Twitter Hosts

Piffft

Forum Loser
Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
I don't understand twitter. Anything with a RT or @ is nearly impossible to read. The players in the story are weak on clarity of character. Does anyone follow information using it? I'm serious 90% of it doesn't make sense.

I just can't form that circle of self-importance around myself and try to decipher it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Im sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about?

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
I invented a new breakfast cereal, called "VAGINOS"

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I don't understand Piffft's threads. Anything with a RT or @ is nearly impossible to read. The players in the story are weak on clarity of character. Does anyone follow information using it? I'm serious 90% of it doesn't make sense.

I just can't form that circle of self-importance around myself and try to decipher it.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I don't understand Piffft's threads. Anything with a RT or @ is nearly impossible to read. The players in the story are weak on clarity of character. Does anyone follow information using it? I'm serious 90% of it doesn't make sense.

Memegenerator offline, is it?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I don't understand twitter. Anything with a RT or @ is nearly impossible to read. The players in the story are weak on clarity of character. Does anyone follow information using it? I'm serious 90% of it doesn't make sense.

And that's pretty much why I gave up on twitter.

If I cared what some idiot tweeted, I'd be following them.

The constant retweeting of shit I have no interest in is retarded.

People roone everything in the end. The human race can fuck anything up.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012

There's no way to stop the manual "RT @whomever" retweets, but you can turn off a person's retweets if they're obnoxious about it. Right beside their name with the drop down menu of options to block or report for spam is the turn off retweets feature, or if you still have the older twitter for whatever reason there's a little green "retweet" symbol beside their profile, click it to make it grey and that turns off retweet.

I don't follow Anthony because he goes on RT streaks so I just check his page occasionally so that I can see some cool shit without crowding my timeline with the usual gun/race/political stuff.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan

Setting up twitter can be a pain in the ass. You have to choose who to follow and who to drop. Some over tweet and over RT. For example I dropped Collin Quinn for too much RT. He's a funny guy but it was too much for me. I follow no one who isn't in the entertainment business.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I take Twitter as footnotes. The retweeting is a way for the followers to know that their tweets are being read and in turn leads to more @tweets to the originating person's twitter.