OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Turn In Your Neighbor For Owning Guns in NJ And Get $1000

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KRSOne, Jan 9, 2012.

1. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Sounds more like something from communist Russia but its just more from the worst state in the union.

[video=youtube;pFG2H3TaK5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFG2H3TaK5s[/video]

2. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

Chris Christie is the most anti-gun Governor ever? Hope everyone is taking notes for 2016!

3. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

Hey dummy just about every city in every state has this. It's traditionally called Crimestoppers. You provide information that helps in ANY crime you get a reward. Oh and contrary to what you believe owning an illegal weapon is a crime. Law abiding citizens don't own weapons illegally.

4. OccupyWackbag

Jesus you're just as dumb as KRSone. An initiative in the city of Newark created by the cities Mayor and his cabinet has to do with Christie how?

5. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

No such thing as an illegal gun. We have a 2nd and guns are legal. Let me guess you're from new shitty?

6. afternoonquil

afternoonquil Apology Ostrich

This will never work:

Proof: I went undercover as a black man during the height of the crack epidemic in 1980's Newark. "Snitches get Stitches" mentality is in full effect to this day.

Although I'm glad i don't have to worry about getting shot up whilst slangin' on the corner, i do miss the sounds and scents of the city (BBBWs yelling at their kids, gunshots, garbage juice and the aroma of chitlins and collared greens coming out of the windows.)

7. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

What does the mayor of Newark have to do with the govenor of the state?

8. OccupyWackbag

You are the perfect example of the irrational idiots that give anti-gun assholes more leverage and power.

9. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Chicago and DC gun bans didn't reduce crime or make anyone safer. The anti gun nuts don't need anything other than their wacky anti liberty beliefs.

10. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Anyone who supports gun control is a racist.

11. fletcher

Donator

But this isnt about gun bans, retard. This is a crimestopper program, there is a HUGE difference between the two.

12. OccupyWackbag

What are you bablling about? What does that shit have to do with this. Outright ban of guns is bullshit and illegal, offering a reward for turning in criminals is not.

13. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 Hell is home.

Considering the neighborhoods that Booker is talking about, I don't blame him for adopting this policy.

14. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

You guys wanted him back..... Have fun kids. :haha7:

15. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Those strict anti 2nd laws are doing wonders in NJ....

Its all the 2nds fault. It has nothing to do with violent criminals being freed after 6 months. Maybe they wouldn't need so many cops if people could defend themselves and if violent criminals were kept in jail but no the cops have to keep arrestign the same guys over and over.

16. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Its only a crime to exercise your 2nd rights in a shit state like Jersey. Instead of turning people in they should just keep violent criminals in jail forever or take some notes from prisons in other countries that have low return rates because our prisons just turn petty criminals into monsters.

17. Taint Stench

Taint Stench #shredding

I think having Kurt back is a great catalyst for the board.

18. OccupyWackbag

That funny. I know a ton of people, my step father included, who own weapons in the Garden state. non of them are sitting in jail. Does Jersey have strict gun laws yes. It is unfortunate. But speaking honestly doesn't support your idiotic causes so you embellish and lie.

19. fletcher

Donator

Christ almighty you are all over the map tonight. If you legally own your firearm and your neighbor calls to try to cash in guess what, they wont get shit. If you dont legally own your firearm guess what, you are going to be in a world of shit. Same thing goes for automobiles, if you dont legally own it, tough shit. Since we are venturing into hyperbolic territory you cant own a pet turtle in the state either. Stop trying to draw correlations between things that dont fucking match up.

20. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Absolutely.

Every board needs a binding agent.

21. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Hah a world of shit? Does that mean a few months? And then when the criminal gets out and finally kills someone they create more gun laws? Great state you live in. Turtles and cars aren't a right, self defense is a natural right that has been around since cave man days when the weapons were rocks and sticks. Gun laws only affect the law abiding

22. Neckbeard

Neckbeard I'm Team Piggy!

I don't like the idea of a state apparatus that gives people money and recognition for snitching on people for doing something that might not even be illegal. This seems to be ripe for totalitarian abuse.

God. One of these days we'll wake up and be as big of pussies as the British are.

23. fletcher

Donator

So you are assuming that every illegally owned gun is going to end up killing someone? That is a bit of a stretch. An even further stretch is that every person in possession of an illegal firearm is going to murder someone. Keep jumping to conclusions, its doing wonders for your tin foil hat reputation.

24. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Again there is no such thing as an illegal gun. I would say its a 100% guarantee there will be people turned in that have no criminal record. I'll bet someone will be cleaning their guns outside in their backyard and get turned in.

25. OccupyWackbag

Hold on and back up. I want to hear Kirks explanation for trying to shit on one place for doing this when it's been going on for decades EVERYWHERE in this country. Forget whether you agree with it or not. I'm just talking about Kirks stupidity. What say you Kirk!