Light Heavyweight Championship: Jon Jones (c) vs. Vitor Belfort
Flyweight Championship: Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson
Middleweight Bout: Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
Light Heavyweight Bout: Matt Hamill vs. Roger Hollett
Featherweight Bout: Cub Swanson vs. Charles Oliveira

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Pay-Per-View Card
Vitor Belfort -Dana White climbs on the apron and distracts Josh Rosenthal. Chael Sonnen climbs out from under the ring and hits Jones with a fireball ala Eddie Gilbert
Demetrious Johnson - Here He Comes To Save The Day
Michael Bisping - Because if he wins, he may get Silva.....Who doesn't want to see him get trainwrecked by Silva?
Matt Hamill vs. who?
Cub Swanson - lost a lot of weight since he played Bane in Batman and Robin.

FX Preliminary Card
Igor Pokrajac - because Vinny is a douche.
Evan Dunham - why not?
Lance Benoist - because if your nickname is the Punisher you shouldn't have lost to the Stun Gun
Marcus Brimage - Because of this gif:

even thought I don't know what Naruto is.

Seth Baczynski - The Polish Pistola is the second best nickname containing the word Polish. The Polish Hammer Ivan Putski being the best.
Walel Watson - Won the coin toss.
Kyle Noke - Because I watched the first episode of TUF: The Smashes - Australia vs England today.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
MAIN CARD (Pay per view, 10 p.m. ET)

Champ Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort - for light-heavyweight title
Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson - for inaugural flyweight title
Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
Matt Hamill vs. Roger Hollett
Charles Oliveira vs. Cub Swanson

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)

Vinny Magalhaes vs. Igor Pokrajac
Evan Dunham vs. T.J. Grant
Lance Benoist vs. Sean Pierson
Marcus Brimage vs. Jim Hettes

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:30 p.m. ET)

Seth Baczynski vs. Simeon Thoresen
Mitch Gagnon vs. Walel Watson
Charlie Brenneman vs. Kyle Noke

A lot of good fights, but the one I'm looking forward to the most is Oliveira vs Swanson. Do Bronx always brings it and based on Swanson's last fight, this fight has the makings to be FOTN.

Keep an eye on Hettes, the guy has some sick submission skills, very talented fighter.

Vinny finally made his way back to the UFC, the last time I saw him (his last fight with M-1) his stand up didn't look good. If he doesn't get the fight to the ground fast, I don't like his chances.

Stann is going to be the best fighter Bisping has fought since he lost to Hendo. But that doesn't mean Stann is an elite MW. I see this fight going 2 ways, either Bisping wins a decision or he gets KTFO. I'm rooting for the latter.

Benavidez is one of the better fighters in the UFC. Mighty Mouse is not easy to finish, but if anyone can do it, Benavidez can.

If Vitor makes it past the 3rd, I'll be surprised. Obviously anything can happen in a fight, but Vitor's only chance is to just blast Jones from the start (like he did vs Wanderlei) and hope that Jones doesn't know how to react, otherwise, Jones is going to finish him. I'm thinking GnP...

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I enjoyed the PPV & went 4/5 on my pics

oh & ..................

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Jon Jones is a killer. That is all.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I think a bit of cockiness got him in that arm bar, then it was all business. Victor is no slouch, but maybe losing a step? Not taking anything away from Jones, he has skills, no question.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I think a bit of cockiness got him in that arm bar, then it was all business. Victor is no slouch, but maybe losing a step? Not taking anything away from Jones, he has skills, no question.
Why would you say he was cocky?

Jones found himself in trouble (where most would have tapped) & fought back to win - that is a true champ IMO

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I think he was confident enough that he slipped for just that second, enough for vitor to put the arm bar on him. It was a mistake on Jones, Vitor is good, and won't miss any opportunities. Cocky meaning a bit overconfident, at least for just that second. All the bjj guys are like that, one teeny mistake and they will tie you in a knot.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I think he was confident enough that he slipped for just that second, enough for vitor to put the arm bar on him. It was a mistake on Jones, Vitor is good, and won't miss any opportunities. Cocky meaning a bit overconfident, at least for just that second. All the bjj guys are like that, one teeny mistake and they will tie you in a knot.
Oh OK, no fighter is perfect & getting caught once in awhile is reality. I wouldn't call it too confident but I get your point

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Jones is a beast. I thought Vitor had him in the armbar. I hope it's not ruined.

I thought he was very classy after the fight, however, I was hoping that head kick from Vitor was going to take his head off at the beginning when he crawled across the ring like a douche.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
I did horrible in this event, only got 2 fights right :eek:

Jones showed a lot of toughness in that fight which makes him that much scarier.

Johnson surprised me. I thought Benavidez would win for sure, but he was outclassed for most of the fight.

Wasn't that impressed with Bisping, I figure he would win by decision. Nothing he did led me to believe he has a chance vs AS.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Jones showed a lot of toughness in that fight which makes him that much scarier.

Johnson surprised me. I thought Benavidez would win for sure, but he was outclassed for most of the fight.

Wasn't that impressed with Bisping, I figure he would win by decision. Nothing he did led me to believe he has a chance vs AS.

Back to agreeeing ;)

Although I had Mighty Mouse as my pic

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Meltzer has the preliminary buys at about 450,000
Not bad considering all the instability the card had