Two 12-Year-Old Girls Allegedly Rayped by 5 Boys on Class Field Trip

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Redwood City: Boys charged in alleged **** attempt

Will Kane, Chronicle Staff Writer
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

REDWOOD CITY -- Five boys ages 12 to 14 have been charged with trying to **** two 12-year-old girls during a Redwood City school field trip, a case the district attorney called unprecedented in his three-plus decades as a prosecutor.

The alleged attack happened when 20 students from Kennedy Middle School went on a social studies class field trip to Stulsaft Park in Redwood City, accompanied by their teacher, two chaperones and an assistant, San Mateo County prosecutors said Tuesday.

At some point during the trip, the boys took the two seventh-grade girls to a secluded area and assaulted them for five to eight minutes, District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said.

"What makes this case stand out for me is the age," Wagstaffe said. "Twelve, 13, 14 - that's really horrific.

"In my 34 years here, I've never seen something like that," he said.

The field trip happened in March, but the girls did not say anything to school officials until talking to a counselor last week, said Naomi Hunter, spokeswoman for the Redwood City School District. The boys were all taken into custody at Kennedy Middle School on June 8, one day before school let out for the summer.

School officials were investigating the incident, Hunter said. "I believe that the teacher and the school district didn't know anything" had happened until the girls complained, she said.

All five boys were charged with felony counts of intent to commit ****, sexual battery and a lewd act committed against a minor under 14 by force, Wagstaffe said.

The boys appeared before a juvenile court judge Monday and are still in custody, he said. Their names have not been released because they are minors.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/06/14/BAA41JU1D2.DTL#ixzz1PKjCjUVN
GTR?

I'm going with "Jovenes."

Aug 11, 2005
ok what's the state so we can get what....well you know

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
a lewd act committed against a minor under 14 by force, Wagstaffe said.
Not to defend the shitheads, but should this really apply in this case?

Their names have not been released because they are minors.
This infuriates me.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Shit, when we were kids, it was called "playing doctor". We fuckin did this crap all the time with the little girls around town. (Well, not actual intercourse, but we certainly explored forbidden territory!)

That was called growing up when we were kids where I come from. To be fair, we were all approximately the same age. There was no drastic difference in age.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Shit, when we were kids, it was called "playing doctor". We fuckin did this crap all the time with the little girls around town. (Well, not actual intercourse, but we certainly explored forbidden territory!)

That was called growing up when we were kids where I come from. To be fair, we were all approximately the same age. There was no drastic difference in age.

Um, when I was a kid playing doctor was consensual.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Um, when I was a kid playing doctor was consensual.
True nuff. Same here.

However, nowhere in that story does it say the girls actively said no. I know, we're all aware that kids don't have the presence of mind to say no, but like I said, they don't implicitly state that anyone objected. I just remember as a kid that we didn't care one way or another, it was just something interesting to do.

Meh, maybe I remember it wrong. :)

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
ok what's the state so we can get what....well you know
Redwood City is California I think.

True nuff. Same here.

However, nowhere in that story does it say the girls actively said no. I know, we're all aware that kids don't have the presence of mind to say no, but like I said, they don't implicitly state that anyone objected. I just remember as a kid that we didn't care one way or another, it was just something interesting to do.

Meh, maybe I remember it wrong. :)
I got the same feeling. It sounded to me like it wasn't so much an assault, as two girls who felt guilty for sucking some cocks in the woods now the guys are being charged with raype.

There's not enough info in the story to make a determination.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
I got the same feeling. It sounded to me like it wasn't so much an assault, as two girls who felt guilty for sucking some cocks in the woods now the guys are being charged with raype.

There's not enough info in the story to make a determination.
we all know when a girl regrets a guy she fucked, if she cries ****, it makes those feelings of regret go away.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have to say there was / is some kind of shenanigans going on here.

Von Maestro

Mar 12, 2010
I could see if they were found guilty, but until then I think it's completely reasonable to withhold that info.
I don't think he's upset on legal grounds, but rather on fap-material grounds...