left get the leftist mental gymnastics explanations (poverty/racists/education et.al)

THE FEZ MAN

I might. I would probably also go back to the 60's and fuck Elizabeth Montgomery and discover The Beatles.
I could burn down Carlson's house with a reasonably reliable car and a can of gas if I was that kind of person. :haha7:
Instead of discovering the Beatles it would be wiser to make sure you hold the rights to their music, michael Jackson may have been a freaky pervert, but he was a smart business man

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Who's the right equivalent of Hyphen-Lady Cortez?

Exactly.

You know goddamned well the needle doesn't even almost go that far to the right.

Creasy Bear

Donator
The right dabbled in far-right religious kooks back in the mid-80s to early-2000s, but it became pretty obvious that having kooks in your ranks is seriously bad for business, and the right quietly, yet firmly, pushed them out.

One glance at the moonbats the left is electing, and it's plain to see they didn't get the memo about kooks in the ranks.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

I didn’t see much denouncing of MAGABomber here. None, actually. Most here were saying False Flag - making the preposterous claim that the Dems faked the entire thing and then defending him because the bombs weren’t real enough, and hilariously - the stickers on his van weren’t old enough.

THE FEZ MAN

Who's the right equivalent of Hyphen-Lady Cortez?

Exactly.

You know goddamned well the needle doesn't even almost go that far to the right.
Hmmmm, the only one that I can think of off the top of my head might be Anne Coulter, but, she’s a “pundit/ author” not actually running for any kind of office, not to mention the only reason she’s considered a “nut” is because of the nonstop bashing from the left of her actual facts aka “hate facts”
Like @Creasy Bear said, the “right” has for the most part completely disavowed all “extremists”, and has attempted to distance themselves from the religious nuts, even the occasional “Roe must go!” Politician generally clams up on the subject once they are elected, yet there is an incredibly vocal part of the left tha beats the “woman’s rights” drum anytime someone with an R next to their name runs for office, same with the gun issue, a rightish candidate will say “I support the second amendment” that immediately turns into “they support mass murder” from the left and they will twist that statement into the most heinous shit, while then also blame the right for the gun related murder rates in city’s

THE FEZ MAN

I didn’t see much denouncing of MAGABomber here. None, actually. Most here were claiming False Flag claiming the Dems faked the entire thing and then defending him because the bombs weren’t real enough, and hilariously - the stickers on his van weren’t old enough.
Lol, see, you ignored the “he’s a nut” and incompetent part of that argument, and I stand by what I said, which is if the guy was a “real” righty the bombs would have worked, does the name “Eric Rudolph” ring a bell?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I didn’t see much denouncing of MAGABomber here. None, actually. Most here were claiming False Flag claiming the Dems faked the entire thing and then defending him because the bombs weren’t real enough, and hilariously - the stickers on his van weren’t old enough.
NOBODY defended him. We probably didn't take him very seriously; honestly, who makes 15 bombs, and not a single one even sparks, let alone blows up?

Besides, we still haven't even heard what that "energetic" material in the "bombs" was anyway. Clipped match heads is technically energetic material. Guess what? They don't make an earth shattering kaboom.

Maybe we didn't utterly denounce him, but he was too pathetic to even take as a serious threat. Also, there's funny business going on with that cat anyway, that may or may not come out; it hasn't been fully proven to any of us yet that he was an actual right wing nut. FF nut? Absolutely possible.

THE FEZ MAN

NOBODY defended him. We probably didn't take him very seriously; honestly, who makes 15 bombs, and not a single one even sparks, let alone blows up?

Besides, we still haven't even heard what that "energetic" material in the "bombs" was anyway. Clipped match heads is technically energetic material. Guess what? They don't make an earth shattering kaboom.

Maybe we didn't utterly denounce him, but he was too pathetic to even take as a serious threat. Also, there's funny business going on with that cat anyway, that may or may not come out; it hasn't been fully proven to any of us yet that he was an actual right wing nut. FF nut? Absolutely possible.
I wouldn’t put it past the FBI to have let the guy just go do his thing, especially if they knew the “bombs” were of no real threat, it’s a proven fact that within their ranks are agents loyal to the democrats, and, what a better way to make anyone that supports trump look like an asshole than to allow a MAGA moonbat loose weeks before the primaries.

And, the guy isn’t running for office, unlike plenty of identity politics screwballs on the left. I still trying to grasp how less than 15% of the population is occupying 90% of my governments time

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
We didn't denounce a kook sending the contents of a junk drawer in an envelope to people who don't even open their own mail? Totally the same as rioting against free speech and beating random people with bike locks.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I didn’t see much denouncing of MAGABomber here. None, actually. Most here were saying False Flag - making the preposterous claim that the Dems faked the entire thing and then defending him because the bombs weren’t real enough, and hilariously - the stickers on his van weren’t old enough.
You have to have built a bomb in order to be considered a bomber, thus then, there is no bomber to be denounced.

