Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas - Coming 2013

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job

This is the trailer for the play

The quality of his play's set design looks exactly like his TBS shows. (House of Payne and Meet the Browns)

And now that I was doing a Tyler Perry thing, I wanted to look as the trailer for his most offensive movie, Temptations of a Marriage Counselor and I had a genuine REL in the first minute.

If someone put the DVD of that play into my stocking I'd assume they wanted to end our friendship, so I'd never speak to them again. On a side note, I find Jurnee Smollett-Bell to be extremely attractive, and I'm usually pretty racist about such things.

And now that I was doing a Tyler Perry thing, I wanted to look as the trailer for his most offensive movie, Temptations of a Marriage Counselor and I had a genuine REL in the first minute.
I really need to see this. I've heard so much good stuff about it.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

Was it "He's the largest social media inventor since Zuckerberg!" or the ridiculous Vanessa Williams accent that immediately followed?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Was it "He's the largest social media inventor since Zuckerberg!" or the ridiculous Vanessa Williams accent that immediately followed?
The "social media inventor" line.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
im sure my in-laws will be THRILLED to see this trailer.

yuck.