U.S. to Aid Syrian Rebels

MalcomOopsGotShot

White House Spokesperson
May 23, 2013
FBI Surveillance Van down the street
So the US taxpayer money is now going to support the same Al Qaeda terrorists that the US military has been fighting in Afghanistan & Iraq

Gotta love the US foreign policy in regards to the Middle East:

- Iran - fund a coup to topple a the progressive, secular Shah - thereby creating a backwards "Islamic Republic of Iran"

This is surely what will happen to Syria if the "rebels" win.

Looks like those Islamist Al Qaeda fucks won't, good riddance.

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
So the US taxpayer money is now going to support the same Al Qaeda terrorists that the US military has been fighting in Afghanistan & Iraq

Gotta love the US foreign policy in regards to the Middle East:

- Iran - fund a coup to topple a the progressive, secular Shah - thereby creating a backwards "Islamic Republic of Iran"

This is surely what will happen to Syria if the "rebels" win.

Looks like those Islamist Al Qaeda fucks won't, good riddance.
Insanity:

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/12/02/176123/al-qaida-linked-group-syria-rebels.html#.UbpeEvmsg4u

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
We need to stop being the world police. Let them kill each other. We are most likely (my own assumption and speculation) giving aid and arms to the enemy.

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
It appears that this will be yet another proxy war between the East and West, solving absolutely nothing.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
I say we take of and nuke the entire site from orbit...

Hey, NSA - it's a fucking joke. You know, humor?

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Has anyone figured out how we "vetted" these rebels?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
So, the U.N. said that the Al Nusra Front was using sarin gas. Turkey caught Al Nusra Front with sarin gas canisters. There is footage of Al Nusra Front experimenting
with sarin gas on rabbits. Furthermore, the White House statement says "we are working to protect the rights of all Syrians."

Well, call me a fat, beer-chugging, dip tobacco-addict, junk-food scarfing, cheeseburger chomping selfish American pigfuck all you want
because I do not give two fucks about Syrian life, much less their abstract political rights.
I think military aid to these guys is the moral equivalen to aid to Kony meets Al Qaeda.

I don't care. I don't care the way that Kevin Meaney doesn't care. There are about 30 million Syrians in the world today and if they all dropped
dead in the next 5 minutes my life would change zero point zero zero percent. I'm having difficulty coming up with anything I give less of a fuck about
than the political rights of Syrians. I don't want to spend one single penny on Syria and I certainly do not want our military physically involved
in any more tribal, raghead territorial pissings. The last collective 20+ years in Iraq and Afghanistan was more than my fill, thank you kindly.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
call me a fat, beer-chugging, dip tobacco-addict, junk-food scarfing, cheeseburger chomping selfish American pigfuck .
Not into the whole brevity thing?

Let me leave this right here:

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
May 12, 2007
1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, Illinois, 60613
McClatchy: Chemical weapons experts still skeptical about U.S. claim that Syria used sarin
Chemical weapons experts voiced skepticism Friday about U.S. claims that the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad had used the nerve agent sarin against rebels on at least four occasions this spring, saying that while the use of such a weapon is always possible, they’ve yet to see the telltale signs of a sarin gas attack, despite months of scrutiny.
the Obama administration has yet to offer details of what evidence it has and how it obtained it.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
We are most likely (my own assumption and speculation) giving aid and arms to the enemy.
Does that mean Obama could be arrested without trial under the NDAA for suspicion of giving support to terrorists? Good thing Obama has proven himself to be above the law.

I was thinking this could be a wag the dog situation but then I remembered that the media will never hold Obama accountable for any of the scandals that are going on because that would be racist.

Last edited:

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Can we just send them a box of Jetsons Band-Aids and be done with them? No need to send any more weapons over to that part of the world unless it's nukes and they just happen to detonate upon delivery.