Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

KRSOne

It's not like he went to ball diamond and shot 70 rounds at a Republican Softball team. Somehow, that story didn't have much traction, but the media couldn't wait to show fake bomb boy wearing a Maga Hat.
And while he was shooting he was yelling out how Republicans want to kill people by taking away their healthcare which is a common Bernie Sanders line that he still uses.

Floyd1977

And while he was shooting he was yelling out how Republicans want to kill people by taking away their healthcare which is a common Bernie Sanders line that he still uses.
Again, did anyone in this election actually campaign on the promise kick people off healthcare and deny people with pre existing conditions? The PECs things is non-undoable at this point.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
There has to be a moment sincere democrats (if there are any) realize that everything the left does is for power.

Of course the right does too but not to the same extent as far as I can tell. Plus, I think the right is more reactionary. They are forced to play the left's games.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Tucker just gave an absolutely brilliant monologue on freedom of speech. Everyone should listen.

KRSOne

Big national corporations like Red Lobster have a right to freedom of association... Small bakeries in Colorado must be ran out of business if they don't associate with leftist ideals.

KRSOne

In the long term their TDS will hurt them. I said from the start this Russia stuff will be just like the drug propaganda we saw in Reefer madness. When normies realize it was all a lie a lot will not believe a thing coming from the neocons and the left.

Thats why I thought they would try and stretch this out until after the 2020 election. If it comes out before I think they will try to word it in a way to make it sound like Trump did something but they couldn't connect him to it and prove it in a court.

ruckstande

Donator
Tucker calls Brian Stelter a Eunuch.

ruckstande

Donator

domelogic

Tucker is great. People take notes. Fuck anyone bringing up shitlike this after this many years. Yes by all means let’s hold people accountable for something that was said years ago and was perfectly fine then but SJW has now deemed it offensive and you must pay for it. As a county we either eradicate this nonsensical thinking or we sink like a ship.

Btw I have not listened to what Tucker said a decade ago nor do I care to. It is meaningless to be offended now for that and you would be a twat for thinking otherwise.

domelogic

Oh noes he said words...

I just listened to that whole thing. Am I supposed to be outraged? That is what they are trying to hang him with. Man they are desperate. It’s almost as if we need to censor these big conservative names for a reason. After all these years they find these horrible comments. How did we survive. Pathetic

I just listened to that whole thing. Am I supposed to be outraged? That is what they are trying to hang him with. Man they are desperate. It’s almost as if we need to censor these big conservative names for a reason. After all these years they find these horrible comments. How did we survive. Pathetic
Apparently... saying women like dogs like loyal men... and saying Martha Stewart's daughter is a cunt...

lajikal

Bring it pussy boy.. It's on like Donkey Kong! I've lost count how many advertisers have pulled out.. :haha7:

New Tucker Carlson tapes will reportedly expose Fox News host's views on 'race and ethnicity' in strategically timed release
  • Mar 11, 2019

Tucker Carlson.Richard Drew/AP

• New recordings of Fox News host Tucker Carlson will reportedly show his views on "race and ethnicity," following recordings released Sunday where the host can be heard comparing women to dogs.
  • The recordings will reportedly be released by Tuesday.
  • The tapes are reportedly being strategically released by Media Matters for America to target ad-buyers who are scheduled to meet with Fox News execs on Wednesday.
  • Advertisers on Fox News have become a frequent target of progressive activists.

domelogic

Bring it pussy boy.. It's on like Donkey Kong! I've lost count how many advertisers have pulled out.. :haha7:

New Tucker Carlson tapes will reportedly expose Fox News host's views on 'race and ethnicity' in strategically timed release
  • Mar 11, 2019

Tucker Carlson.Richard Drew/AP

• New recordings of Fox News host Tucker Carlson will reportedly show his views on "race and ethnicity," following recordings released Sunday where the host can be heard comparing women to dogs.
  • The recordings will reportedly be released by Tuesday.
  • The tapes are reportedly being strategically released by Media Matters for America to target ad-buyers who are scheduled to meet with Fox News execs on Wednesday.
  • Advertisers on Fox News have become a frequent target of progressive activists.

Oh noes. Sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never ahh I guess that was wrong, right SJW

lajikal

Oof.. Dude is down to Super Beta Prostate as a leading advertiser.. :haha7:

23andMe (Statement)

ASPCA (Report)

Abbvie (Report)

Ancestry (Report)

Bowflex (Report)

Career Builder (Report)

Credit Sesame (Statement)

Farmers Insurance (Statement)

Graze (Report)

Harris Teeter (Report)

IHOP (Report)

Indeed (Report)

Jaguar Land Rover (Report)

Just For Men (Report)

Leesa Sleep (Report)

Lexus (Report)

Mint Mobile (Report)

Minted (Report)

Nerd Wallet (Report)

Pacific Life (Report)

Red Lobster Restaurant (Report)

Robitussin (Report)

Samsung (Statement) (Dropped, then later resumed)

Sandisk (Statement)

Scottevest (Report)

Smile Direct Club (Report)

SodaStream (Report)

SunBasket (Report)

TD Ameritrade (Report)

Takeda Pharma (Report)

Totes Isotoner (Report)

United Explorer Card (Report)

Voya (Report) (Dropped, then later resumed)

Zenni Optical (Report)