So far its a great opening & Tate is fucking gorgeous
Rousey looks a bit heavy & acts like a complete bitch
All reports are she comes off really bad & her imge takes a huge hit
I would love to see Tate upset her

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Who I am rooting for ................. (except I hate she is on RR's team)

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Check it out at 14:40
Ronda discusses why she thought Tate was replacing her
Dana smiling & letting her know to tell the story is priceless

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
This was an interesting post from Sherdog
CONSPIRACY THEORY....it looked like in the preview after the show that Miesha had a bandana in her hand giving it to Rousey before the fighting stance pose.

Shayna wears a bandana all the time. Wonder if after Shayna lost Tate took the bandana ala Chong Li style in Bloodsport. If so that would be awesome.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
So I've only seen 2 episodes of this season but Ronda does come off as cunty just about every time she opens her mouth. Sucks that Roxanne lost. Does anybody care about the guys side of the bracket? They just seem like an afterthought.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
So I've only seen 2 episodes of this season but Ronda does come off as cunty just about every time she opens her mouth. Sucks that Roxanne lost. Does anybody care about the guys side of the bracket? They just seem like an afterthought.
It is deff about the chicks & Ronda is a complete cunt on the show & I would guess off it as well

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
It is deff about the chicks & Ronda is a complete cunt on the show & I would guess off it as well
I'd be surprised if Ronda doesn't get a fair amount of boo's at their fight. Shes a total cunt.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I despise Ronda and her whole coaching staff. Just a bunch shit talkers.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I'd be surprised if Ronda doesn't get a fair amount of boo's at their fight. Shes a total cunt.
I despise Ronda and her whole coaching staff. Just a bunch shit talkers.
The tide is definitely turning against Rousey

Go check out Sherdog, even they are almost unanimously thinking she is a bitch & they never agree on anything or anyone

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
yeah this is a very rough look at Rousy...I wonder if this is Dana's subterfuge...he's letting everyone see her as a bitch so it destroys interest in women fighting and he can watch the product fail..after all he said that he would never have a woman fight MMA until He saw RR.... :) (I KNOW crackpot theory )

I like the show and I hope everyone can keep their dick in their pants for 6 weeks...

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
yeah this is a very rough look at Rousy...I wonder if this is Dana's subterfuge...he's letting everyone see her as a bitch so it destroys interest in women fighting and he can watch the product fail..after all he said that he would never have a woman fight MMA until He saw RR.... :) (I KNOW crackpot theory )

I like the show and I hope everyone can keep their dick in their pants for 6 weeks...
Dana has no editing say, that is all FS1
Dana has always said she acts like a Diaz & she is doing exactly that

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Rousey has zero sense of humor. Has she never seen the show before? People make jokes, relax. It's like she needs something to hate in order to be motivated.

I wasn't a fan of women's mma in general, but so for I've liked the women's fights much better and their interactions are even more entertaining than the men.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I wasn't a fan of women's mma in general, but so for I've liked the women's fights much better and their interactions are even more entertaining than the men.

I never had a problem with MMA. Most of the time on the Strikeforce shows the womans matches were better and more exciting then the mens. also Gina was fucking great to look at.

I never understood why Dana was so against them. But for some reason he got a chubby over Rousey and went all in with her. I remember him gushing over her saying "Shes like a Diaz brother", and I remember thinking "How is being like a Diaz brother a good thing". He hands her everything and how does she pay him back for making her a star, by bringing in Hollywood lawyers to negotiate TUF stuff and gets Dana so worked up he almost fires her from the show.

There is something weird with her as does anyone else notice when Dana does the fight announcements she looks down at the floor.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
Oh yeah and I think that Jessamyn Duke girl will go far because no matter what the topic is, they seem to have her commenting on it in the private interview about it.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Ive been watching TUF since season 6, this is turning out to be my least favorite.

Playing truth or dare? There should be an orgy there everynight, with "The happy warrior" leading

Rousey is a cunt, she tries to be alpha but comes off too dude-ish and a complete turn-off....I like Meisha tate and her fucked up nose.....she's hot

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
No spoilers of you didn't catch this week yet but the Rocky/Jessamin fight was a great fight...very hard fought and as close as a fight gets with both fighters giving it their all...And on the slow mo replays your meth model has massive camel toe

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I have to admit I got pissed when Ronda was trying to make it a racial thing with the Armenian/unibrow connection.

I think she is fucked in the head. Has anyone else noticed how Ronda looks down at the floor when Dana makes the next fight announcement. That seems a bit weird to me at least.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
I have to admit I got pissed when Ronda was trying to make it a racial thing with the Armenian/unibrow connection.

I think she is fucked in the head. Has anyone else noticed how Ronda looks down at the floor when Dana makes the next fight announcement. That seems a bit weird to me at least.
I'm guessing that someone who lost her father and who had her relationship with her mom built around fighting...might have some social disorders...Hence her averting her eyes and her inability to take a joke...

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Good, my DVR fucked up and I didn't see it as recorded. Glad I didn't miss anything.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
Good, my DVR fucked up and I didn't see it as recorded. Glad I didn't miss anything.
Yeah, I actually missed the original airing due to the WS but recorded it at 1am...clips show was for morons that have no idea about fighting or the show...The only insight was more info about the very first fight where Rhonda pitted her 1st pick against mesha's first pick...Mesha's pick was her best friend and training partner..and Rhonda selected the fight and put her best fighter, first pick, the favorite against here and it was a huge upset win