TV anchor's cop husband charged with ****

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
TV anchor's cop husband charged with ****

NEW ROCHELLE, New York (AP) -- A suburban police sergeant who is married to a New York City anchorwoman was charged Wednesday with ****** a 17-year-old girl hours after he helped arrest her boyfriend at her house.
New Rochelle Sgt. David Rodriguez pleaded not guilty to forcible ****, agreed to an order of protection keeping him away from the teenager and posted $25,000 bail. If convicted, he could be sentenced to up to 25 years in prison.
Rodriguez did not speak after the arraignment, but his attorney Stephen Worth said the charge was false and the investigation was slipshod. He said the girl "has a number of motives to make up a false allegation," but he did not elaborate.
The sergeant's wife, Darlene Rodriguez, anchorwoman of WNBC-TV's "Today in New York," was in tears outside the courtroom before the arraignment. She left the courthouse dry-eyed with her husband and said, "I'm here to support my husband. I believe in him. I love him. He's innocent 100 percent."
Police Commissioner Patrick Carroll said the investigation was thorough.
"We took our time," he said. "We didn't jump to any conclusions."
Carroll had announced the **** allegation, without naming David Rodriguez, more than a month ago and suspended him with pay. Rodriguez, 36, of Croton-on-Hudson, was suspended without pay Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/19/cop.****.ap/index.html

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Bitch better have some of his DNA, because going up against a New York cop in court won't be fucking easy. Especially if he's got a good record.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
This incident happened a month ago so i'm not to sure of the specifics, but this 17year olds 35 year old bpyfriend got arrested earlier in the day, goes right back and gets arrested again that night. Sgt goes back after he gets off duty and stuff happens. The woman described how he was shaved is what sealed the deal for her(I think). He might have been stupid enough to tell her OR he showed her. No one knows what really happened between these 2 and I am guessing their stories are gonna be polar opposites, except the being naked part.

He went back there while off-duty the next morning. Noble intentions or not, big mistake. She thanks her savior the only way she knows how, and he gladly accepts like a tard.

My guess is her boyfriend comes home and she is SOO sorry and loves him SOOO much that she says she was *****. (She went down to have the charges dropped and they said no). Either way he's done. A MARRIED MAN AND A SGT, better judgement keeps you out of this one buddy. Only sympathy I have for him here is as a man. Girls lie about **** to get a guy in trouble, and that allegation follows you around forever, even if its 100% false. And they RAERLY get punished for it.

Hope the piece was worth it dummy.

On that note any pictures surface of this trainwreck girl?

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
Bitch better have some of his DNA, because going up against a New York cop in court won't be fucking easy. Especially if he's got a good record.

No DNA. It was 3 days after the incident when she TRIED to get the charges dropped that she first made the allegation. And he has a 'sterling record". Gonna be very hard to prove.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
So she pulled a typical skank like the one that happened to Patrice???

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
Girls lie about **** to get a guy in trouble, and that allegation follows you around forever, even if its 100% false. And they RAERLY get punished for it.
It sounds like she's lying to cover her cheating ass, not necessarily to get the cop in trouble. Of course that's the end result, and I hope the cop gets cleared and takes all her money in a civil action.

There are still women who don't report a **** because they're afraid no one will believe them. If false accusations are harshly punished by law, then these victims will be even more afraid. "Not only will no one believe you, but you'll go to jail for falsely accusing your rapist". People (men have done it too) who lie about **** just make it that much easier for actual rapists to get away with it. Cancer, they should all get cancer.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
You should know that if your wife has access to a news camera, a side piece is probably not such a good idea.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
it was so cringey to see her colleagues reporting that story