Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
No fucking way. Shapiro can not hold a conversation like him. Fox can not be pussies. It would curtail my watching for not standing up for Tucker.

Has anyone not learned from Trump? You don’t apologize and you say fuck you when this shit is pulled.
If I had to guess, the new blood over at Fox is looking for reasons to break their contracts with people like Tucker, Hannity, etc.

If I had to guess, the new blood over at Fox is looking for reasons to break their contracts with people like Tucker, Hannity, etc.

So you are saying the new management does not like making a profit? They can not be that dumb. Fox got really lucky having Tucker replace the no spin zone. I doubt that would happen again

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So you are saying the new management does not like making a profit? They can not be that dumb. Fox got really lucky having Tucker replace the no spin zone. I doubt that would happen again
Dude, you're talking about libs. They want to strip the strong conservative voices from the platform and start seeding in rejects from MSNBC & CNN.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
They'd LOVE to have (I can't believe I'm going to use this term, thanks Kird!) Neo-cons on the network to pretend to be right, hoping to keep us right leaning folks, but with enough left agenda to pull left of center moderates over.

I could absolutely imagine The Five being retooled to the Juan Williams liberal whinefest hour.

I believe some sponsors did drop him, but let's face it, conservatives can't say that white supremacy is a hoax in our country without running the risk of being kicked to the curb. These are some fucked up times for freedom of speech in America.
But that's exactly what ahould happen. No one defends white supremacy. But bring the facts to the surface. How widespread is the problem? Is it a major concern or is it overblown or as Tuxker said a "hoax". Keep him on and bring on the other side and have that conversation is all I'm saying. Proof and facts over opinions.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
But that's exactly what ahould happen. No one defends white supremacy. But bring the facts to the surface. How widespread is the problem? Is it a major concern or is it overblown or as Tuxker said a "hoax". Keep him on and bring on the other side and have that conversation is all I'm saying. Proof and facts over opinions.

You think Tucker should be kicked to the curb? I'm confused by your statement. Tucker didn't defend white supremacy, he flat out said the narrative of "rampant white supremacy" is a hoax. As it is. If there's 0.01% of our country that could legitimately be called "white supremacists", I'd be shocked.

You think Tucker should be kicked to the curb? I'm confused by your statement.
No he should not be fired. Or suspended. Or kicked to the curb. I said this.

Keep him on and bring on the other side and have that conversation is all I'm saying.

Who are they caving to though?

Anyone who thought Fox was different than other outlets is being naive.

If that is the case he should do exactly what judge nap did when he was suspended for saying what his sources told him. As soon as he came back he repeated the same exact thing. Basically f you. Btw his sources were proven correct.