Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

KRSOne

Poor guy. Boycotted all the way to the bank. I wonder what an ad costs on Don Lemon's show.
I haven't watched those channels in a long time but when I did I remember seeing ads that weren't really selling anything. For example ads for Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Its either a crooked donation of some kind or its because channels like CNN and MSNBC sell war so they get weapon makers supporting them.

The only time CNN or NBC talked positively about Trump was when he did that airstrike on Syria.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Hannity is in Heaven. He gets to talk about Comey again.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
De Blasio tonight. Should be more entertaining than Hannity, since Tucker will actually let the dummy talk.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Is it me, or is Tucker treating the dummy with kid gloves?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Okay, I guess the liberal sherpa is in on the joke. She's taking Tuck's suggestions of eating people & pets seriously. NOBODY is that deranged in real life.

BIV

Okay, I guess the liberal sherpa is in on the joke. She's taking Tuck's suggestions of eating people & pets seriously. NOBODY is that deranged in real life.
There was a doubt?

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jesus, Bongino, Tucker was quiet because you only did two of your three dumbfuck EXPLOSION stories and he's tight for time. He was setting you up. Trying to make you look good. Don't just sit there like a tard in headlights saying "go ahead."

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
There was a doubt?
It's tough to tell. Most liberal bullshit sounds batshit crazy; it literally takes talk of eating your pets and resorting to cannibalism for me to figure out if they're parody or standard issue lefty.

BIV

Yeah, it's her job to take this nutty shit and try to find some way to justify it.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
I thought Hannity got Bongino in the retard draft. Stay off Tucker's show with that godawful News Explosion.

KRSOne

Tucker made a great point last night. All the facts of the Ukraine thing is in the phone call. Unelected people giving different interpretations based on their opinion of the phone call does not change the facts that nothing was illegal or unethical in the actual call.

Schiff read from his fake transcript and is now looking for anyone who will repeat his opinion of Trump talking in secret codes.

The policy from Bush to Obama did not change all that much and he kept on a lot of Bush people. Trump is what real change looks like. The self proclaimed 'protectors of democracy' do not want p[olicy to change based on what people vote for. They want the president to be nothing but the apperence of change while bureaucrats continue to run things.