Two carjackers apprehended by police. - Guess Which One Resisted Arrest

Police: Teen Carjackers Arrested After Chase

POSTED: 11:38 pm EDT October 19, 2007
Recommend ()

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Police arrested two teenagers Thursday evening who they said carjacked a Mustang and led officers on a chase through northwest Jacksonville.Police said Deron Mitchell, 17, took the car at the intersection of Kings Street at North Canal Street and sped away. A police officer spotted the allegedly stolen car at the intersection of Myrtle Avenue and West 22nd Street and tried to pull over the driver.The driver accelerated, running several stop signs, police said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14382603/detail.html?ib_crosspromo=most_commented
Now that is a beating...

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Wait, those aren't before and after pics?

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
The cook had to be "corrrrected"

The cops will say he wasn't wearing a seat belt. I would.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Considering they smashed into another vehicle and some other things I say it was "accidental."

Jims Rottweiler

Anyone ever smell my ass?
Beating? What beating?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Car Jackers and people who break into them to get whatever should be killed. I mean there should be a law that allows you to kill them. Period. (Can you tell I got two cars stolen?!!)

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Car Jackers and people who break into them to get whatever should be killed. I mean there should be a law that allows you to kill them. Period. (Can you tell I got two cars stolen?!!)
Sounds good to me until your buddy Al Sharpton steps in.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
<Rev Al> If you allow carjackers to be killed you are essentially allowing the white man to openly hunt the black man. We can never stand for this. If white America didn't oppress black America, carjacking would not be a problem. The black prison population MUST go free as repayment for the horrors of slavery experienced by our black brothers. We need equality in American. Oh yeah, and fuck the Jews.</Rev Al>

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
If it is a law, and everyone is subjected to it fairly, Al would be fine with it...:icon_bigg
I think you need to read the post above this one. I fully believe that would be Al's stance. It isn't that far from the hate he's already spewing.

Top Bottom