Tylenol ULTRA

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
Anyone have a clue how I can get my hand on this stuff? Only sold in Canada but its the greatest thing since birth control. HELP I NEED MORE!!!

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
Anyone have a clue how I can get my hand on this stuff? Only sold in Canada but its the greatest thing since birth control. HELP I NEED MORE!!!

Nothing can top the Codine my doctor gave me for when I get a Migraine

brose

No ticky, no laundry
Dec 27, 2006
Springfield, MO
All that is in this is acetaminophen and caffeine. You can always get the same thing in Excedrin Tension Headache, Acetaminophen 500mg + Caffeine 65mg.

Just giving you an option other than smuggling drugs across the canadian border:action-sm

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
All that is in this is acetaminophen and caffeine. You can always get the same thing in Excedrin Tension Headache, Acetaminophen 500mg + Caffeine 65mg.

Just giving you an option other than smuggling drugs across the canadian border:action-sm
A pharmacist friend of my sister's told me that whether you get Excedrin, Excedrin Tension or any of the other "special" Excedrins, they all have the same ingredients.

In a pinch, I've found that Starbucks and Tylenol works great too.

brose

No ticky, no laundry
Dec 27, 2006
Springfield, MO
A pharmacist friend of my sister's told me that whether you get Excedrin, Excedrin Tension or any of the other "special" Excedrins, they all have the same ingredients.

In a pinch, I've found that Starbucks and Tylenol works great too.
Not exactly true. I am a pharmacist. There is no difference between Excedrin Extra Strength and Excedrin Migraine (both have acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine in the same dose), and a lot of over the counter drug companies market a "special" migraine only formula that is no different than the extra strength formula (advil/advil migraine). However, Excedrin Tension headache leaves out the aspirin.

With that said, there is absolutely no difference between Tylenol Ultra Relief and Excedrin Tension headache; no matter what the companies tell you. Also keep in mind there is essentially NO difference between Tylenol ES and Tylenol Ultra. The caffeine is really not proven to do much of anything, it may but the evidence doesn't support it. Not to mention most people probably take a tylenol with a bottle of soda anyway, and get that much caffeine without it being added to the drug.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Tylenol is the Biggest placebo experiment ever portrayed on humanity. Shit does less than nothing.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Not exactly true. I am a pharmacist. There is no difference between Excedrin Extra Strength and Excedrin Migraine (both have acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine in the same dose), and a lot of over the counter drug companies market a "special" migraine only formula that is no different than the extra strength formula (advil/advil migraine). However, Excedrin Tension headache leaves out the aspirin.

With that said, there is absolutely no difference between Tylenol Ultra Relief and Excedrin Tension headache; no matter what the companies tell you. Also keep in mind there is essentially NO difference between Tylenol ES and Tylenol Ultra. The caffeine is really not proven to do much of anything, it may but the evidence doesn't support it. Not to mention most people probably take a tylenol with a bottle of soda anyway, and get that much caffeine without it being added to the drug.
Hmm, now I'm wondering if I misunderstood my sister's friend. Thanks for setting things straight. :action-sm

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Just read the drug facts on the box. If it has the same active ingredients in the same dose; it'll work the exact same way; no matter what else they put on the box. I know a few things about putting stuff on boxes… :)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Tylenol is the Biggest placebo experiment ever portrayed on humanity. Shit does less than nothing.

un less of course you decide to eat an entire BJ's size bottle of the extra strength variety, then your liver melts, and um you die a horrable painfull death.

i stick to advil, and of course all the "fun" ones

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005

haha, I can buy them right now if I'd like

Aug 11, 2005
Probably more of a liver buster than Lexington Steel