Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'd LOVE to see her finish up on camera though. That would make Tuck a bigger legend than he already is.

And we're proving that Wackbaggers can damn near fap to anything, including news programs.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

Jessica Tarlov is another one I'd befoul something fierce. She's a dumb lib, but so sexy.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Also a fan of the liberal sherpa chick.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Also a fan of the liberal sherpa chick.
Ugh. This is where we part company sir. That face makes me want to punch her right between those cow eyes. I'd very likely still fuck her, but I'd be punching her the whole time. She's just so goddamn stupid.

BIV

Ugh. This is where we part company sir. That face makes me want to punch her right between those cow eyes. I'd very likely still fuck her, but I'd be punching her the whole time. She's just so goddamn stupid.
Oh, I know nothing of what she says. I only see her face on the teevee. I just kinda like that pixie thing she has going for her.

BIV

Does Hannity know he's the only person still talking about Russia?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Now this one. Lisa Boothe. She's hot as hell. Only thing I'd change about her is the gigantic perma-smile. Bitch doesn't stop grinning when she's on.
I'd love to know what she really looks like underneath all those layers of make up. She looks like she applied it with Homer's makeup shotgun.
Although CNN's Brooke Baldwin still wins the award of too much pancake makeup plus that permanent case of resting bitchface she always has

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I was going to post before about how I keep thinking she's just playing a character and there's no way she's actually that fucking stupid

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I was going to post before about how I keep thinking she's just playing a character and there's no way she's actually that fucking stupid
She absolutely is in on the joke. When they first concocted the whole Liberal Sherpa bit, there were times when she could barely keep from laughing. She's not like that when she's a guest on other shows,

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
She absolutely is in on the joke. When they first concocted the whole Liberal Sherpa bit, there were times when she could barely keep from laughing. She's not like that when she's a guest on other shows,
Who are we taking about?