TWATO-GATE Update II

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Today in a shocking precedent setting court case, in which the boys took the day off, Sandy Kane vs. Gregg "Opie" Hughes and Anthony Cumia was a nail-biter where many people had to be removed from the court room for snoring but was eventually dismissed because once again she did not show up.
Will Anthony sue Sandy Kane for harassment? Will Opie share more videos and pics from his day off? Will Club Soda Kenny cause more of a rucus and confront the lawyer that caused him so much joy in the past ?

Stay Tuned !?

Opie's Tweets:

OpieRadio Court is done. Stupid twat didn't show again. Heading to #OccupyWallStreet 42 minutes ago

OpieRadio RT @dawkfan: @OpieRadio Isn't that the old man from Up? ME: Yes, he's suing over an empty box about 1 hour ago

OpieRadio Opie's eye - Mr Potatohead keeps picking his nose and admiring it! yfrog.com/nxkxuhaj about 1 hour ago

OpieRadio Opie's eye - this woman is being sued by a lizard! He wants his face back! yfrog.com/nv35405288j about 1 hour ago

OpieRadio Opie's Eye - you think this judge will see it our way? Gulp yfrog.com/kh82awvj about 2 hours ago

OpieRadio In court looking at a jury made up of 6 frumpy "women" and 2 nerds. If she shows we're F'd about 2 hours ago

Anthony's tweets:

AnthonyCumia RT @JeffCoons @OpieRadio @AnthonyCumia Did your attorney at least ASK for a dismissal with prejudice? #incredulouspestlawyer -Yup, no deal
about 2 hours ago

AnthonyCumia Dismissed. But she can file again. This is bullshit. #OccupySmallClaimsCourt #OccupySandysAssWithACrowbar about 1 hour ago

AnthonyCumia Waiting for the judge. She has to hear the dumb ass case even though shitfuck isn't here. Then decide if dummy can refile again or not. about 1 hour ago

AnthonyCumia 2nd roll. So far that sow faced waste of life isn't here. about 2 hours ago

AnthonyCumia The honorable Judge Dr Kaku presiding. post.ly/3YPvo about 2 hours ago

AnthonyCumia RT @iMike_inPA @AnthonyCumia You should be broadcasting this on Ustream!! -Tried, no wifi in the courtroom. about 2 hours ago

AnthonyCumia That piece of shit stink box missed the 1st roll call. 2nd call at 10:15. If she ain't here, fuck this. Not coming back again. Crazy cunt. about 2 hours ago

AnthonyCumia RT @mucusplug2 The fact they gave her a new date is ridiculous -Im insane pissed about this shit. Fuck her. Rats should eat her asshole out about 2 hours ago

AnthonyCumia RT @Derek712 @AnthonyCumia she can just keep doing this -Seems so. Till a bus hits her. about 2 hours ago

AnthonyCumia RT @phiremin What excuse did it make last time I though thought the case would b dismissed -She said she had the wrong date on the papers. about 3 hours ago

AnthonyCumia I really hope this old whore is stiff with rigger in her bed about 3 hours ago

AnthonyCumia If this fucking dog cunt doesn't show today, I'm filing a harassment suit. Ol pig face ain't here yet. I hope she fell in a man hole about 3 hours ago

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
Can the judge court order opie to stop using twitter?

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
We HEARD you on the other thread!

Besides, they didn't lose any wages, Joe Lunchpail.
if these fuckheads miss one more day because of her bullshit, i am cancelling. Now siriusxm can sue her for causing a loss of subscribers and costing them revenue.

Tallguy

Apr 11, 2011
Arizona
Why not put a worst of on instead of an intern and a stand up comic that isn't funny when sitting in a chair? Don't really get it......

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Why not put a worst of on instead of an intern and a stand up comic that isn't funny when sitting in a chair? Don't really get it......
If you want to listen to worst ofs stick to the weekend. As for Jimmy not being funny, die.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
New content means it's not technically a "vacation day".

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
death from boredom this morning was a definite risk with jimmy at the helm
Then it sucks to be you, I thought the show was good today aside from Danny's irritating voice for most of the morning.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
I was gonna play devil's advocate and say ''die if you hate danny's voice'' but I couldn't do it

Tallguy

Apr 11, 2011
Arizona
Then it sucks to be you, I thought the show was good today aside from Danny's irritating voice for most of the morning.
you thought that crap was good except for.......it really must suck to be you even for an hour I couldn't take it.

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
They could have requested an afternoon hearing date, they just wanted the day off.