That said, if it helps calm your tits, I do hereby denounce the crazy man with dumb stickers plastered all over his FREE CANDY van.

Creasy Bear

Donator
The left elected this.

And they did it while denouncing Trump as an anti-semite who drove a man to shoot up a synagogue.

Oh, and that kook married her own brother. Her own brother, dude.

Pigdango

Donator
We didn't denounce a kook sending the contents of a junk drawer in an envelope to people who don't even open their own mail? Totally the same as rioting against free speech and beating random people with bike locks.
Just keep on downplaying everything your side does and blowing everything the other side does out of proportion. Their side will do the same and of course this way everyone will then just magically calm down.

Jesus Christ. Is that how you really think this works?

Creasy Bear

Donator
Just keep on downplaying everything your side does and blowing everything the other side does out of proportion. Their side will do the same and of course this way everyone will then just magically calm down.

Deal.

I will no longer downplay it when my side screeches at politicians in restaurants, and forms mobs to harass and terrorize people in their homes.

I promise I won't do it.

Last edited:

Pigdango

Donator
You have to have built a bomb in order to be considered a bomber, thus then, there is no bomber to be denounced.

That said, if it helps calm your tits, I do hereby denounce the crazy man with dumb stickers plastered all over his FREE CANDY van.
Well these folks didn’t kill Carlson’s wife, so what’s the big deal? They put a knick in his door? I think Carlson paid these people to come to his house so he could make the left look bad and claim his door on his homeowners insurance.

But I denounce people yelling.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Well these folks didn’t kill Carlson’s wife, so what’s the big deal? They put a knick in his door? I think Carlson paid these people to come to his house so he could make the left look bad and claim his door on his homeowners insurance.

But I denounce people yelling.
The next time a right-wing Nazi mob puts a knickerbocker in the door of a left-leaning celebrity, I promise to shit my pants and scream like my balls are on fire.

Deal?

THE FEZ MAN

Deal.

I will no longer downplay it when my side screeches at politician in restaurants, and forms mobs to harass and terrorize people in their homes.

I promise I won't do it.
Or shoot up baseball games, and call for the impeachment of a president elect before he is even sworn in, wear a pussy hat and run around with a fake severed head of the president, call everyone that remotely disagrees with me a racist, fascist, Nazi.
I won’t run around screaming death to America, encouraging illegal immigrants to violate our pre existing laws and I won’t cover up the misappropriation of donations to my relief foundation

Pigdango

Donator
Or shoot up baseball games, and call for the impeachment of a president elect before he is even sworn in, wear a pussy hat and run around with a fake severed head of the president, call everyone that remotely disagrees with me a racist, fascist, Nazi.
I won’t run around screaming death to America, encouraging illegal immigrants to violate our pre existing laws and I won’t cover up the misappropriation of donations to my relief foundation
Or shoot up a church full of Jews, or run over a fat broad with a car, or claim the President was born in Kenya, or hang him in effigy, or...

Shit. Well that was just a couple of kooks.

Creasy Bear

Donator
The next time a right-wing protester with their crotch soaked in period blood gets up in the Senate chamber and starts howling like a dog shitting a peach pit, I vow to frown vigorously upon the misbehavior.

This oath I do solemnly swear.

Pigdango

Donator
The next time a right-wing protester with their crotch soaked in period blood gets up in the Senate chamber and starts howling like a dog shitting a peach pit, I vow to frown vigorously upon the misbehavior.

This oath I do solemnly swear.
Well they won’t do that anymore, because you scolded them for harassing and terrorizing the news man’s front door. You fixed them. That’s how this works.

THE FEZ MAN

Or shoot up a church full of Jews, or run over a fat broad with a car, or claim the President was born in Kenya, or hang him in effigy, or...

Shit. Well that was just a couple of kooks.
Ummmm the guy that shot up the temple was anti trump, the fat bitch shouldn’t have been playing in the street while her fellow protesters hurled rocks and bottles at cars and people, and Hillary Clinton started the birth certificate bullshit.

So, like Creasy said, when house republicans stage a sit in on the floor of the house to strip law abiding citizens of a constitutional right I will denounce it

Creasy Bear

Donator
Well they won’t do that anymore, because you scolded them for harassing and terrorizing the news man’s front door. You fixed them. That’s how this works.
Is that how this works?

You mean I don't have to douse myself in menstrual blood and scream like a lunatic in order to raise awareness and bring about change?

Pigdango

Donator
Is that how this works?

You mean I don't have to douse myself in menstrual blood and scream like a lunatic in order to raise awareness and bring about change?
Nope - the left have seen all the NPC memes out there and have decided to conform to the NPC’s on the right. That’s how this works.