Tuesday, February 19th - Patrice O'Neal benefit show!

FKU

Nov 29, 2011
Bill Burr confirmed it on Twitter:

"TOMORROW-12 noon EST- tix 4 PATRICE O'NEAL BENEFIT @ NYC City Center go on sale. (No pre-sale or promo codes) Will tweet link tomorrow AM."

Very nice.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
And talked about on the show today.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I'm not trying to be an asshole...can someone say what it is for?????
Didn't we raise well above the goal?
If it is to defray the outstanding hospital and funerary costs..fine.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
It's a little late to benefit Patrice Oneal. Oh, that's not what you meant...

Sounds cool. I assume this for Patrice's wife (Let's face it, they were more or less married.) and his step-daughter, yes?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I'm not trying to be an asshole...can someone say what it is for?????
Didn't we raise well above the goal?
If it is to defray the outstanding hospital and funerary costs..fine.
They'll probably say in the official announcement, but it's probably for some charity. Maybe the diabeetus or something.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
It's for the benefit of Mr. Kite.

Boo.

But seriously I think his family got enough money.

Kobrakai NYC

Sep 3, 2008
I just picked up a pair of real good seats. $75 a ticket flat is worth it to see that line up, plus it's for a good cause.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
It's for the benefit of Mr. Kite.

Boo.

What a rude, selfish comment; what makes you "think his family got enough money"? Apparently you're ignorant of the exorbitant medical bills, the estate issues due to Patrice & Von being essentially common law partners but not married and the family issues that arose after his death.

Seriously, you're a cunt for making such a comment.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
WHY SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE, AND GET A GOOD COMEDY SHOW OUT OF IT? FUCK THAT NOISE! RIGHT GUYS!

Just because you like cringe humor doesn't mean you have to try and act like you're edgy and above it all.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I'm fine with that.
That's good to know. Still though, I think Bill & Jimmy & Dave & Bobby & Rich & Colin should have checked in with you first before giving this thing the green light.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
Look, I managed to buy his last album instead of torrenting it. I've done my part.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Look, I managed to buy his last album instead of torrenting it. I've done my part.
Yeah because spending $9.99 on Mr. P really makes up for your last post... Seriously, please delete your wackbag account you heartless cunt.

Dec 12, 2007
Colin Quinn, Jim Norton, Dave Attell, Bill Burr, Robert Kelly, Rich Vos, Keith Robinson, Ian Edwards, Will Sylvince & Marina Franklin
If they don't film this and put it on DVD or something it would be a crime.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
I love how you guys regularly treat people like shit including people who lost family, making fun of their situation and even talking shit to them directly about their dead family member. But the second someone says somethings bad or jokes about someone from the show you're all so quick to condemn them.

How do you not see the hypocrisy in this?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I love how you guys regularly treat people like shit including people who lost family, making fun of their situation and even talking shit to them directly about their dead family member. But the second someone says somethings bad or jokes about someone from the show you're all so quick to condemn them.

We like the people from the show better because they're better people.

Fuck all you faggots on here and fuck all your dumb faggot dead or retarded family members too. They never made me laugh. (although that's your fault, for not posting dead or retarded pictures of them).

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
That's good to know. Still though, I think Bill & Jimmy & Dave & Bobby & Rich & Colin should have checked in with you first before giving this thing the green light.
No problem. As long as all attendees get the choice to have a flu vaccine or not.

Dec 12, 2007

Because Patrice O'Neal was a gem among humanity and I would sacrifice your entire family to have him live just one more year on this earth.

Fuck it, I'd give my life for him to live 10 more years. I'm not fuckin special, be an honor to die knowing I helped bring millions joy and laughter with my sacrifice.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi

I see the hypocrisy. Now what?