Ubisoft makes Haze an exclusive title...

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
... for the PS3. Looks like they've decided it's just better to make a game specifically tailored for the PS3.

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
that's disappointing even though i know nothing about the game i think ubisoft continually puts out quality products.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
It's got an interesting story but I'm not gonna cry about it being exclusive.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Actually I never heard anything about the game. It's not something I'm too interested in. Just like Army of Two, Kane and Lynch, Mass Effect. I keep hearing about them but have no interest.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Good to know that teh ps3 is getting an exclusive that nobody has ever heard of. It's just like getting Halo.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Thats good news for ps3, haze has had a buzz for quite a while regardless of what some martians think.

I'll just get it when they release it for greatest hits since I have no plans on buying a ps3 anytime soon

The title said 'Haze'. How can i keep up with queer games?"whaa"
Mario is a faggot.

Luigi isnt really his brother, if you know what I mean...wink wink..nudge nudge...:D

There was a huge feature in PSM a few months ago about HAZE. They basically laid it out as it was a HALO type of game with a few twists.

Ill wait for the reviews before I decide if I want it.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Mario is a faggot.

Luigi isnt really his brother, if you know what I mean...wink wink..nudge nudge...:D

There was a huge feature in PSM a few months ago about HAZE. They basically laid it out as it was a HALO type of game with a few twists.

Ill wait for the reviews before I decide if I want it.
You sure know a lot about that wink wink.. nudge nudge thing.

And I'm sure PSM is not biased.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
Haze looks fairly interesting. They had this pretty cool little demo going at PAX, accompanied by an intimidating wrestler type all donned up in futuristic fatigues.

Needless to say, needless to say, I watched the video playing, took some free Haze mints and backstepped out of the booth and over toward the safety of the Mega 64 guys.

But at this point I would question the sanity of anyone making a multi-million dollar game a PS3 exclusive.

You sure know a lot about that wink wink.. nudge nudge thing.

And I'm sure PSM is not biased.
;);)

Actually, PSM doesnt seem biased at all.

They trashed Lair, and only gave Warhawk a 6.5. Going on that alone, I'd say they are unbiased.
Normally their reviews are on par with most of the "unbiased" web based game reviews.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Yeah Lair is really making some noise, with that 4.9 out of 10 from IGN and 4.5 out of 10 from Gamespot.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
;);)

Actually, PSM doesnt seem biased at all.

They trashed Lair, and only gave Warhawk a 6.5. Going on that alone, I'd say they are unbiased.
Normally their reviews are on par with most of the "unbiased" web based game reviews.
I have to agree. Both PSM and OXM seem amazingly unbias. Though the best is still Game Informer.