Twato

I almost threw up my lunch today listening to the return of Sandy Kane and twato...holy shit I forgot how disgusting that woman is!!!!!!!!!!!

"ohhh, ahhh"
"i don't believit!"

Doollys_Pizza

Don't Blow On My Slice!
How can you throw up your lunch??
All they were doing was describing it... it was nothing like when Pat was puking in the trash can.

thats like saying...
holy crap!! today during the Sandy Kane interview I was LOL

Doollys_Pizza said:
How can you throw up your lunch??
All they were doing was describing it... it was nothing like when Pat was puking in the trash can.

thats like saying...
holy crap!! today during the Sandy Kane interview I was LOL
da fuck are you talking about???!!!

All i said was that it was fucking nasty hearing then describe it. Can you imagine seeing a thing like twato? Oh, maybe you're used to your wife's growth LOL :clap:

Doollys_Pizza

Don't Blow On My Slice!
DefJef said:
da fuck are you talking about???!!!

All i said was that it was fucking nasty hearing then describe it. Can you imagine seeing a thing like twato? Oh, maybe you're used to your wife's growth LOL :clap:
1. Not Married
2. Are you applauding yourself?? IF so.. lame

ANd you didn't just say it was fucking nasty... you said you almost threw up. IF you almost throw up when hearing a description... then you have a fucking weak stomach

JESUS... i just noticed that you used LOL... I hope that was a joke

Doollys_Pizza said:
1. Not Married
2. Are you applauding yourself?? IF so.. lame

ANd you didn't just say it was fucking nasty... you said you almost threw up. IF you almost throw up when hearing a description... then you have a fucking weak stomach

JESUS... i just noticed that you used LOL... I hope that was a joke

I'm applauding you for being so cool. :clap:

I said I almost threw up b/c I thought it was so nasty you bubbling clunk of clagigeous junk. So I cannot take listening about a vaginal growth...you prob. got turned on LOL :clap: :action-sm

Doollys_Pizza

Don't Blow On My Slice!
DefJef said:
I'm applauding you for being so cool. :clap:

I said I almost threw up b/c I thought it was so nasty you bubbling clunk of clagigeous junk. So I cannot take listening about a vaginal growth...you prob. got turned on LOL :clap: :action-sm
WHat the Hell does clagigeous mean?? I tried looking it up couldn't find anything... must have been something your father made you scream when he was getting up your ass when you were 5.

Listening to it is not nearly as bad as when I saw that nasty thing

Doollys_Pizza

Don't Blow On My Slice!
Nitrostatic: you signature picture is hilarious!!!! :clap:

MinkusDominkus

Doollys_Pizza said:
WHat the Hell does clagigeous mean?? I tried looking it up couldn't find anything... must have been something your father made you scream when he was getting up your ass when you were 5.
You are obviously a new listener. Thats a callback to an old Dr. Smith soundbyte, and it gave me a good chuckle. Hadnt heard that one in a while. The word was spelled incorrectly, but it doesnt matter, I got the idea Def, nice reference.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
twato is waaay grosser than Pat from Moonachi puking, Pat puking was just comic gold.

MinkusDominkus said:
You are obviously a new listener. Thats a callback to an old Dr. Smith soundbyte, and it gave me a good chuckle. Hadnt heard that one in a while. The word was spelled incorrectly, but it doesnt matter, I got the idea Def, nice reference.
thanks for the backing....he's from wva, he prob. only knows words like "y'all" and "ewwww" and "what in tarnations is that pa?" and "here goat, goat goat, here goat goat goat...don't worry it's only 3 inches long"

MinkusDominkus

Don't get ahead of yourself Jef, I think he got you on all points EXCEPT that one

DefJef said:
thanks for the backing....he's from wva, he prob. only knows words like "y'all" and "ewwww" and "what in tarnations is that pa?" and "here goat, goat goat, here goat goat goat...don't worry it's only 3 inches long"
Hey wait! I am from WV... Wait, I can't even defend people from this shithole place. Carry on.

Nitrostatic said:
Holy shit, I love that duck picture! Best I've seen :clap:

OAsarg

Proud member of the West Coast Army
The duck's are freakin great man!

OAsarg

Proud member of the West Coast Army
Is that an old pic?

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Thing Is So Fucking Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SandyKanesRoid

Hang the phone up... you SKANK!!!
Hey to all wackbaggers,

Yes im a newbie, so please forgive me if i break any rules here.

Im Mario from Brooklyn. OandA fan since the very early days of NEW.

Im suprised i got this User Name, I thought for sure it would be taken.

The return of Sandy Kane today was fucking great. Her sounds had me fucking ballin in my cubical at work. I think she is the best guest. I love the way she talks, her pronouncing ASSHOLE even made me laugh. That Drew Boogie Mix brought back some great memories. Those sounds never get old for me, and now i look forward to the new sound clips from todays show.

I was at the Norton show last night. He fucking ripped it up. Its only my second time seeing him.

Well i look forward to many laughs with you guys and gals. Anyone in the brooklyn area wanna gimme a shout back, please feel free.

Thanks

davemanic

Hello Exactly!
aaaauurggghh!!!!
Oh my god , that shits nasty,
Phuq'n show was a classic!
"Your ear smells like shit!!"
Dude, I spit up my coke all over, that was great!!

FartHammer

Bitches aint Shit but Hos and Tricks.
Nitrostatic said:
are there any known pics of it?

BobDammit

I cant believe after all the talk about Sandy not having sex, nobody said anything about Wheelchair Fred, or the "Boat-Head" guy... both are possible solutions to everyones problems! :icon_lol:

Top Bottom